Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Referen

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
When it became clear last fall that the CIA’s now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community, but White House documents reviewed by Congress suggest a different story.

ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

Poor Hillary

Hmmm.... That link sure looks familiar. :)

Bears repeating. None of it should really matter, though, after the Spin Doctors get done informing the Low Information Voters how insignificant and partisan it all is. American Idol, is what we should all be focused on, anyway, right? ;)

When it became clear last fall that the CIA’s now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community, but White House documents reviewed by Congress suggest a different story.

ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

Poor Hillary

Poor Obama.

Martin O'Malley must be furiously masturbating right now at the prospects they'll have Hillary fall on teh sword, which would improve his 2016 odds.

One rung on the ladder at a time.

Poor Hillary

Poor Obama.

Can the media keep burying this story? If they can hide it enough, they can pretend that no one cares and it's not a story of importance.

Can the media keep burying this story? If they can hide it enough, they can pretend that no one cares and it's not a story of importance.

I hope they do to be honest with you. More and more people are starting to clue in to how crooked and partisan most media is.

read this and it looks like the smoking gun

the left used the same arguments to claim bush lied about WMD's

and here, the components of the left's arguments are the same, bush knew, choose not to either use the intelligence or lied about it. and here, it looks as if obama flat out lied about it.

He did, they all knew.

The biggest problem is the lack of integrity by those on the Left and it saddens me that they will protect these people no matter what.

and here, the components of the left's arguments are the same, bush knew, choose not to either use the intelligence or lied about it. and here, it looks as if obama flat out lied about it.

Benghazi is yesterdays news.

Face it, most American citizens don't care.

True story.......... :cool:

You're missing the action tho...Such as Bush lied (WMD's) people died (Soldiers fighting looking for them)

Really the only thing you're saying is Someone lied...I'm mad!

Um no.

Just because that's all you folks are willing to see in no way means that's all there IS to see.

The ONLY reason to work so hard on scrubbing the talking points is to hide something.

You're missing the action tho...Such as Bush lied (WMD's) people died (Soldiers fighting looking for them)

Um no.

Just because that's all you folks are willing to see in no way means that's all there IS to see.

The ONLY reason to work so hard on scrubbing the talking points is to hide something.

Well dude, tell me what the action is Someone lied and what happened because of it?

no surprise you defend obama's lies...oh, and people did die

:rolleyes:

Um no.

Well dude, tell me what the action is Someone lied and what happened because of it?

must defend obama

you need to REREAD what ABC news reported...they knew in advance of the threat

there is your action, but i wouldn't expect such a blind partisan as yourself to see that

no surprise you defend obama's lies...oh, and people did die

:rolleyes:

Seriously, is it a secret reason you're mad and only people in the club can be told? I'm asking a question not defending but your deflection is noted. Thanks.

Forum List

Back