Examining the traits of racism.

Accusations of racism are just a means to shut down debate and avoid honest discussion.

Yes, just yet another trait of racism and its wide range on humanity. Racism has a way of " Quickly bringing a discussion to boil", and I think another trait of it is how some use it like a weapon. Like grabbing a knife and cutting at you and your thoughts.

As human natures reaches for the top, it thinks the bottom is too crowded with lesser beings. So it steps on them , like using them as steps to propel themselves higher. I think that is what created the Women's Liberation movement", women just got tired of men stepping all over them for all our selfish reasons.
You actually agree with that? That is like suggesting a black person moving into a white neighborhood is an attempt to make white people leave the neighborhood. Ergo, who chooses to shut down the debate, the person claiming racism or the person accused of racism? The goal is not to get you to move or to end the debate.....that is just how many whites react to the situation. I mean, how does someone claiming an argument is racist force the other person to end the debate? I can almost guarantee you that the person claiming racism does not want the debate to end......but the person being called out for being racist decides to move out the neighborhood, metaphorically speaking.

Well in some fights there is no winner, just as in debate. I rarely let others chase me away from debate , I have to really get tired of them before I leave. Racist debate has its own peculiar dynamic , it can become repulsive as it begins its boil. And some just seem to grow tired of the heat it generates.

I think the disconnect is that what some people view as TRUTHS others interpret as racist. In other words, some people believe that a truth cannot be racist and if people believe strongly that blacks inferiority is a TRUTH, then they reject claims that they are being racist. However, nothing in the official definition of racism mentions TRUTHS. What people think are TRUTHS is actually no more than a strong belief or faith in your second hand source of the information.

Is there an official definition that defines Blacks as inferior that has a real leg to stand on?

None that I know of but the definition leaves leaves it open for any race to be guilty of racism as it does not officially define racism as an act against blacks only. It just so happens that the way that things played out, its mostly whites who see themselves as superior....ie...racist.

Accusations of racism are just a means to shut down debate and avoid honest discussion.
You mean an honest discussion about black inferiority to whites? In your utopia you would like to see blacks talked about as inferior without those talking about them as inferior being seen as racist.....but rather TRUTH SPEAKERS....lol. Racism, in your world, is blacks not accepting that they are inferior.

No, in my utopia white racial identity would no longer be demonized and forbidden by the media and elected officials. We would be treated like everyone else who are allowed to have group aspirations instead of being held to an impossible standard.

You cannot get treated like everyone else if you are not in the condition of everyone else. If you want to be able to do what blacks do then suffer the problems that blacks suffer in degree and or kind.

We all suffer. Is a white man's pain less valid than a black man's? We are all (supposedly) free. Why should white people not have the same rights as you?

None that I know of but the definition leaves leaves it open for any race to be guilty of racism as it does not officially define racism as an act against blacks only. It just so happens that the way that things played out, its mostly whites who see themselves as superior....ie...racist.

Well, that's obviously false. Lots of ethnicities and cultures see themselves as superior. All of them do. What kind of culture or nation would pride itself on being second or third best?

You mean an honest discussion about black inferiority to whites? In your utopia you would like to see blacks talked about as inferior without those talking about them as inferior being seen as racist.....but rather TRUTH SPEAKERS....lol. Racism, in your world, is blacks not accepting that they are inferior.

No, in my utopia white racial identity would no longer be demonized and forbidden by the media and elected officials. We would be treated like everyone else who are allowed to have group aspirations instead of being held to an impossible standard.

You cannot get treated like everyone else if you are not in the condition of everyone else. If you want to be able to do what blacks do then suffer the problems that blacks suffer in degree and or kind.

We all suffer. Is a white man's pain less valid than a black man's? We are all (supposedly) free. Why should white people not have the same rights as you?

I would argue that in American history, Whites have had more rights than Blacks , we had to really fight more for ours. But that was part of the suffering , as you say we all have suffered. And we all have in this race war.

If we both go to the hospital......we will be triaged based upon our different levels of injury. Metaphorically, blacks are having a heart attack while whites are having muscle cramps....and you want the hospital to treat them the same. You don't understand why whites can't be seen as soon as blacks are being seen....if not before.

Last edited:

Well, that's obviously false. Lots of ethnicities and cultures see themselves as superior. All of them do. What kind of culture or nation would pride itself on being second or third best?
I am sure they do....but I am talking here in the US.

White people are treated worse than black people, moron.

Yep....that is what all the evidence shows. White folks must be really something special to be treated worse than most and still have much more than most. Only superiority reconciles that. On the other hand, blacks have been treated better than most...and despite that....still have less than most. Obviously an inferior race to be given all the advantages....and still end up last.

