Examining the traits of racism.

...blacks commit crime/murder/etc at much higher numbers
...most of what ''whites'' feel is not racism--they ''hate'' people that commit crime--
...and then when the blacks who don't commit crime sympathize with known CRIMINALS, --and hate police--whites hated that stupid ''shit''--and rightly so
..it's mostly not about color--but actions/etc
..and then you hear 24/7 year after year how EVIL whitey is...whitey is the cause of all problems--we hated that stupid shit--...it's not the color...it's not racism
...so we laugh now whenever they do that shit...they screwed themselves over by talking racism shit so much

I'm white and I think Asians are ''better'' than whites--does this make me racist? hahahah

and Paul comes up with some wild stuff there

I bet you just sit and ponder ways to call blacks inferior.....without explicitly calling blacks inferior, all to avoid the moral injury that would come from the recognition that you are a racist.
...again --I state facts--that's not being a racist--that makes you the racist for thinking you are superior to me
...they are inferior at:
graduating
not committing crime
...I'd say those are pretty important-----no education/low education + high crime rate = major problems

...most of what ''whites'' feel is not racism--they ''hate'' people that commit crime--
...and then when the blacks who don't commit crime sympathize with known CRIMINALS, --and hate police--whites hated that stupid ''shit''--and rightly so
..and then you hear 24/7 year after year how EVIL whitey is...whitey is the cause of all problems--we hated that stupid shit--...it's not the color...it's not racism
...so we laugh now whenever they do that shit...they screwed themselves over by talking racism shit so much

I'm white and I think Asians are ''better'' than whites--does this make me racist? hahahah

The Black race is not perfect, nor Whites , but we exist in this world together. I am not a fan of White fault , but I have lived with a lot of their blame for my race during just my life time. Its like some Whites just have a natural chip on their shoulders concerning Blacks. And one of the tenants of racism is placing blame on a race because of their own conceived notions that exist already within the White race. You blame Blacks for crime as if Whites are immune to committing crime themselves.

As if Whites are not guilty of the same things you blame Blacks for. Why do you think the Black race is screwed? The Black race did not put ourselves into that American lake of crap that we inherited, we were thrown into it and forced to swim out of it. We got ashore and wanted peace with your race , just a respectful place to lay our heads. Tired of the long swim.

Now years later , here we all are. In an America we help you build. Now many of us have chips on our shoulders.

Oh what a tangled web we humans have weaved.

The Black race is not perfect, nor Whites , but we exist in this world together. I am not a fan of White fault , but I have lived with a lot of their blame for my race during just my life time. Its like some Whites just have a natural chip on their shoulders concerning Blacks. And one of the tenants of racism is placing blame on a race because of their own conceived notions that exist already within the White race. You blame Blacks for crime as if Whites are immune to committing crime themselves.

As if Whites are not guilty of the same things you blame Blacks for. Why do you think the Black race is screwed? The Black race did not put ourselves into that American lake of crap that we inherited, we were thrown into it and forced to swim out of it. We got ashore and wanted peace with your race , just a respectful place to lay our heads. Tired of the long swim.

Now years later , here we all are. In an America we help you build. Now many of us have chips on our shoulders.

you must not have read many of my posts/threads
all you hear on MSM/USMB/etc is how the whites are the ONLY evil race-
you have it backwards --- it is the whites who are being denigrated all the time
..I would never talk about race or care--but when I see tons of myths/crap/lies/etc on these forums/MSM/etc, I am going to put out the TRUTH!
biggest example:
whites commit so much hate crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really--blacks commit more hate crimes per capita

you have it backwards --- it is the whites who are being denigrated all the time
..I would never talk about race or care--but when I see tons of myths/crap/lies/etc on these forums/MSM/etc, I am going to put out the TRUTH!
biggest example:

I think we insult each others race so much, we just don't even realize it. Or don't care. It goes both ways on most forums ; tit for tat. There is no longer even a middle line in the onslaught of insults. We are proofs of our own puddings of hate.

A rather misleading title since all the OP wants to discuss is them poh negras....Since when did they become the only group in the world much less the history of humankind where all must be forgotten and focus upon them...?

