Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

there has been a lot of great new stuff on it lately exposing the multiple shooters and coverup that took place lately. great video,as you can see, you got them worried the fact the handlers sent two of their paid shills here to troll on your thread here.lol

no one believes there were multiple shooters or a "coverup" as you mean it.

wackadoodle conspiracy nutters.

Here is crying towel for you and your husband the NAZI shill to cry on in defeat with all the ass beatings you have suffered from us on this thread.:itsok:

there has been a lot of great new stuff on it lately exposing the multiple shooters and coverup that took place lately. great video,as you can see, you got them worried the fact the handlers sent two of their paid shills here to troll on your thread here.lol

Nice try conspiracy nutter shill.But even the corrupt media that you worship once did an alleged documentary defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and even THEY came out and said 70% of the population no longer believes in the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin,miserable fail stupid fuck.:haha:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

it's so cute how the crazy conspiracy loons always go into meltdown.

I'm sorry you're in such a dark place, little boy.

Its funny that you somehow are so delusional you mistake me laughing at your stupidty shill for having a meltdown.:uhoh3:

meltdown? meltdown in laughing so hard on you showing off to the whole world what a stupid fuck moron you are who cant stand toe to toe in a debate on government corruption yes i am having THAT kind of meltdown i wont deny that.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh here is ANOTHER crying towel to wipe your tears away knowing you got OWNED by me.:itsok:

Here is crying towel for you and your husband the NAZI shill to cry on in defeat with all the ass beatings you have suffered from us on this thread.:itsok:

It is a worthless towel as it is you and only you and your basement buddies who have suffered such beatings and used it to cry into.

Jillian is correct others show up here to have a reasonable discussion to exchange or interesting debate but children like you and gipper run and scream shill shill shill when ever you cannot support your claims.

Nice try conspiracy nutter shill.But even the corrupt media that you worship once did an alleged documentary defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and even THEY came out and said 70% of the population no longer believes in the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin,miserable fail stupid fuck.:haha:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Its funny that you somehow are so delusional you mistake me laughing at your stupidty shill for having a meltdown.:uhoh3:

meltdown? meltdown in laughing so hard on you showing off to the whole world what a stupid fuck moron you are who cant stand toe to toe in a debate on government corruption yes i am having THAT kind of meltdown i wont deny that.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh here is ANOTHER crying towel to wipe your tears away knowing you got OWNED by me.:itsok:

It is not a mistake it is a meltdown.

Your fakje laughter is hiding the stinging humiliation you feel whenever you are outclassed which is always are.

Anyone can fake it from behind a computer screen which is all you do unlike in person where you wept like a baby and ran back to moms basement.

the nazi shill^ just came back and shitted all over the floor again as he has in this entire thread.

no one owned me little boy.

that's part of your insane delusions.

conspiracy freaks are like that.

now go back to stamping your widdle feet.

whatever you say paid shill.:itsok::haha::haha::haha::haha:

For once you are correct because I have proven you wrong and pwned your weak ass little boy

Dr. Jerome Corsi and researcher Ralph C. Cinque examine evidence of photographic manipulation related to the CIA and FBI’s investigation of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Expert Reveals Tampering in JFK Assassination Photos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people who have a grain of logic left should be asking why has his record been kept secret for so long, Long after everyone is dead anyway.
Do they not want the people to see how far back a deep state, crooked Government really goes. Or do they not even care knowing most leftist sheep wouldn't believe it anyway.

Here is what the paid shills the NAZI troll and his wife at Langley always do all the time when facts are shown in videos like this one from the OP that they cant counter folks.this-:scared1:

Dr. Jerome Corsi and researcher Ralph C. Cinque examine evidence of photographic manipulation related to the CIA and FBI’s investigation of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Most people who have a grain of logic left should be asking why has his record been kept secret for so long, Long after everyone is dead anyway.
Do they not want the people to see how far back a deep state, crooked Government really goes. Or do they not even care knowing most leftist sheep wouldn't believe it anyway.

Here is what the paid shills the NAZI troll and his wife at Langley always do all the time when facts are shown in videos like this one from the OP that they cant counter folks.this-:scared1:

The video in the OP showed no facts sonny boy it has been completely debunked and proven wrong.

I have consistently countered fools like you and the OP author with facts.

That much you know to be true

poor nutter butter... unlike you, I have a real job.

again, stamp your widdle feet conspiracy loon.

It is clear, after reading all the posts in this thread, that one side has presented evidence to support their position while the other more resembles a gibbering monkey, flinging poo and imagining they are making an argument. As for the assassination itself, if you go by this thread, Oswald CLEARLY shot Kennedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the nazi shill^ just came back and shitted all over the floor again as he has in this entire thread.

soooooooooooo if one isn't delusional and mentally ill, they must be a shill, eh?

:cuckoo:

Yeah that describes you PERFECTLY to a tee shill.DELUSIONAL and MENTALLY ILL.thanks for helping me prove you are a shill.:up::rofl::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you stupid fucks cant stand toe to tow in a debate,you just come back with childish one liners in defeat when your ass is getting owned NEVER addressing evidence or facts and then claim you were not owned.:cuckoo:

as i said before,you and your husband the nazi shill who obviously called you for help since he was getting frustrated with all the ass beatings he has suffered here from all of us,anytime a video is shown with evidence Oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters,as we BOTH know,you cover your ears and close your eyes shill and then cowardly do this-:scared1:in defeat.

try not to be so depressed over the ass beatings you have suffered here shill.Here,this is ANOTHER crying towel for you.:itsok: I found a picture of you,we all now know what you look like in real life below.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6856432-baby-boy-cartoon-crying.jpg

there she is folks,this is what Jillian and soupnazi look like in REAL life.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

soooooooooooo if one isn't delusional and mentally ill, they must be a shill, eh?

