Experts in 2000: Snowfalls Are a Thing of the Past!

One of the longest running climate prediction blunders has disappeared from the Internet
Yes, the internet always preserves every single article from every newspaper back to 2000 and earlier. If one article from 2000 goes away, it clearly indicates a nefarious conspiracy.

Kudos to you and your crack team of sleuths for exposing the conspiracy.

The Independent was the one who published the story, go find it for me you jackass!

Here is the article from the Independent:

https://archive.is/ivdrU

You are lying to everyone including yourself. "Climate Scientists" over the last 40 years have often been wrong.

Your lies only work on your fellow cultists. We know the facts and the science, so we know with 100% certainty that you're lying. You can't gaslight smart people.

Here's one hint. When you're reduced to babbling that the whole world is secretly plotting against you, it means you're a cultist. You're doing that.

The whole basis of the climate change nonsense is a FAULTY Computer model that keeps proving itself WRONG.

The models have been excellent. If you cult told you otherwise, your cult lied to your face. You should ask them why they did that, but you won't.

cmp_cmip3_sat_ann-3-600x483.png

What's more, the models aren't even necessary. The directly measured data proves global warming conclusively. The success of the models is just icing on the cake.

Temperature goes through cycles and has well since forever--cold cycle coming.

So, you're predicting imminent cooling, just as your whole side has been doing nonstop for 40+ years. Which was my point, so I thank you for reinforcing it.

One of the longest running climate prediction blunders has disappeared from the Internet
Yes, the internet always preserves every single article from every newspaper back to 2000 and earlier. If one article from 2000 goes away, it clearly indicates a nefarious conspiracy.

Kudos to you and your crack team of sleuths for exposing the conspiracy.

The Independent was the one who published the story, go find it for me you jackass!

Here is the article from the Independent:

https://archive.is/ivdrU

I posted that article several times in the thread already...., I QUOTED from it several times.

I'll type more slowly.

You were claiming it was obviously a great conspiracy that the article from 2000 wasn't there.

I pointed out, using sarcasm, that newspaper websites archive their articles after some years, and that nobody expects an article from 2000 to still be there in its original spot. Thus, you look silly for invoking a conspiracy.

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past – Environment – The Independent

========

That is THEIR headline.

They deliberately disappeared it, they even made that clear themselves, which I posted AT POST 41 When they attacked the then 11 year old article, their own article!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Your excuse for their failing to maintain it on the website means you have no evidence to support it.... as usual.

The headline was embarrassing, that is why it vanished when it was given a lot of response by skeptics from all over, which was great for their circulation and exposure, but they still deleted it.... anyway :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back