expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Los Angeles TV Sports Reporter Rams Will Announce Move to LA In August - Turf Show Times

This article quotes Vinny. Enough said.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Rose Bowl time table (the Rams will play in The Rose Bowl in 2016 & 2017). My understanding is that if the Rams moved today, they could start playing in The Rose Bowl in August. I was told the delay to 2016 was to "make sure it's done right in LA". They want to ensure all "I's" are dotted and "T's" are crossed. They want to line up all advertisers, radio, TV, etc. When our boys come home it will be seamless, professional, and done in a way that ensures increased business. We will be happy with the product.

Incorrect report emerges that NFL will announce Rams return to L.A. in August ProFootballTalk

Rams are as good as gone. I wouldn’t doubt this story originated as one of those half truths. Something like, in August it will be official that the Rams play in LA in 2016, but it will not be announced until after the upcoming Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Say what you want about the current sexual abuse/harassment scandal that is currently plaguing the new Mayor, just a few weeks after taking over the position from the former Mayor (who demoted himself to City Clerk), but that was a blow to the credibility of a man in the center of this project. Now, add in that a shady deal was seemingly made to get the[URL='http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/san-diego-chargers']ChargersandRaidersto agree to buy the land, and the whole thing looks fishy.

One thing is for sure: The Chargers can not afford to have a slowdown in their project if they hope to catch up to Inglewood. However, since Stan Kroenke has owned his land for years and is funding his own stadium, he has a lot more roadblocks he can throw in the way of the Carson project than visa versa.
[/URL]

Is the State Investigating Carson Stadium Project - Bolts From The Blue

NFL Stadium Finance Committee voted 8-2 in favor of Rams to LA and for Inglewood to begin construction

Anyone hear Bob Costas on STL 920? Nothing new. In a nutshell: makes little sense for the Chargers and Raiders to share a stadium from a network standpoint. Said like it or not, the Rams have a history here and that it makes sense for them to return. Said Jax is not a viable NFL market and that maybe STL should go after them.

You know what I don't understand is how stupid the NFL Lradership is, especially goodell. All the surveys that have been done in LA have shown that the people of LA want the Rams back. I guarantee you that they will not support the raider or tje chargers. Rams only in LA. I have been a Ram fan since 1954.

I think the league does not want the Raiders here.

Shopping with the family earlier today wearing my Jack Youngblood jersey, I met another Rams fan. The gentleman told me Jack was his fathers favorite player. He's from Long Beach originally, but lives in Sacramento now. He's younger than I am, but he knew the team, our team. The Los Angeles Rams. Nice talking to you Sir

Forum List

Back