'Excessive'? Armed Texas SWAT Team in Body Armor / Armored Vehicles Raids Daddy Zane’s Bar in West Odessa After Breaking State Orders and Reopening

I really dunno why these grandstanding pussies bring their plinkers to these things. What's the point? I mean, if you're not gonna have the stones to draw that smokewagon and you're just gonna put your hands up and say, k, sorry, fellers, I was just teasin, why even bring em? Just to look cool or something? What, everybody wants be look like a cowboy but nobody wants to actually be one all a sudden? lol.

920x920.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Why, he's no pirate at all. Pffft.
To an extent, I agree; if you aren't willing to use it, why'd you bring it?

OTOH, one of these days real soon, someone will..... and that day is going to be a real shitstorm.

TX death rate grand total of 3 COVID deaths per 100,000 people, if they are real. NY 126 per 100k. They are locking down states where there is no problem the same as New York. This is a total deliberate collapse of the entire economy by the big bankers. They printed too much money over the decades so they need a currency reset. Your dollar will be soon worth 1/20 of what it was. U.S. COVID-19 death rate by state | Statista
They? Who is They? You mean Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott? Last I heard he was taking steps to open back up and quoted as saying a lot of people were going to die, but it has to be done, or something to that effect.

This is what happens when you give small cops big power. Always has been always will be.

Forum List

Back