Expanded background checks fails in Senate

VP Walter Dunham
128669466275667633%5B1%5D.jpg

BS I didn't say lives were not important, but we can't save everyone. Do you really want to live in a place where the cops can prevent every possible crime, can you imagine the police state that would require? You need to grow the hell up, there is no utopia on earth where more than one human occupies the same area. True utopia can only be found in solitude, and that can get boring as hell.

I've not said any of those things actually. I was pointing out that some felons now do get caught trying to buy a gun and that his probably saves a few lives. I guess you think felons should be able to buy guns?

We already have laws against that, are you so dense you haven't figured that out? How about we send felons found in possession of a gun away for ever, ya think that might help? Better than that I'm all for killing the sobs, but you dumb assed libs won't hear of such a thing.

I was talking about the laws we have now actually. You see I used the word now. In order for us to be catching people now it would have to be laws that we currently have.

Copying me. I must be some kind of hero to you. But I guess anyone who can come up with a complete thought probably is.

No. Idiots are heroes only to themselves. Besides, where is your complete thought anyway? Oh, you didn't have one. Right.

Now why would I not be surprised if you couldn't recognize one?

Hey folks, here goes one now. Enjoy the free rep buddy. You've entered the realm of the big kids now.

Copying me. I must be some kind of hero to you. But I guess anyone who can come up with a complete thought probably is.

No. Idiots are heroes only to themselves. Besides, where is your complete thought anyway? Oh, you didn't have one. Right.

Now why would I not be surprised if you couldn't recognize one?

Well, to answer you question originally.. with as many liberals as I run into on these boards and elsewhere.. they aren't hard to miss!

I missed this, and you did address it, my bad. See, this bill was a political stunt and nothing more. If they would have really wanted to get something done they would have pushed for legislation that regulated private sales, and they would have addressed our "people" problems. They did not and I would bet my next three pay checks that it cost them in 2014.

I don't know. I think they are going to be the party that tried to do something. Even though I agree it might not have really helped. And the republicans will be the party that blocked it. I might be wrong, but I think come election time it's more a win for the dems.
Democrats voted against the bill too, nitwit.

Yes, but it was clearly a majority of democrats voting for and a majority of republicans voting against. How do you think that is going to get spun? If you think that is going to somehow get spun as the republicans were for it I guess I know who the nitwit is....

I don't know. I think they are going to be the party that tried to do something. Even though I agree it might not have really helped. And the republicans will be the party that blocked it. I might be wrong, but I think come election time it's more a win for the dems.

Yes, but it was clearly a majority of democrats voting for and a majority of republicans voting against. How do you think that is going to get spun? If you think that is going to somehow get spun as the republicans were for it I guess I know who the nitwit is....

Say what now? My head is spinning.

Well what do you think? Whether this bill was good or not the democrats can claim it would have saved lives. And I believe they can also state it would not have taken a single gun from anybody. That will be difficult for republicans to defend. The majority of citizens are for more background checks. So hence I think this was a win for the democrats politically.

It would have saved a few lives, but destroyed more. They just wanted it to be harder to get a gun. When you make it harder to get guns, poor people have a harder time getting them.

It would have saved a few lives, but destroyed more. They just wanted it to be harder to get a gun. When you make it harder to get guns, poor people have a harder time getting them.

Wouldn't it really just make it harder for criminals to get a gun? And probably not even that much harder for them given what I've heard about the bill.

Look at the video of Obama after the terrorist attack in Boston, he showed no emotion or anger at all, just read from a script

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ni8a8GxHre0

Now look at Obama after the gun control bill got defeated in the senate. His face is contorted and full of anger, and he has anger in his voice. And look at the sulking Joe Biden

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8O03ExClM0

And here is a shorter version of Obama's outrage at the loss in the senate

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv5ZQuJdZIY

Where was this anger and emotion after the terrorist attack in Boston? This narcissistic dictator is more upset at losing on the gun issue than what happened in Boston. All that matters to Obama is winning the war on law-abiding citizens and the Constitution.

Obama is furious, all the children he used as props, using the families of the Sandy Hook children murdered as props, and his stunt of using "cops as props" to make it look like cops support his crap. Flying all his props in on Air Force One at taxpayer expense, and it failed!! Odumbo lllllooooooooooossssstttt! And he is furious.

He mad.

And Texas is partly to blame, in his mind. He's thinking they're only getting what they deserve.

Well what do you think? Whether this bill was good or not the democrats can claim it would have saved lives. And I believe they can also state it would not have taken a single gun from anybody. That will be difficult for republicans to defend. The majority of citizens are for more background checks. So hence I think this was a win for the democrats politically.

Unfortunately, dems voted against it too. Obamoid was all ready to call the Republicans the party that is okay with killing children and the dems who turned on him screwed that up.

It's priceless.

Unfortunately, dems voted against it too. Obamoid was all ready to call the Republicans the party that is okay with killing children and the dems who turned on him screwed that up.

It's priceless.

Didn't some republicans vote for it also? I think it will be majority wins in the political spinning.

Forum List

Back