Ex-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Sues Over What He Calls Wrongful Firing

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
In explaining the firing in April 2018, the Justice Department cited a "lack of candor" in McCabe's interviews with investigators looking into a 2016 media leak in the waning weeks of the presidential campaign.

McCabe said he was "singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey," he said in a statement last year.

Many people died for our freedoms and these greedy corrupt Left Wing “deep state” cretins are undermining our democracy* with their epic corruption. McCabe should be on trial for treason and sedition.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/andrew-mccabe-sues-fbi-over-firing-alleges-plot-by-trump-to-oust-those-disloyal-to-the-president/ar-AAFxuoq?ocid=spartanntp

In explaining the firing in April 2018, the Justice Department cited a "lack of candor" in McCabe's interviews with investigators looking into a 2016 media leak in the waning weeks of the presidential campaign.

McCabe said he was "singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey," he said in a statement last year.

Many people died for our freedoms and these greedy corrupt Left Wing “deep state” cretins are undermining our democracy* with their epic corruption. McCabe should be on trial for treason and sedition.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/andrew-mccabe-sues-fbi-over-firing-alleges-plot-by-trump-to-oust-those-disloyal-to-the-president/ar-AAFxuoq?ocid=spartanntp
What are you talking about? Right wing fantasy only works for the right wing.

He's lucky he's not on trial for treason ... yet.

Awesome! he’s going to be indicted along with Strozk! This is an attempted stall tactic.

He's lucky he's not on trial for treason ... yet.
Yep, McCabe's job was to protect the public, not to protect Hillary Clinton and the Dirty Democrats. He betrayed the public.

If a lot of Democrats don't start getting perpwalked, trump will have a hard time in 2020.

Makes me hope all this is being timed for the election.

Yep! This is the same Andrew McCabe who got caught by the Inspector General leaking to the media and showing "lack of candor" (lying) to investigators. His case will be dismissed.

Yep! This is the same Andrew McCabe who got caught by the Inspector General leaking to the media and showing "lack of candor" (lying) to investigators. His case will be dismissed.
I hope so but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he won. The same people who let comey go will let McCabe win.

he'll likely win the suit imo.... he has a heck of a lot of proof to support his suit's contention... Donald Trump's mouth and tweets.

he'll likely win the suit imo.... he has a heck of a lot of proof to support his suit's contention... Donald Trump's mouth and tweets.

One slight problem there. The HR department of the FBI recommended the firing for reasons listed. Leaking and lying. He has ZERO case and less of a chance of winning.

Forum List

Back