Explain to me, the lawful meaning of "SHALL"

1. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,Shall not be infringed"

2. "The little known tax code provision employed by the Democrats in demanding Mr. Trump’s returns says only that the Internal Revenue Service “shall furnish” the information, giving it and its parent agency, the Treasury Department, little leeway in deciding how to respond.

Link to above:

Trump Lawyer Asserts President’s Right to Keep Tax Returns Private

The Republican Party, the NRA and the Congress must decide if shall means mandatory, or not. The consequences are clear. Give Congress the president's taxes, or give the NRA and it's shall not be infringed a kick in the ass.

How fast can you run??

Why do you ask?
You will find out if you mess with our rights

1. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,Shall not be infringed"

2. "The little known tax code provision employed by the Democrats in demanding Mr. Trump’s returns says only that the Internal Revenue Service “shall furnish” the information, giving it and its parent agency, the Treasury Department, little leeway in deciding how to respond.

Link to above:

Trump Lawyer Asserts President’s Right to Keep Tax Returns Private

The Republican Party, the NRA and the Congress must decide if shall means mandatory, or not. The consequences are clear. Give Congress the president's taxes, or give the NRA and it's shall not be infringed a kick in the ass.
Except the tax code is over-ruled by the 4th Amendment regardless of wording of the tax code.

Are you ever capable of discussing an issue, or is the only thing you know how to do is to fling poop out of your cage?

Mr. Fuckhead.....its MY thread and I presented the issue to be discussed......YOU....as a Trump ass kisser offered what your half brain could come up with.....NOTHING....

Go change your diaper and go to bed.
is your name Wry now?....

Forum List

Back