Explain to me, the lawful meaning of "SHALL"

1. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,Shall not be infringed"

2. "The little known tax code provision employed by the Democrats in demanding Mr. Trump’s returns says only that the Internal Revenue Service “shall furnish” the information, giving it and its parent agency, the Treasury Department, little leeway in deciding how to respond.

Link to above:

Trump Lawyer Asserts President’s Right to Keep Tax Returns Private

The Republican Party, the NRA and the Congress must decide if shall means mandatory, or not. The consequences are clear. Give Congress the president's taxes, or give the NRA and it's shall not be infringed a kick in the ass.

Yet courts and legislatures have shit all over the shall in the 2nd and I'm sure they'll do the same here. Get the fuck over it.

the supreme court ruled on the meaning of shall and must in a statute....must means its mandatory, while shall means may.....so shall not be infringed means it may be...
And it has been, like crazy.
Lol, not even close.
Every gun control law violates the Second.
So then "shall" means "must" then?

Get with the reports and tax returns.
In the STEM school shooting thread, you JUST NOW advocated confiscating all guns and criminalizing gun ownership.

So you can eat shit.

I won't eat shit, especially the bullshit you offer.

Q. Why does Daveman lie?

A. Because he is morally corrupt and too stupid to write an expository response on the real issue of gun control; thus, he defaults to what he learned from trump - to lie and to attack the messenger.

the supreme court ruled on the meaning of shall and must in a statute....must means its mandatory, while shall means may.....so shall not be infringed means it may be...
Lol, not even close.

In the STEM school shooting thread, you JUST NOW advocated confiscating all guns and criminalizing gun ownership.

So you can eat shit.
Lol. Context kid, context.

Lol, not even close.

So you can eat shit.

Q. Why does Daveman lie?

A. Because he is morally corrupt and too stupid to write an expository response on the real issue of gun control; thus, he defaults to what he learned from trump - to lie and to attack the messenger.
Where did I lie, you piece of shit?

Oh, wait...I know. I was responding to Crepitus, you fucking idiot, not you.

What a dumbass.

Lol, not even close.

So you can eat shit.

Q. Why does Daveman lie?

Projectasaurus rex strikes again! :auiqs.jpg:

Lol, not even close.

So you can eat shit.
Lol. Context kid, context.
Ah, yes..."context". The rallying cry of the Flaming Hypocrite.

Lol, not even close.

So you can eat shit.

Q. Why does Daveman lie?

What a dumbass.
Actually you weren't responding, you were deflecting.

Lol, not even close.

So you can eat shit.

Q. Why does Daveman lie?

What a dumbass.

No you stupid shit, your comment about Soros.

Are you ever capable of discussing an issue, or is the only thing you know how to do is to fling poop out of your cage?

Mr. Fuckhead.....its MY thread and I presented the issue to be discussed......YOU....as a Trump ass kisser offered what your half brain could come up with.....NOTHING....

Go change your diaper and go to bed.

And no, nobody threatened your life. If anything, you were the one who was irrationally threatening violence.

.......fucking amazing.....I didn't know you were there......Where you the one wearing the MAGA hat and had orange lips???

So you can eat shit.

Q. Why does Daveman lie?

What a dumbass.

No you stupid shit, your comment about Soros.
everyone-i-dont-like-is-funded-by-george-soros-the-13662017.png

1. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,Shall not be infringed"

2. "The little known tax code provision employed by the Democrats in demanding Mr. Trump’s returns says only that the Internal Revenue Service “shall furnish” the information, giving it and its parent agency, the Treasury Department, little leeway in deciding how to respond.

Link to above:

The Republican Party, the NRA and the Congress must decide if shall means mandatory, or not. The consequences are clear. Give Congress the president's taxes, or give the NRA and it's shall not be infringed a kick in the ass.
Since you dont agree that the wording of the 2nd has any meaning, then why do you think this should?

Are you still talking about the Mueller "No Collusion No Obstruction" Report

REALLY?????..................THAT'S what the Mueller report "concluded"????

Find a 5th grader to explain to you even what the stooge Barr stated in his little, cute "summary."

(how dumb are these Trump ass kissers?? ...and fellow morons, "cheer")........LMAO
That's EXACTLY what the Mueller "no Collusion No obstruction" report said.

Hillary and the democrats were colluding with the Russians

Link to above:

Simple.. ONLY is the word more important than "shall furnish".. No other agency "shall furnish"... Does not in that excerpted quote say a DAMN THING about the conditions under which the IRS ONLY "shall furnish"... That's in other code that I've seen recently...

Link to above:

How fast can you run??

Link to above:

How fast can you run??

Why do you ask?

Forum List

Back