Last edited:
We have all discussed racism as best we each could, and it is attractive in its own way, if you know what I mean; weirdly interesting and often stimulating. Which is just a fact.

Why do we want to even feel superior to another race? For what really? I

If we list the traits of racism, what of those would be of real personal value?
Putting Up With Liberal False Values Has Made Whites Yellow

If we aren't proud of the White race's achievements and compare them to the racial failures of Blacks and others, we won't continue achieving. "Racism," a false pejorative because there is nothing objectively wrong with it, is part of the survival instinct, which also includes eliminating race traitors.

Why do people think the first humans were dark colored?
We share a common ancestor with apes and their skin is light. Light skinned people have more consistent color than dark skinned people. Like their palms and soles being light colored while their skin is dark(what is more exposed to the sun). IDK just thinking out loud

Well I first came across the view years ago, and there are many studies on the topic ;

Mitochondrial DNA and the mysteries of human evolution

It has some science to it. You just have to dig some to find it.
Typical Trick Logic of Anti-White Slander

What makes you think that the original human Africans were Black? Just because the area of origin is Black now doesn't prove anything.

Yep....that is what all the evidence shows. White folks must be really something special to be treated worse than most and still have much more than most. Only superiority reconciles that. On the other hand, blacks have been treated better than most...and despite that....still have less than most. Obviously an inferior race to be given all the advantages....and still end up last.

White people in America have poured an incredible amount of energy into healing race relations and if you deny that, then you aren't paying attention. We've allowed ourselves to be painted as villains, deconstructed our racial identity while nobody else is expected to do the same. Jews, I think, would have a bone to pick with black America if they claimed top spot of the victimhood hierarchy. Jews, who despite their history, posses more material wealth and prestige than anybody else.

We have all discussed racism as best we each could, and I value the opinions of all, ( well most people here who avoid all the useless name calling), and it is attractive in its own way, if you know what I mean; weirdly interesting and often stimulating. Which is just a fact. And it has a repulsive nature to it as well.

Why do we want to even feel superior to another race? For what really? Imagine just walking around feeling that your better than another person because of the color of their skin , or their nationality.

Is racism really a giant waste of our time?

Humans would not do it if it had no benefit. I am a strong believer in the power of belief in shaping outcomes. I believe you can speak things into existence, assuming what you are speaking is an emotionally held belief. Hence, believing that you are superior has a powerful impact on how you perform. It can and does often work like a placebo for the race that sees itself as superior. (Do Jews do well because of their belief that they are Gods chosen people?)

The problem is the corollary. Everything being relative, an entity can only be superior if another entity is believed to be inferior. Thus, in manifesting the belief of your superiority ....you also manifest, from the belief, the inferiority of others. You will treat them as inferior and help self fulfill your belief.

As the Great Carthaginian general Hannibal is quoted as having said. "Its not that I must succeed....its that others must fail". Believing in the racial superiority of your race comes at the expense of promoting the failure of another race. You must keep the other race down in order to maintain your superiority. The other races must be made to fail or look as failures in order to keep alive the belief.

Its not a contradiction. People think that because a race dominates another race....that they could only do it if they are superior and the dominated inferior. However, think of it like this. There are two people both armed with handguns. They both have equal ability to take the other one out. However, if one sneaks up on the other and gets his gun out first, he has control and can keep control by ensuring that the other guy never gets a chance to recover from his current disadvantage.

Ergo, doing something first or having something first does not necessarily make you superior. It means that you simply have the advantage at a given moment in time and use that advantage to keep others down. Like having guns first...while others only had spears and arrows.

What has happened to blacks is that they have been conditioned to believe in their own inferiority, by those who believe in there races superiority over blacks. Once that happens, you will not likely ever break free from your inferior condition, because you will help fulfill it.

That is why a movie like Black Panther is so potentially powerful for blacks around the world. Showing blacks in that light can speak it into existence by getting young blacks to see and believe that can come true. Rather, what blacks generally see is imagery of black failure and incompetence.....which then becomes the expectation....as opposed to greatness. Keep in mind that many whites want to constantly highlight black failure.

I can see some of your points , still I think the feelings of being superior has its dark sides to it for sure , especially when they are magnified at the expense of others. But they have an attraction, kind of like " Only the strong survive." The animal kingdom lives on that as well. The stronger gets to pass on its genes , the species survives.

And man certainly has that instinct.
Suppressing the Superior in Order to Turn Loose the Inferior

The strong pass on genes through random females, who dilute the strength. So no progress is made; if it were, the animals would be superior to White people by now.

Birth privileges are a cancer on civilization. The fact that you would push a justification for them is more proof that anti-racists are agents of class supremacy. We should have realized that scheme, because it started with the Kennedys.

