Excellent Pot / Kettle

What is the best way to get rid of our Constitution and change this country into a banana republic?
BANKRUPTCY - that has been Obama's goal all along.
Can't have complete government control as long as we have the constitution.
Right now our debt is $14+ trillion. Including interest $12 trillion of that came from 3 GOP presidents, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II. The remaining $2 trillion came from all the other presidents, including Obama, combined. Clearly it is the modern CON$ervative Brotherhood whose goal is to destroy this great country through BANKRUPTCY.

July 6, 2010
RUSH: It is said of Reagan -- I think it's true to a certain extent -- Reagan decided to starve the welfare state by creating deficits and spending

Wow.

All of the Democratic presidents must have run budgets that actually paid down the debt because Obama has added more than 4@ trillion all by himself. You might want to go back to school and check out some math courses.
Pure BULLSHIT!!!!!

Right now our debt is $14+ trillion. Including interest $12 trillion of that came from 3 GOP presidents, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II. The remaining $2 trillion came from all the other presidents, including Obama, combined. Clearly it is the modern CON$ervative Brotherhood whose goal is to destroy this great country through BANKRUPTCY.

July 6, 2010
RUSH: It is said of Reagan -- I think it's true to a certain extent -- Reagan decided to starve the welfare state by creating deficits and spending

Wow.

All of the Democratic presidents must have run budgets that actually paid down the debt because Obama has added more than 4@ trillion all by himself. You might want to go back to school and check out some math courses.
Pure BULLSHIT!!!!!

The CBO is lying to me? They say the budget deficit is $1.5 trillion this year alone. If you have some numbers to prove them wrong I will be happy to look at them, but I think you are going to have a hard time proving they are pure bullshit about the one thing they do right.

Forum List

Back