Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Referen

You're missing the action tho...Such as Bush lied (WMD's) people died (Soldiers fighting looking for them)

Really the only thing you're saying is Someone lied...I'm mad!

no surprise you defend obama's lies...oh, and people did die

:rolleyes:

Seriously, is it a secret reason you're mad and only people in the club can be told? I'm asking a question not defending but your deflection is noted. Thanks.

all you're doing is emoting in order to defend obama. this false claim i'm mad is beyond absurd. i'm merely discussing an issue and you're getting pissy and defensive because obama got caught lying.

i didn't deflect, YOU did. instead of discussing the actual issue, you immediately attacked me.

Defensive eh?

There are plenty of things to see here, the surface has only been scratched and the Admin is already bleeding, there will be more.

You see....that's why we support the "investigation".

In my opinion we need a special prosecutor for this.

Um no.

Just because that's all you folks are willing to see in no way means that's all there IS to see.

The ONLY reason to work so hard on scrubbing the talking points is to hide something.

You're missing the action tho...Such as Bush lied (WMD's) people died (Soldiers fighting looking for them)

Well dude, tell me what the action is Someone lied and what happened because of it?

Um no.

Just because that's all you folks are willing to see in no way means that's all there IS to see.

The ONLY reason to work so hard on scrubbing the talking points is to hide something.

Well dude, tell me what the action is Someone lied and what happened because of it?

must defend obama

you need to REREAD what ABC news reported...they knew in advance of the threat

there is your action, but i wouldn't expect such a blind partisan as yourself to see that

So they knew about the threat on the embassy and lied about knowing about it?

Seriously, is it a secret reason you're mad and only people in the club can be told? I'm asking a question not defending but your deflection is noted. Thanks.

all you're doing is emoting in order to defend obama. this false claim i'm mad is beyond absurd. i'm merely discussing an issue and you're getting pissy and defensive because obama got caught lying.

i didn't deflect, YOU did. instead of discussing the actual issue, you immediately attacked me.

I'm sorry I called you mad....Ok so now can you tell me the secret?

Obama is allowed to lie because he's historic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Like the final version used by Ambassador Rice on the Sunday shows, the CIA’s first drafts said the attack appeared to have been “spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo”

The smoking gun is loaded with blanks.

once again, avoiding actual discussion and ranting about some secret, which was about being mad...answer, there is no secret

:cuckoo:

can you tell me why you are so defensive and so ardent in defending obama's lies?

must defend obama

there is your action, but i wouldn't expect such a blind partisan as yourself to see that

amazing, i suggested reread what abc news reported and you clearly didn't. you're clearly mad because obama got caught lying.

The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

Like the final version used by Ambassador Rice on the Sunday shows, the CIA’s first drafts said the attack appeared to have been “spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo”

The smoking gun is loaded with blanks.

did you see where they DELETED the references to terror attacks?

what is it with liberals defending this apparent blatant lie?

“The Agency has produced numerous pieces on the threat of extremists linked to al-Qa’ida in Benghazi and eastern Libya. These noted that, since April, there have been at least five other attacks against foreign interests in Benghazi by unidentified assailants, including the June attack against the British Ambassador’s convoy. We cannot rule out the individuals has previously surveilled the U.S. facilities, also contributing to the efficacy of the attacks.”
In an email to officials at the White House and the intelligence agencies, State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland took issue with including that information because it “could be abused by members [of Congress] to beat up the State Department for not paying attention to warnings, so why would we want to feed that either? Concerned …”

The paragraph was entirely deleted.

read this and it looks like the smoking gun

the left used the same arguments to claim bush lied about WMD's
and here, the components of the left's arguments are the same, bush knew, choose not to either use the intelligence or lied about it. and here, it looks as if obama flat out lied about it.

the incompetence and lying of the obama admin was the direct cause of 4 american deaths. that is not going away

and here, the components of the left's arguments are the same, bush knew, choose not to either use the intelligence or lied about it. and here, it looks as if obama flat out lied about it.

You would excuse wrong doing by one to excuse wrong doing by the other? Someone, somewhere did something similar, so everyone else who does it gets a pass? Even wolves no better, even wolves understand that "two wrongs don't make it right".

must defend obama

once again, avoiding actual discussion and ranting about some secret, which was about being mad...answer, there is no secret

can you tell me why you are so defensive and so ardent in defending obama's lies?

I see a pattern...

But only four people died!
Aren't the libs defending this administration's actions in Benghazi, or lack thereof, the same that rally to the cry "if it saves [/I]one[/I] life" any time they want to shove their agenda down our throats?

the incompetence and lying of the obama admin was the direct cause of 4 american deaths. that is not going away

That's something I haven't heard suggested before. I would ask how but I'd probably get another page and a half of being called mad and defensive for asking. Which is very suspicious almost like deflecting but hey

You would excuse wrong doing by one to excuse wrong doing by the other? Someone, somewhere did something similar, so everyone else who does it gets a pass? Even wolves no better, even wolves understand that "two wrongs don't make it right".

There is that...but there is also the FACTS that have been very clear that Bush did not lie.

FrontPage Magazine - Bush Didn't Lie About WMD

FactCheck.org : Search Results

I see a pattern...

yes...you deflecting and being defensive over what ABC reported and your complete failure to discuss it

good job

must defend obama

amazing, i suggested reread what abc news reported and you clearly didn't. you're clearly mad because obama got caught lying.

The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

That's something I haven't heard suggested before. I would ask how but I'd probably get another page and a half of being called mad and defensive for asking. Which is very suspicious almost like deflecting but hey

head in sand syndrome

your whining is hilarious, given you were the first to throw out "you mad"

:lol:

Forum List

Back