EV's will save the planet (according to alarmists)

Do you get off on lying? Here are the facts;

"In contrast, Teslas hold their value at an almost unheard-of level. In fact, data indicate that the Tesla Model 3 can retain its resale value over 5 times better than all other electric cars and about 4 times better than all cars in general.Aug 3, 2021"
That is an article of promotion, talk to any car dealer that deals in all brands of used cars. Electric cars don't bring shit at the auctions. If one wants to lose their ass in depreciation buy a fucking electric car or truck, it is like burning money for heat

The Cybertruck in the top end configuration is supposed to have a 500 mile range. And when can someone in a rural area make their own gasoline or diesel? Solar panels and a battery, and you can fuel your own rigs. And there are many coming online with 300 and 400 mile ranges. Try to keep up, old man.
woo fucking hoo, 400 miles will not cover my trip tomorrow, grow up dipshit

"I" does not negate documented facts.
your facts are opinions, not facts, I have rode in a tesla twice, once we were late for our appts because it had be charged, a minimum of 90 minutes, the other one had to be towed before we returned. I would not have one of the pieces of shit if they were only $15k. The "real" cost of ownership is not being discussed in your article

your facts are opinions, not facts, I have rode in a tesla twice, once we were late for our appts because it had be charged, a minimum of 90 minutes, the other one had to be towed before we returned. I would not have one of the pieces of shit if they were only $15k. The "real" cost of ownership is not being discussed in your article
OK Boomer.

woo fucking hoo, 400 miles will not cover my trip tomorrow, grow up dipshit
LOL The two ICE vehicles I have, have about that range on a full tank. And those figures will go far higher as the batteries continue to get better. In the meantime, EV's are going to continue to replace ICE's as they are a much better and dependable vehicle.

And nothing. If people really believe this is a worthwhile investment... they will vote with their own wallets.

Let electric cars stand or fall on their own merits.

I support no legislation that incentivizes how people spend their money.

And nothing. If people really believe this is a worthwhile investment... they will vote with their own wallets.

Actually, neither does Elon Musk. After all, his cars get no rebate because of the number already sold. And they are still outselling production. And will continue to even after his Berlin and Austin plants ramp up.

Actually, neither does Elon Musk. After all, his cars get no rebate because of the number already sold. And they are still outselling production. And will continue to even after his Berlin and Austin plants ramp up.

Great. You should buy two. Because I don't really need a coal-powered golf cart.

Can you think of no product whose use by citizens would be of benefit to the nation as a whole. Or, conversely, one whose use would be harmful? And, if so, why shouldn't the government work in our best interests. I thought that was a significant part of its job.

Can you think of no product whose use by citizens would be of benefit to the nation as a whole. Or, conversely, one whose use would be harmful? And, if so, why shouldn't the government work in our best interests. I thought that was a significant part of its job.
Ummmm... because the government shouldn't do for the people what the people can and should do for themselves.

Forum List

Back