A rather misleading title since all the OP wants to discuss is them poh negras....Since when did they become the only group in the world much less the history of humankind where all must be forgotten and focus upon them...?

Well we can discuss whatever you like , just maybe on a thread of your own.

biggest example:

I think we insult each others race so much, we just don't even realize it. Or don't care. It goes both ways on most forums ; tit for tat. There is no longer even a middle line in the onslaught of insults. We are proofs of our own puddings of hate.
I have never shown any hate with racism .....but the racists have shown hate to me
they call me racist with no proof whatsoever...that's racism

biggest example:

I have never shown any hate with racism .....but the racists have shown hate to me
The fact is that you are simply in denial, like an anorexic, about your racism.

biggest example:

racist and racism EVERYWHERE--like the boogie man
every white is a racist if they don't agree with you--watch out

still--you haven't proved I am a racist.....so I will not want you as my attorney if I go to court...you can't just say ''In my opinion''' or ''I believe''
the judge and jury would start laughing at you

biggest example:

I got a little racism in me, its not a hard thing to admit to. We can be racist, but not let it control us and get out of hand.

"Racism" is an excuse for failure, aptly illustrated above.

Racism is failure and those who created the racism and are the racists are the failures as shown by the post quoted above.

biggest example:

racist and racism EVERYWHERE--like the boogie man
every white is a racist if they don't agree with you--watch out

still--you haven't proved I am a racist.....so I will not want you as my attorney if I go to court...you can't just say ''In my opinion''' or ''I believe''
the judge and jury would start laughing at you

You are a racist and it's not because you disagree with anyone.

I mean what's your real name? Per Capita?

We have all discussed racism as best we each could, and I value the opinions of all, ( well most people here who avoid all the useless name calling), and it is attractive in its own way, if you know what I mean; weirdly interesting and often stimulating. Which is just a fact. And it has a repulsive nature to it as well.

Why do we want to even feel superior to another race? For what really? Imagine just walking around feeling that your better than another person because of the color of their skin , or their nationality.

If we list the traits of racism, what of those would be of real personal value?

Is racism really a giant waste of our time?
Racism is white invention born out of a serious inferiority complex. If whites had not embraced and encouraged racism it wouldnt exist most likely.

We have all discussed racism as best we each could, and I value the opinions of all, ( well most people here who avoid all the useless name calling), and it is attractive in its own way, if you know what I mean; weirdly interesting and often stimulating. Which is just a fact. And it has a repulsive nature to it as well.

Why do we want to even feel superior to another race? For what really? Imagine just walking around feeling that your better than another person because of the color of their skin , or their nationality.

Humans would not do it if it had no benefit. I am a strong believer in the power of belief in shaping outcomes. I believe you can speak things into existence, assuming what you are speaking is an emotionally held belief. Hence, believing that you are superior has a powerful impact on how you perform. It can and does often work like a placebo for the race that sees itself as superior. (Do Jews do well because of their belief that they are Gods chosen people?)

The problem is the corollary. Everything being relative, an entity can only be superior if another entity is believed to be inferior. Thus, in manifesting the belief of your superiority ....you also manifest, from the belief, the inferiority of others. You will treat them as inferior and help self fulfill your belief.

As the Great Carthaginian general Hannibal is quoted as having said. "Its not that I must succeed....its that others must fail". Believing in the racial superiority of your race comes at the expense of promoting the failure of another race. You must keep the other race down in order to maintain your superiority. The other races must be made to fail or look as failures in order to keep alive the belief.

Its not a contradiction. People think that because a race dominates another race....that they could only do it if they are superior and the dominated inferior. However, think of it like this. There are two people both armed with handguns. They both have equal ability to take the other one out. However, if one sneaks up on the other and gets his gun out first, he has control and can keep control by ensuring that the other guy never gets a chance to recover from his current disadvantage.

Ergo, doing something first or having something first does not necessarily make you superior. It means that you simply have the advantage at a given moment in time and use that advantage to keep others down. Like having guns first...while others only had spears and arrows.

