Ex marine exposes the truth

I would have briefly explained the oil backed dollar and at least said Federal reserves, instead of "the banks".

I'm sitting it out though, so it's easy for me to say.

We have idol worshipped ourselves out of a nation.

Assad is no threat to us. Libya, Syria, Egypt or Iraq have nver been a threat,imo. I agree that Saudia Arabia and the rest are working with radicals with their allies Hellery and Obombs, Bush, Reagan and most others. IMO. Lets not forget Oliver North, amnesty for 3 million illegals and many wars and dictators set up.

Both D.Eisenhower and J.F.Kennedy warned us about the military complex, we ignored them but we can't ignore the consequences of ignoring them.

"x-Marine" means courtmartialled and kicked out of the USMC.

"former-Marine" means honorably discharged.

just as ...

"x-wife" means divorced and

"former wife" means she died.

"x-Marine" means courtmartialled and kicked out of the USMC.

"former-Marine" means honorably discharged.

just as ...

"x-wife" means divorced and

"former wife" means she died.

O'Keefe wasn't dishonorably discharged. I will say that before I had my epiphany, I had no use for the man but since my eyes have been opened, I see him as a very brave teller of truth. We have GOT to get out of this left versus right paradigm that is keeping us from seeing the puppet masters that are pulling the strings before it is too late.

He is absolutely correct, and like it or not the Bible is calling it step by step. There is a third world war coming.
I thought we'd hit Armageddon by now...We have the capacity...

It is coming and they are putting the pieces in place for that in order to cover the coming economic collapse. White hats that are working within the alphabet agencies have stopped at least two false flag events and paid a heavy price for it in order to buy us some time.

Forum List

Back