White people in America have poured an incredible amount of energy into healing race relations and if you deny that, then you aren't paying attention. We've allowed ourselves to be painted as villains, deconstructed our racial identity while nobody else is expected to do the same. Jews, I think, would have a bone to pick with black America if they claimed top spot of the victimhood hierarchy. Jews, who despite their history, posses more material wealth and prestige than anybody else.
Guilt Is a State-Sponsored Lethal Injection

The traitors who want to do good for bad people don't represent any other Whites, who had no reason to ever appease ungrateful Blacks, who've been mooching off our achievements for 400 years.

We have all discussed racism as best we each could, and I value the opinions of all, ( well most people here who avoid all the useless name calling), and it is attractive in its own way, if you know what I mean; weirdly interesting and often stimulating. Which is just a fact. And it has a repulsive nature to it as well.

Why do we want to even feel superior to another race? For what really? Imagine just walking around feeling that your better than another person because of the color of their skin , or their nationality.

Is racism really a giant waste of our time?
The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

Because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

You put all the races into a pot and mix them up. You'd get a black man or women.

Black men can wipe out white people.
Black men can wipe out Asian people.
Black men can wipe out Latino people.

I put my seed in any women. I get a black child.

White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

Whiteness is genetically recessive. Whites fear that integration and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race. So they established a global system of white supremacy to prevent this from happening.

The root of racism is fear, fear of white genetic annihilation. White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

This unease can be seen in their efforts to constantly project themselves as victims when they are, more times than not, the aggressor.

Their attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
That’s the funniest trolling I’ve read so far this year, great job.

Guilt Is a State-Sponsored Lethal Injection

The traitors who want to do good for bad people don't represent any other Whites, who had no reason to ever appease ungrateful Blacks, who've been mooching off our achievements for 400 years.

And in many cases, made to stand in line to get the mooch.

Many Whites have done great work for trying to help Blacks, no doubt in my mind there; I appreciate that for my race. I really do. I want that said. And we needed that. Racism aside , not all Whites are racist in my view. Nor all Blacks, we have done things for Whites as well.

I agree. Good has been good, bad has been bad, but Whites have done their share of Good.

Why do people think the first humans were dark colored?
We share a common ancestor with apes and their skin is light. Light skinned people have more consistent color than dark skinned people. Like their palms and soles being light colored while their skin is dark(what is more exposed to the sun). IDK just thinking out loud

Well I first came across the view years ago, and there are many studies on the topic ;

Mitochondrial DNA and the mysteries of human evolution

It has some science to it. You just have to dig some to find it.
Typical Trick Logic of Anti-White Slander

What makes you think that the original human Africans were Black? Just because the area of origin is Black now doesn't prove anything.

The science is just there man;

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color

The science or research is not finished;

Earliest Human Remains Outside Africa Were Just Discovered in Israel | Science | Smithsonian

Scientists make find that could rewrite human history

but its where we are now.
I was surprised to find this;

Cheddar Man proves first Irishman was dark skinned with blue eyes

A Single Migration From Africa Populated the World, Studies Find

Last edited:
...blacks commit crime/murder/etc at much higher numbers
...most of what ''whites'' feel is not racism--they ''hate'' people that commit crime--
...and then when the blacks who don't commit crime sympathize with known CRIMINALS, --and hate police--whites hated that stupid ''shit''--and rightly so
..it's mostly not about color--but actions/etc
..and then you hear 24/7 year after year how EVIL whitey is...whitey is the cause of all problems--we hated that stupid shit--...it's not the color...it's not racism
...so we laugh now whenever they do that shit...they screwed themselves over by talking racism shit so much

I'm white and I think Asians are ''better'' than whites--does this make me racist? hahahah

and Paul comes up with some wild stuff there

...blacks commit crime/murder/etc at much higher numbers
...most of what ''whites'' feel is not racism--they ''hate'' people that commit crime--
...and then when the blacks who don't commit crime sympathize with known CRIMINALS, --and hate police--whites hated that stupid ''shit''--and rightly so
..it's mostly not about color--but actions/etc
..and then you hear 24/7 year after year how EVIL whitey is...whitey is the cause of all problems--we hated that stupid shit--...it's not the color...it's not racism
...so we laugh now whenever they do that shit...they screwed themselves over by talking racism shit so much

I'm white and I think Asians are ''better'' than whites--does this make me racist? hahahah

and Paul comes up with some wild stuff there

I bet you just sit and ponder ways to call blacks inferior.....without explicitly calling blacks inferior, all to avoid the moral injury that would come from the recognition that you are a racist.

Forum List

Back