Experiences with Women

It's a torment being around a chronic complainer - it's not 24/7 but even the smallest issues you would think the world was coming to an end....
Bitching and complaining are two different things. Complaining means you expect some sort of justice, bitching just means you are tired of all the bullshit and feel the urge to articulate your displeasure.

mine does both.... he gets annoyed over anything at all the goes wrong however, even if it's just going for something and we're out of it or it's not where it's supposed to be - or getting downstairs and forgetting something. I think he's just in the habit of articulating every single feeling he has .... and I work for home so it drives me nuts!!!!! :)
Well, there's an art form to bitching. Sounds like an amateur. You gotta unleash your inner bitch at the appropriate times and keep a lid on it so an immunity doesn't develop, rendering the more colorful rants useless.

It's been too long. If I say anything at all it escalates and the complaining gets longer and more involved.
It's best to just nod and say yes dear (damn, I feel like the man in this relationship!)
Maybe he's going through manopause?

It's a torment being around a chronic complainer - it's not 24/7 but even the smallest issues you would think the world was coming to an end....
Bitching and complaining are two different things. Complaining means you expect some sort of justice, bitching just means you are tired of all the bullshit and feel the urge to articulate your displeasure.

mine does both.... he gets annoyed over anything at all the goes wrong however, even if it's just going for something and we're out of it or it's not where it's supposed to be - or getting downstairs and forgetting something. I think he's just in the habit of articulating every single feeling he has .... and I work for home so it drives me nuts!!!!! :)
Well, there's an art form to bitching. Sounds like an amateur. You gotta unleash your inner bitch at the appropriate times and keep a lid on it so an immunity doesn't develop, rendering the more colorful rants useless.

It's been too long. If I say anything at all it escalates and the complaining gets longer and more involved.
It's best to just nod and say yes dear (damn, I feel like the man in this relationship!)
Maybe he's going through manopause?

nah I think he's just pissed off about getting old.... but he's generally pissed off - unless he's busy teasing or bugging people joy joy!

For a date, I would recommend a comedy club. It's a lot of fun, and you can laugh and have fun together. :) It's less pressure than just sitting there alone at a table in a restaurant or something and a good way to break the ice, IMO. Go to a comedy club and then go out for coffee afterwards. The movies are good too though.
I would recommend dinner and a movie at my house.

Followed by, we'll see where it goes from there.

That's nice too. Maybe a bit uncomfortable for some people on a first date though, especially if you don't really know the person. Maybe that's a better idea for a few dates down the road. :)
You already know. Or you wouldn't be dating in the first place.

Already know what? No, if I just met a person and agreed to go out with him, I would make sure it was in a public place until I got to know him a little better. You have to be smart and careful out there.
What I always taught my daughters is to never go out with a guy you do not trust.

I guess it's the same basic principle.

For a date, I would recommend a comedy club. It's a lot of fun, and you can laugh and have fun together. :) It's less pressure than just sitting there alone at a table in a restaurant or something and a good way to break the ice, IMO. Go to a comedy club and then go out for coffee afterwards. The movies are good too though.

That's nice too. Maybe a bit uncomfortable for some people on a first date though, especially if you don't really know the person. Maybe that's a better idea for a few dates down the road. :)

Already know what? No, if I just met a person and agreed to go out with him, I would make sure it was in a public place until I got to know him a little better. You have to be smart and careful out there.
What I always taught my daughters is to never go out with a guy you do not trust.

Why would you want to go out with a person you don't trust?
Or someone not clearly interested in you - dating to me seem so cut and dry.
You talk, if they say or do something that you don't like or is a red flag, cut it off.

Well if it's someone you just met, how would you know if you trust him or not? Trust is not something that you have immediately with a person. That is something that takes some time and getting to know one another. That is why, if you are going on a date with a person you do not know, it is always best to not be all alone with that person right away.

Well if it's someone you just met, how would you know if you trust him or not? Trust is not something that you have immediately with a person. That is something that takes some time and getting to know one another. That is why, if you are going on a date with a person you do not know, it is always best to not be all alone with that person right away.
Damn, Chris, you look old as fuck in this avi pic. Is there some reason you look like a dying, emaciated AIDS patient?

Oh, and dating is fun.

Damn, Chris, you look old as fuck in this avi pic. Is there some reason you look like a dying, emaciated AIDS patient?

Oh, and dating is fun.

Shut up old fart. Nobody cares about your fucked up opinions. The YOUNG men happen to like it. :D So stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it, ugly old socially retarded old fuck.

Oh, and dating is fun.

I think you should post a picture of yourself. I'm sure there is a good reason why you don't have the guts, old ugly fucker. :lol: A woman like me wouldn't give you the time of day. You should stick to bothering Bonzi.

Have you ever been attacked by a date?

Oh, and dating is fun.

Ha-ha-ha!!! :2up: Banned AGAIN, I see. Surely, your behavior is a sign of a mental problem. :cuckoo:

Oh, and dating is fun.

Really though, you have to be a COMPLETE tard to get banned from this place. Lol! Hilarious. :lol: This is why you can't find a date and have to have sex with hookers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and diseased people.

Oh, and dating is fun.

Really though, you have to be a COMPLETE tard to get banned from this place. Lol! Hilarious. :lol: This is why you can't find a date and have to have sex with hookers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and diseased people.
Well, whatever. I've dated drug addicts and alcoholics (whats the diff) Not mostly. I've even had sex with a friend who was forced into prostitution when we were children.

So what.

Oh, and dating is fun.

Well, whatever. I've dated drug addicts and alcoholics (whats the diff) Not mostly. I've even had sex with a friend who was forced into prostitution when we were children.

So what.

The fact that you ask "so what?" is really all that one needs to hear. :D

12342502_1042456242480174_7207067623772698556_n.jpg

I'm learning a few things by speaking with some of my coworkers in private.

1) Nice guys and gals finish last. Hold up! This doesn't mean you can't be yourself or stop being nice or smile at all, but it means that if you're that happy-dappy nice guy who laughs and smiles a lot and does a lot of nice things for people... you're going to be taken for granted. When you are nice to someone, it is an investment in that relationship between you two. The one who does the 'doing' invests in the other, but sometimes the other feels no feeling of love or anything at all. And I know this is absolutely fucking true because I've been that nice guy who gets walked on and taken for granted. The moment I stopped doing that, and started setting up healthy boundaries and letting people indirectly understand that I will not be taken for granted, it all shifted. I will not be nice to someone when they do something bad to me. Any more. Ever. I don't care how hot you are, how important you think you are, or how you think you treat others. If you do or say something that is shitty, I will never reward it with kindness and niceness. There's much you can learn from the bad boys and divas while note becoming a full asshole. Nice people haven't established good boundaries, so they're weak, and get walked on.

I see that rotten bastard got banned. Good riddance. :)

Oh, and dating is fun.

So what.

Hope you got what you had coming.

Forum List

Back