🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election Source

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Source: RawStory/CNN
Donald Trump sparked outrage on Wednesday when he encouraged the Russian government to find and leak Hillary Clinton’s emails that were deleted from her private server while she served as Secretary of State.

Now former CIA chief Leon Panetta has told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that Trump’s actions call his loyalty to the U.S. into question. What’s more, Amanpour says Panetta claims Trump’s statements raise questions over whether he’s conspiring with a foreign power.

“You have a presidential candidate who is, in fact, asking the Russians to engage in American politics,” Panetta said. “I think that’s beyond the pale… he is truly not qualified to be president of the United States.”

Panetta, it should be noted, is a Democrat who served as both CIA Director and Defense Secretary under President Obama. He is scheduled to talk at tonight’s Democratic National Convention.

###

Read more: Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Donald Trump is sick in the head and dangerous to the United states.

LMFAO STILL cant get over this
Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!!
Vote Hillary/Kaine 2016!

This was not a good "joke" to make at this time. A fair man would say something like "I want to win fair-and-square, not because my opponent is under cyber attack by persons unknown".

Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Donald Trump sparked outrage on Wednesday when he encouraged the Russian government to find and leak Hillary Clinton’s emails that were deleted from her private server while she served as Secretary of State.

Now former CIA chief Leon Panetta has told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that Trump’s actions call his loyalty to the U.S. into question. What’s more, Amanpour says Panetta claims Trump’s statements raise questions over whether he’s conspiring with a foreign power.

“You have a presidential candidate who is, in fact, asking the Russians to engage in American politics,” Panetta said. “I think that’s beyond the pale… he is truly not qualified to be president of the United States.”

Panetta, it should be noted, is a Democrat who served as both CIA Director and Defense Secretary under President Obama. He is scheduled to talk at tonight’s Democratic National Convention.

###

Read more: Ex-CIA chief questions Trump’s loyalty to the US after asking Russia to help him win election

Panetta is a fool. Trump never 'Asked' Russia to do anything.

###

I'm hearing a lot of people question Trump's loyalty to the U.S.

###

I'm hearing a lot of people question Trump's loyalty to the U.S.
A man who lives by the Old Russian saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not to be trusted. He is happy as a clam some foreign entity is trying to influence our election on his behalf.

Krauthammer made a good point. Why are Libtards so upset about Russia finding Hillarys deleted emails? There is nothing classified in them. Only wedding plans a yoga schedules. Yeh, right.

'Treason'? Critics savage Trump over Russia hack comments

"It’s just one more example of the reckless and dangerous comments that Donald Trump makes that compromises American foreign policy objectives," said Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Leon Panetta, a former CIA director, said Trump's comments were "beyond the pale" because he was "in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics." An aide to House Speaker Paul Ryan, who has endorsed Trump, added, meanwhile, that "Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug" and that it should stay out of the U.S. election.

Read more: 'Treason'? Critics savage Trump over Russia hack comments
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

You know, this is proof positive that Trump will say and do anything that he thinks will get him elected.

If there are e-mails out there, the fame that one would get is too great to be ignored. If a person has them, they would release them, because where else would a person have a chance to influence the outcome of the greatest country on earth all by themselves?

No, if they're out there, they will be released soon. If not, then nothing to see here.

Let us see........hapless FBI is pretty sure the Hill-Beasts' servers were hacked, but can't say for sure and by who.

Yet, indoctrinated Democraps are pretty sure that Russia is behind the DNC hacks, according to those infamous gubmint anonymous sources again.

Hill-bots and Democrap party supporters are indeed brain-dead poor propagandists who lack anything resembling reason.

You know, this is proof positive that Trump will say and do anything that he thinks will get him elected.

If there are e-mails out there, the fame that one would get is too great to be ignored. If a person has them, they would release them, because where else would a person have a chance to influence the outcome of the greatest country on earth all by themselves?

No, if they're out there, they will be released soon. If not, then nothing to see here.
Julian Assange has them. He released some and will release more. The question is, where did Wikileaks get them? Everyone says it's from Russian hackers. That doesn't mean it's from Russian hackers. It could be a Democrat Edward Snowden.

Julian Assange has them. He released some and will release more. The question is, where did Wikileaks get them? Everyone says it's from Russian hackers. That doesn't mean it's from Russian hackers. It could be a Democrat Edward Snowden.

Ed's deflecting to N. Korea.......which means they probably really came from China.........:dance:.

This was not a good "joke" to make at this time. A fair man would say something like "I want to win fair-and-square, not because my opponent is under cyber attack by persons unknown".

Fuck off...the democrats never play honrable....binders full of women....you get every fucking thing you deserve!!!!!

Fuck off...the democrats never play honrable....binders full of women....you get every fucking thing you deserve!!!!!

Binders full of women? Since when is Romney a Democrat?

Forum List

Back