:cuckoo:

Yeah that describes you PERFECTLY to a tee shill.DELUSIONAL and MENTALLY ILL.thanks for helping me prove you are a shill.:up::rofl::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you stupid fucks cant stand toe to tow in a debate,you just come back with childish one liners in defeat when your ass is getting owned NEVER addressing evidence or facts and then claim you were not owned.:cuckoo:

as i said before,you and your husband the nazi shill who obviously called you for help since he was getting frustrated with all the ass beatings he has suffered here from all of us,anytime a video is shown with evidence Oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters,as we BOTH know,you cover your ears and close your eyes shill and then cowardly do this-:scared1:in defeat.

try not to be so depressed over the ass beatings you have suffered here shill.Here,this is for you.:itsok: I found a picture of you,we all now know what you look like in real life below.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6856432-baby-boy-cartoon-crying.jpg

there she is folks,this is what J:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:illain looks like in REAL life.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone can see that Jillian presents reasonable arguments and discussions.

Everyone can see it is you acting like the baby.

You really do project a lot on others who prove you wrong

That is not even opinion it is an outright lie.

You have presented no evidence of any kind ergo there is no such preponderance. The evidence in fact proves the opposite as i have laid out and shown that Oswald acted alone and your entire claims is based on innuendo, grasping at straws, and speculation sorry but none of those things are evidence.

If there were a preponderance of evidence as you wrongfully claim you could easily cite some BUT YOU CANNOT.

The bullet was never in pristine condition or near pristine condition it was caved in damaged and missing mass just as one would expect from a bullet performing as it did you are proven wrong on that by the exhibit itself.

You are also dead wrong about the expert and experienced Pathologists who performed the autopsies they had in fact done many autopsies on bodies of victims of violent events and crimes including gunshot victims. Commander James Thornton Boswell was the man in charge of the autopsy whom you could not even name and he was not selected he was in fact the chief pathologist on duty at Bethesda which was the site for the autopsy chosen by Jackie Kennedy. Boswell and his colleagues did indeed have great experience at examining gun shot victims which is WHY they were chief pathologists.

I am repeating facts you are repeating falsehoods you never bothered to research and are naively falling for because you saw it in a movie

So far every attempt you have made to produce evidence has failed and been debunked so there is no preponderance of evidence as you Claim as you claim of a conspiracy or that Oswald was a patsy.
Are ya new here?? These loons don't need evidence. They're perfectly blissful with their delusions.

Faun? You are easily one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being here....whom else would use that as an avatar knowing what it stands for? Were you spawned before Roe V Wade?

He is quite correct you ignore evidence and offer none whatsoever for your claims which are false and derived from a fictional film.

to quote the ass clown LARAM you got an ass beating of epic proportions and everyone knows it even LARAM who will merely come on to lie and post emojis because he lacks the intellect to do anything else.
With the mountain of evidence proving conspiracy, anyone who thinks Oswald responsible and acted alone has to be FUCKING CRAZY or a CIA plant.

you should know by NOW that Faun and Soupnazi are are shills that have penetrated this site -the nazi especially.He is such a stupid fuck he advertises it with his USER name and doesnt even realise it that he gives it away how evil he is with his user name:lmao::rofl: yet you STILL argue back and forth with thise disgusting monsters who particpate in this coverup? WHY?:rolleyes:
WTF is evil about the name "soupnazi?" Haven't you ever watched Seinfeld? Or is that name too Jewish sounding for you?

What facts?

You're actually citing a video with Jerome Corsi (zero credibility) -- appearing on InfoWars (zero credibility) -- posted on this forum by MindWars (zero credibility) -- and now echoed by a lunatic like you (zero credibility).

Based on that alone, there is virtually no chance of anything factual appearing in that video. Not even by coincidence.

Even funnier is if you actually watch the video. Those morons actually contend that Oswald is captured in a photo at ground level, who they identify by blowing up the photo to the point that faces are distorted. But wait, that's not even the funny part. Then they hysterically claim the government blacked out the face of the person standing next to the guy they laughably identified as Oswald because he was associated with Oswald and the government didn't want his face to be seen because that would have given away their plan to implicate Oswald.

Morons... if that was actually Oswald and if the government had actually blacked the face of the man next to him, they would have blacked out Oswald's face too!

giphy.gif

The reason you nutjob lunatics never get any of your looney conspiracies right is because you're too mentally handicapped to generate even the minimal critical thinking required to figure this shit out.

Silly Jilly didn't you get the memo? LWNJs are supposed to hate Nazis.

But I so like making him look foolish. It is a lot fun.

You never did, I owned your uneducated ass and you know it
Hey...I was looking for a copy of the Warren Commission Report at the public library the other day, and found it in the fiction section. Can you believe that?

You never looked for it or read it as we have conclusively proven
Well I never did care much for fiction, unlike you.
Yes you do in fact which is why you fall hook line and sinker for conspiracy theories which have no supporting evidence.

You cannot cite any part of the Warren Commission report which is fictional and now you openly admit to lying about reading it.
Have you heard the old adage, truth is stranger than fiction? It is certainly true with the Warren Commission...because it is entirely FICTIONAL. Sadly still too many dumb Americans can't or won't accept the truth.

Forum List

Back