Ex-Fox News Anchor Juliet Huddy Says Trump Kissed Her On Lips After A Lunch - And Bragged

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
A former Fox News anchorwoman who accused Bill O’Reilly of sexually harassing her in 2011 is now claiming that Donald Trump kissed her on the lips in an elevator.

Juliet Huddy said Thursday morning on the “Mornin!!! With Bill Schulz” podcast (which has a paywall) that it happened around 2005 or 2006 when Trump was hosting “The Apprentice” on NBC.

“He took me to lunch in Trump Tower,” she said. “He said goodbye to me in an elevator while his security guy was there.

“He went to say goodbye and he, rather than kiss me on the cheek, he leaned in on the lips.”

She says Trump referenced the kiss when he was Huddy’s guest on her syndicated series, “The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet.”

“He came up on stage and he turned around to the audience ― and, you know, there were 50 people there ― and he said, ‘I tried to hit on her, but she blew me off,’” Huddy remembered.

More: Ex-Fox News Anchor Juliet Huddy Says Trump Kissed Her On Lips After A Lunch

Another woman comes forward. Trump even admitted it on live TV. It's past time for an ethics investigation.

Last time I checked, there's nothing wrong with trying to kiss a woman. Context matters and it's a little weird if there isn't at least some relationship, but as long as he didn't get turned down and keep pushing, or offer some quid pro quo, who cares?

Granted, you should probably not just go for a kiss out of the blue. That would be inappropriate. Still not some grievous sin though.

Last time I checked, there's nothing wrong with trying to kiss a woman. Context matters and it's a little weird if there isn't at least some relationship, but as long as he didn't get turned down and keep pushing, or offer some quid pro quo, who cares?

Granted, you should probably not just go for a kiss out of the blue. That would be inappropriate. Still not some grievous sin though.

Sounds like you need some sexual harassment training.

The Indian Princess wishes it was her...

5bf6cf5f03bd94cdbe5c097038015a7b.jpg

Last edited:
Full disclosure... in 1963 I kisses Judy Zellner on the lips during recess.

summer-love.png

I fully accept the consequences of my terrible deed

Do I? Because I'm impeccably well-behaved and professional these days, especially when it comes to women. I'm just not delusional about human nature.

If no one went for a "kiss", none of us would be alive, so ... maybe you need some sex ed.?

How about some of you ignorant NaziCons start kissing random women you meet out in public. Let us know how that turns out.

Do I? Because I'm impeccably well-behaved and professional these days, especially when it comes to women. I'm just not delusional about human nature.

If no one went for a "kiss", none of us would be alive, so ... maybe you need some sex ed.?

Whoa, what a novel neanderthal response.

stock-vector-cartoon-caveman-dragging-a-cave-woman-31004170.jpg

Pathetic how people use Trump to gain some attention on their sinking careers or exposure to start it up...

The good part is the Fake News liberal bobbleheads have pretty well ruined their futures and see them sinking into the Washington cesspool along with the do nothing but resist and lie Democratic Party...:thewave:

Cute. But I bet women like me more than they like you, since apparently you've never kissed a girl.

Cute. But I bet women like me more than they like you, since apparently you've never kissed a girl.

Funny. You're only a kid at 27. I'm 71. Been there, done that.

71 and never been kissed. That's rough buddy. But don't worry; you'll get there one day. I hear the ladies at the nursing homes are extra friendly.

71 and never been kissed. That's rough buddy. But don't worry; you'll get there one day. I hear the ladies at the nursing homes are extra friendly.

Actually, I'm at the age when I smell fish - I want it to be fish.

Be still my beating heart!

She remembers this kiss ten years later.

This is nothing. You realize that. This is a sniffle on the ass of me too flu.

Forum List

Back