Exactly How Blatant…

The right-wing press sure has made a lot of money off this. Maybe they can keep it going for another decade.
They're always on the lookout for the latest shiny object, to keep stuff fresh. But this is always a good stand-by.

Sooo....every morn you wake up with the aim of remaining firmly in the middle....now matter where rectitude lies.

Great, fence-sitter.
I wasn't in the middle. I was making fun of you.

Dang, I'll try to keep it simpler in the future.

Thanks for the heads up, sugar!

Imagine the effect of the class idiot trying to 'make fun' of the star.....everyone is rolling their eyes at your attempt to raise your standing.
Sure they are, sugar.

But I promise I'll try to keep it nice 'n simple 'n stuff for you from now on.

8. “Last week we learned that a "foreign entity" may have been secretly receiving Hillary Clinton's emails while she was Secretary of State, including many that contained classified information. And that the FBI apparently ignored this information during its "investigation."

The reaction by the press, and the clueless, to this bombshell? Crickets.

FBI investigators were told that Clinton's emailshad been surreptitiously forwarded to a "foreign entity." And the FBI investigators who were allegedly conducting a thorough, unbiased, professional probe into Clinton's mishandling of classified materials ignored it.” Clinton's Emails: Did The FBI Ignore Evidence That They Ended Up In the Hands Of A 'Foreign Entity'?

9. The Americans killed at Benghazi had repeatedly emailed Hillary Clinton explaining the need for increased security.

“…it has now come to light that Hillary Clinton attempted to destroy about 30 emails related to the 2012 Benghazi massacre. “ Multiple Outrages in Clinton-Obama Benghazi Obstruction | National Review

“So, if you want a window into Libya and what was happening in the weeks and months before these four were killed, why would you not look at the ambassador’s e-mails? He was a prolific e-mailer. I will give you a one-week time period in June. He’s just been put in place as the ambassador, just accepted, on June the 7th. And he is already asking for more security. He knows that there’s an uptick in violence and he’s asking for more security.

On almost exactly that day, John, he is asked to read and respond to an e-mail from [Clinton friend and former adviser] Sidney Blumenthal, who knows nothing about Libya. So, he’s asking for security. And [former deputy chief of staff and director of policy planning] Jake Sullivan in Washington is asking our ambassador the day after our facility was attacked with an IED to read and respond to an e-mail from Sidney Blumenthal.”
Partisan Spin on Benghazi - FactCheck.org

Who got those emails?

Who passed the information on to the terrorists?

Who made this possible?

Can Hillary's and Comey's culpability in the slaughter at Benghazi be any more clear?????

The right-wing press sure has made a lot of money off this. Maybe they can keep it going for another decade.
They're always on the lookout for the latest shiny object, to keep stuff fresh. But this is always a good stand-by.

Sooo....every morn you wake up with the aim of remaining firmly in the middle....now matter where rectitude lies.

Great, fence-sitter.

Imagine the effect of the class idiot trying to 'make fun' of the star.....everyone is rolling their eyes at your attempt to raise your standing.
Sure they are, sugar.

You are to intelligent thought what the kazoo is to classical music.

Great, fence-sitter.

Sure they are, sugar.

Okay sugar, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

You're a star. You're a real star.

You're THE star. Really.

<pat pat>

Hey PC! Ain't this just so great: :clap2:

Do3ACQtX0AA8Al8.jpg

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Great, fence-sitter.

Sure they are, sugar.

You're THE star. Really.

<pat pat>

Yes, she IS! ;)

….a cover-up for criminality will you accept????

With the Liberals no longer in control of the Supreme Court……one can wistfully imagine justice returning to America.
Time for the Hillary/Comey trials??????

At issue is the clearly illegal behaviors that FBI Director Comey pretended didn’t happen…..

1.Even Hillary’s traditional allies at the Washington Post couldn’t swallow this:

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate. Previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing…. Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. I had one device. When I mailed anybody in the government, it would go into the government system.”
— Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with CNN, July 7, 2015

Three Pinocchio’s from their fact-checker.
Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘everything I did [on e-mails] was permitted’

2. But the WaPo couldn’t indict her…..the FBI could….if it followed the law without that pro-Hillary bias.
Comey outright lied in inserting some imaginary ‘intent’ in the law….He said:

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

WHAT??????

3. “…nowhere in 18 U.S.C. 793 (f) of the Espionage Act which governs the ‘grossly negligent ‘ handling of classified information does it state that a defendant must have intended to break the law in order to be charged of found guilty.”
Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p.28

4. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Do you find the word ‘willingly’ or ‘intentionally’?

Outside of a biased or corrupt intent….why is Hillary not charged?????

Soooo…..let Hillary skate?

You must be a Liberal, huh.....laws are only for the 'little people,' ....the deplorables.
Lol, you're talking about blatant and ignoring Bart O'Kavanaugh's nationally televised perjury.

That's quite possibly the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen.

Hack's gonna hack I guess.

Sure they are, sugar.

You're THE star. Really.

<pat pat>

Yes, she IS! ;)

You're the best, sis!!!!

Do3ACQtX0AA8Al8.jpg

"... the Kavanaugh confirmation establishes an originalist majority on the court that will begin to undo judicial activism that has run rampant for more than forty years. Judicial restraint, literal meaning, and original intent will be new hallmarks of the Supreme Court.

