🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expect a Hillary Clinton win in 2016

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I really don't understand why the Rino & Establishment groupies don't form a 3rd party. They must think they can win the White House with Hate & Ignorance--and Divide & Separate.

Their NUMBER 1 guy, Donald Trump is now polling at a NEGATIVE 75% with voting Latino's. Republican Latino's are changing their party status from Republican to Democrat in hordes. Cubans are historically Republican so you can color Florida & several other states BLUE at this time. There are several states that Hillary Clinton won't even have to campaign in right now to secure those electoral votes.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

These R & E groupies sure didn't pay attention to what happened in 2012, where we lost WOMEN by double digits, by them dragging us into--"who's going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape" which was always answered by an old WHITE male. Women are now polling at 2 to 1 against DONALD TRUMP.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Then we have several other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals in this race, that could NEVER appeal to women because of their extreme stance on abortion. Ted Cruz--(who also wouldn't capture any Latino votes--much less the women vote)--Rand Paul---Mike Huckabee--Rick Santorum--Bobby Jindal, and the other two who already committed political suicide over women's issues (Scott Walker & Rick Perry) have already had to drop out.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

As we witnessed in 2012--the Hate & Ignorance rolls over onto the eventual GOP nominee, making it virtually impossible to win. I expect that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS, and that we will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

They are going to witness the POWER of Women & Latino voters in November 2016, and they don't even see it coming.

9a4639739b21033f7716b01cea0bba80.jpg

Last edited:
intelligent people learn from their mistakes ... then you have right wingers.

end of story.

I really don't understand why the Rino & Establishment groupies don't form a 3rd party. They must think they can win the White House with Hate & Ignorance--and Divide & Separate.

Their NUMBER 1 guy, Donald Trump is now polling at a NEGATIVE 75% with voting Latiino's. Republican Latino's are changing their party status from Republican to Democrat in hordes. Cubans are historically Republican so you can color Florida & several other states BLUE at this time. There are several states that Hillary Clinton won't even have to campaign in right now to secure those electoral votes.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

These R & E groupies sure didn't pay attention to what happened in 2012, where we lost WOMEN by double digits, by them dragging us into--"who's going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape" which was always answered by an old WHITE male. Women are now polling at 2 to 1 against DONALD TRUMP.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Then we have several other Knuckle dragging Neanderthals in this race, that could NEVER appeal to women because of their extreme stance on abortion. Ted Cruz--(who also wouldn't capture any Latino votes--much less the women vote)--Rand Paul---Mike Huckabee--Rick Santorum--Bobby Jindal, and the other two who already committed political suicide over women's issues (Scott Walker & Rick Perry) have already had to drop out.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

As we witnessed in 2012--the Hate & Ignorance rolls over onto the eventual GOP nominee, making it virtually impossible to win. I expect that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS, and that we will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

They are going to witness the POWER of Women & Latino voters in November 2016, and they don't even see it coming.

9a4639739b21033f7716b01cea0bba80.jpg

Only if she runs for girl scout troop leader.

Thanks OREO , its good to see your despair out in the open . So yeah , you'll either get a Trump or Cruz type or a 'hilary' . If a 'fiorina' or 'ben' , jebito gets the nomination I'll be voting 'hilary' or 'bernie' . Anyway , good to see your despair , it makes me smile Oreo !!

If Mrs. BJ wins, it will prove once again, how dumb many Americans are.

Of course, the media will make her look presidential. They will proclaim how smart and wonderful she is, all while ignoring the facts and condemning Rs for telling Americans those facts.

Millions will be fooled....Jake and Leftnutter are already fooled.

end of story.

The numbers just aren't there for a GOP candidate to win. I think this was Trump's intention anyway, as he had blasted Republicans for their loss in 2012 citing the reason as being too mean spirited toward illegals.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/09/2...too-mean-spirited-towards-illegal-immigrants/

Trump never had any intention of winning, just driving it into Hillary Clinton's lap was the goal. And unfortunately it worked. Say Hello to Madam President Hillary Clinton.

Thanks OREO , its good to see your despair out in the open . So yeah , you'll either get a Trump or Cruz type or a 'hilary' . If a 'fiorina' or 'ben' , jebito gets the nomination I'll be voting 'hilary' or 'bernie' . Anyway , good to see your despair , it makes me smile Oreo !!

