Expelled California high school students awarded $1 million in lawsuit after accusation they used 'blackface'

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Go teens. This is great call for those who think every time some one out side their race puts on mask or cream that's dark it is black face. now they think they can tell us what beauty supplies we can use. tired of this crap. we dont do this when folks use white creams and masks.

$1M.

If what happened to me in neandethal Canada happened to me in America, I would be rewarded enough money to own a yacht and a couple of mansions. Easily...

Money is thrown around when someone is wronged I guess. Do people actually collect on these rulings?

$1M.

If what happened to me in neandethal Canada happened to me in America, I would be rewarded enough money to own a yacht and a couple of mansions. Easily...

Money is thrown around when someone is wronged I guess. Do people actually collect on these rulings?
It's always the tax payer who has to pay the bill of these loudmouth racist.

I’ve lived in Mtn. View, this expulsion is not surprising (In that woke commee Google hellhole).

These kids weren’t even at the school? Yet some commee POS thinks they need to banned due to a photo shoot at home? Wearing Acne mask? Over-reaching much?

$400K school admin looking to find work to do? You can’t find many Blacks in most of Mt. View that would see the mask? I think they had a small ghetto area?

St. francis may be costly private HS also? Maybe it offended the BBall team they imported from East Palo Alto?

It's always the tax payer who has to pay the bill of these loudmouth racist.
Squeals the loudmouthed racist.

You didn't even bother to read the link before you opened your trap and made an ass out of yourself.

Do better

Go teens. This is great call for those who think every time some one out side their race puts on mask or cream that's dark it is black face. now they think they can tell us what beauty supplies we can use. tired of this crap. we dont do this when folks use white creams and masks.
I wish I could get some old indian to pound his drum in my face.

The problem with leftist media types is they're too quick to jump on the dog-pile and they only end up getting fucked in the ass themselves.

I’ve lived in Mtn. View, this expulsion is not surprising (In that woke commee Google hellhole).

These kids weren’t even at the school? Yet some commee POS thinks they need to banned due to a photo shoot at home? Wearing Acne mask? Over-reaching much?

$400K school admin looking to find work to do? You can’t find many Blacks in most of Mt. View that would see the mask? I think they had a small ghetto area?

St. francis may be costly private HS also? Maybe it offended the BBall team they imported from East Palo Alto?
woke liberals at there best expelling for no reasons

Forum List

Back