This is one of, if not the most, important reasons conservatives and evangelicals flocked to the ballot box for President Trump. It’s one of the major forces behind why so many never-Trump conservatives have now openly declared their newly found Trump loyalty for 2020. And considering two of the most liberal justices on the court are now north of eighty years of age there is still plenty of work to do on this point."
Why The Kavanaugh Confirmation Torpedos The Left’s Future

Do3ACQtX0AA8Al8.jpg

"...the battle has just begun. The war has fully arrived, and it is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

It is a war between the “Shout Your Abortion” camp and the “Choose Life” camp. A war between extreme feminism and the traditional family. A war between LGBT activism and Bible-based definitions of gender and sexuality.

It is a war that new laws cannot stop. A war that Congress cannot thwart. A war that neither the President nor the Supreme Court can end. A war whose hostilities will not be assuaged by electoral changes.

....absolutely no intention of compromising any of my core values, nor did I envision finding some happy, “middle ground.”
With the Confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh the Battle Has Begun

With the Liberals no longer in control of the Supreme Court……one can wistfully imagine justice returning to America.

At issue is the clearly illegal behaviors that FBI Director Comey pretended didn’t happen…..

1.Even Hillary’s traditional allies at the Washington Post couldn’t swallow this:

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate. Previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing…. Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. I had one device. When I mailed anybody in the government, it would go into the government system.”
— Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with CNN, July 7, 2015

2. But the WaPo couldn’t indict her…..the FBI could….if it followed the law without that pro-Hillary bias.

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

WHAT??????

3. “…nowhere in 18 U.S.C. 793 (f) of the Espionage Act which governs the ‘grossly negligent ‘ handling of classified information does it state that a defendant must have intended to break the law in order to be charged of found guilty.”

4. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

You must be a Liberal, huh.....laws are only for the 'little people,' ....the deplorables.
Lol, you're talking about blatant and ignoring Bart O'Kavanaugh's nationally televised perjury.

That's quite possibly the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen.

Hack's gonna hack I guess.
43220077_10212614206885780_5835435777172963328_n.jpg

Don’t be shocked when this decades long wank fantasy doesn’t comes to pass.

Exactly how blatant ….a cover-up for criminality will you accept????

For you, it seems, the answer is 'endless.'

President Trump could order an investigation into Hillary with a snap of his fingers. It would take less time than a tweet about the ratings of The Apprentice. I can’t imagine it would take very long since her crimes are so obvious.

I’ve been hearing about her impending imprisonment since before I was a teen, so you’ll have to pardon my skepticism over another ‘we got her this time’ prognostication.

Happy Sunday and to the start of the hockey season!

"President Trump could blah blah blah...."

We're examining the view of a higher authority......moi.

Everything I've posted is 100% correct, accurate, and true.....as well as linked and sourced.

You're attempt to avoid the truth speaks loudly.

"Happy Sunday and to the start of the hockey season!"

If that was a reference to the Ranger's record.....that was a low blow!!!

I can’t wait to read what excuses you’ll pull of out your ass when Hillary never spends a hot second behind bars. Thank heavens you’ve had decades of practice concerning the matter.

President Trump could order an investigation into Hillary with a snap of his fingers. It would take less time than a tweet about the ratings of The Apprentice. I can’t imagine it would take very long since her crimes are so obvious.

I’ve been hearing about her impending imprisonment since before I was a teen, so you’ll have to pardon my skepticism over another ‘we got her this time’ prognostication.

Everything I've posted is 100% correct, accurate, and true.....as well as linked and sourced.

I can’t wait to read what excuses you’ll pull of out your ass when Hillary never spends a hot second behind bars. Thank heavens you’ve had decades of practice concerning the matter.

1. The default to the sort of expression that propelled you to the top of the third grade boys bathroom contingent expresses your knowledge of how wrong you are, and how correct this thread is.

2. I never said Hillary and Comey would receive what they are owed.
As an adult, I recognize the truth here: One only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.

3. In short....you have been unable to deny anything I've posted, and merely reveal that you have been beaten into submission by the forces of evil.
You, a coward.
While I live by Henley's 'Invictus.'

1. The default to the sort of expression that propelled you to the top of the third grade boys bathroom contingent expresses your knowledge of how wrong you are, and how correct this thread is.

As an adult, I recognize the truth here: One only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.

3. In short....you have been unable to deny anything I've posted, and merely reveal that you have been beaten into submission by the forces of evil.
You, a coward.

I see you are not conversant with Henley...
As a public service, let me provide the poem Invictus.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Cowards should consider it a rebuke.

You, a coward.

It’s amazing how little you have to actually say when you’re not just parroting the works others. I’ll try to be more politically correct in your next “we got her this time” thread.

You, a coward.

It’s amazing how little you have to actually say when you’re not just parroting the works others. I’ll try to be more politically correct in your next “we got her this time” thread.

I'm responsible for what I say, not for what liars like you claim I say.

I said and proved her guilty....I didn't say 'we got her.'

We don't 'got' her due to the cowardliness and biases of individuals like you.

WHAT??????

State Department knew everything about Hillary’s server
Did nothing

No Harm, no foul

then they are as guilty as she is. Indict them all.

Forum List

Back