It's not despair--IT'S called Math & HISTORY of what has happened in the past. Of course, something that you obviously never paid any attention too.

These numbers are HORRID--and simply put-- no GOP nominee is not going to overcome it.

You're missing Rush Limbaugh (Mr Establishment)-- so you back to your radio you certainly do want to miss that Trump rally--or other Reich wing candidate that CAN'T win on his program today.

The latino vote is so powerful that they will make Jeb Bush the next president.

end of story.

The numbers just aren't there for a GOP candidate to win. I think this was Trump's intention anyway, as he had blasted Republicans for their loss in 2012 citing the reason as being too mean spirited toward illegals.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Trump never had any intention of winning, just driving it into Hillary Clinton's lap was the goal. And unfortunately it worked. Say Hello to Madam President Hillary Clinton.
If you are right, I need to come up with the business plan for helping Americans renounce their citizenship and deport themselves. I suspect this could be a profitable business.

I missed on opening a gun shop, when BO took over. I don't want to miss another profitable opportunity.

Anyone want to help fund my business?

If Mrs. BJ wins, it will prove once again, how dumb many Americans are.

Of course, the media will make her look presidential. They will proclaim how smart and wonderful she is, all while ignoring the facts and condemning Rs for telling Americans those facts.

Millions will be fooled....Jake and Leftnutter are already fooled.

This is not Americans fault---it is the Reich wing of the Republican Party that has driven this election into her lap.

I fully expect Mrs. Clinton to win. American voters do not think in any term but winning for their side. It is disgusting the way America has gone since Mr. Clinton lied his ass off in front of the nation. Mrs. Clinton, Obama and Rice all lied about Benghazi but those who must win at all cost could care less, what are four lives? What are lies, something to be used for political expedience.

It's not despair--IT'S called Math & HISTORY of what has happened in the past. Of course, something that you obviously never paid any attention too.

These numbers are HORRID--and simply put-- no GOP nominee is not going to overcome it.

You're missing Rush Limbaugh (Mr Establishment)-- so you back to your radio you certainly do want to miss that Trump rally--or other Reich wing candidate that CAN'T win on his program today.
I have no use for the gop or the rino establishment Oreo so if not a Trump or Cruz then I'll get along just fine with a 'hilary' same as I've gotten along with 'mrobama' for 8 years Oreo !!

She might be the first person ever to be convicted for treason and win the Presidency

P

proof you know nothing. Rush is the most anti establishment conservative out there.

I fully expect Mrs. Clinton to win. American voters do not think in any term but winning for their side. It is disgusting the way America has gone since Mr. Clinton lied his ass off in front of the nation. Mrs. Clinton, Obama and Rice all lied about Benghazi but those who must win at all cost could care less, what are four lives? What are lies, something to be used for political expedience.
It is amazing how Ds can lie with impunity and get away with it. Proof the media still has enormous power to influence weak minded voters like Jake.

Remember when dip shit HW said, "read my lips, no new taxes" and then raised taxes...then the media hung him with that. Hillary is exposed as a liar and the media says she did great. Charley Rose did it this morning...CBS’s Charlie Rose Desperately Tries to Lecture Rubio on Benghazi - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-meyer/2015/10/29/cbss-charlie-rose-desperately-tries-lecture-rubio-benghazi#sthash.P2vueein.dpuf

It is amazing how Ds can lie with impunity and get away with it. Proof the media still has enormous power to influence weak minded voters like Jake.

Remember when dip shit HW said, "read my lips, no new taxes" and then raised taxes...then the media hung him with that. Hillary is exposed as a liar and the media says she did great. Charley Rose did it this morning...CBS’s Charlie Rose Desperately Tries to Lecture Rubio on Benghazi - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-meyer/2015/10/29/cbss-charlie-rose-desperately-tries-lecture-rubio-benghazi#sthash.P2vueein.dpuf

Mrs. Clinton took full responsibilty for Benghazi. Responsibility without consequence, that's pure BS. The truth is she didn't know what she was doing as SOS and people died. Was it malicious? No. Was it incompetence, absolutely.

She doesn't deserve to be president but she will be any way, I am afraid.

Forum List

Back