What has happened to blacks is that they have been conditioned to believe in their own inferiority, by those who believe in there races superiority over blacks. Once that happens, you will not likely ever break free from your inferior condition, because you will help fulfill it.

That is why a movie like Black Panther is so potentially powerful for blacks around the world. Showing blacks in that light can speak it into existence by getting young blacks to see and believe that can come true. Rather, what blacks generally see is imagery of black failure and incompetence.....which then becomes the expectation....as opposed to greatness. Keep in mind that many whites want to constantly highlight black failure.
That is why it is a must to educate our Black youth to the accomplishments of our ancestors and other Black people world wide. Remember that "white people" is a relatively new occurance. The entire planet was Black at one point and we were the first to establish civilizations, first to observe the stars, establish the sciences, write books etc. If anyone is inferior its white people. They were last to civilization and actually flunked the first semester and fell into the Dark Ages. Now that being said Blacks are typically accepting of others to a fault. We are just wired that way. Instead of putting whites down we reeducated them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

biggest example:

I got a little racism in me, its not a hard thing to admit to. We can be racist, but not let it control us and get out of hand.
I kind of agree--but I would not call it racism
..it's like when a out-of-towner/stranger/etc arrives---most people are a little leery...and rightly so
..here are examples:
...my daughter's softball team was about to have practice and this man is sitting in the team dugout.....he didn't have a daughter on the team, he was a stranger....we all felt leery --the guy was white......it turns out he was just waiting for his partner to play tennis
...my niece had just broken up with her boyfriend and got a new one.....he seemed a little bit more ''sloppy-dressed''....he was not exactly out going....he did not look as clean cut/etc as the previous boyfriend ...we were leery and did not interact much at all with him.
..racism? obviously not

Many Whites have done great work for trying to help Blacks, no doubt in my mind there; I appreciate that for my race. I really do. I want that said. And we needed that. Racism aside , not all Whites are racist in my view. Nor all Blacks, we have done things for Whites as well.
Preppies' Pet Parasites

Your unearned pride has snob value. That's all your pushing, the cheap glitter of the Kennedys and their charisma-crushed followers.

Racism is white invention born out of a serious inferiority complex. If whites had not embraced and encouraged racism it wouldnt exist most likely.

I disagree, In my view, racism was born from us, the first race with influence on earth; Blacks who got caught up in tribalism and expansion of our cultures and wanted to rule civilization with and iron hand ; racism was born from there, far before Whites came on the scene. Blacks suffered with the curse of superiority first.

Why do people think the first humans were dark colored?
We share a common ancestor with apes and their skin is light. Light skinned people have more consistent color than dark skinned people. Like their palms and soles being light colored while their skin is dark(what is more exposed to the sun). IDK just thinking out loud

Well I first came across the view years ago, and there are many studies on the topic ;

Mitochondrial DNA and the mysteries of human evolution

It has some science to it. You just have to dig some to find it.
Typical Trick Logic of Anti-White Slander

What makes you think that the original human Africans were Black? Just because the area of origin is Black now doesn't prove anything.

The science is just there man;

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color

The science or research is not finished;

Earliest Human Remains Outside Africa Were Just Discovered in Israel | Science | Smithsonian

Scientists make find that could rewrite human history

but its where we are now.
I was surprised to find this;

Cheddar Man proves first Irishman was dark skinned with blue eyes

A Single Migration From Africa Populated the World, Studies Find
We Owe Blacks Absolutely Nothing

The New Age PC anthropologists are trying to say that Whites came from an undistinguished Black tribe that, through a random series of accidents rather than anything that would give them credit for doing, wound up wandering farther and farther north. Reaching Europe, their skin turned white. In Europe, through no character trait of their own, they lucked into a Land of Plenty and achieved things any other race with their luck would have done, too.

Continuing this narrative, Whites again wandered into America and have dishonestly taken credit for a unique development of its abundant resources. Do these vindictive pseudo-intellectual misfits seriously expect us to believe that if Blacks had been the ones to discover and emigrate to America, our nation would have become just as prosperous and stable?

Forum List

Back