Excerpt from Rage says McConnell worked behind the scenes to keep Biden from calling trump, after the trump loss

Absolutely right. I am no psychologist. Just a guy who has watched Trump and is unsurprised at how many of the boxes he checks off. And even this simple idea has thrown you into a flailing tailspin. We both know why.
Well, with that degree that you have, it's just enough to go catch those stray dogs, comrade.
You know nothing about checked boxes, you just have your emotions. :rolleyes-41:

Of course! McConnell may be a lot of things, many of which I do not like, but he is not stupid. He knew that trump, while still in the WH, was capable of anything if he became agitated. A call from Biden may have sent him over the edge. The former guy has not changed. He is still unhinged and a bald face liar, But he is not in the White House anymore. He can only cause so much chaos from a golf course.
McConnell saw Pinochijoe's little Tonka Toy dial phone that made a ringy sound when dialed......

Well, with that degree that you have, it's just enough to go catch those stray dogs, comrade.
You know nothing about checked boxes, you just have your emotions. :rolleyes-41:
Uh, anyone can read the checklist. Anyone who is not an apoplectic cultist who is scared of reading it, that is. So i guess that leaves you out.

Just think of all the things Trump WAS GOING TO DO, all the things HE DIDN'T SAY, and all the things he DIDN'T DO but was accused of, which is often in projection?

Ah but no, there's no TDS to be seen here.

Forum List

Back