Explain why white nationalism is bad?

It is, yes. Ukraine is all the way over there, but my daughter's right in front of me and she's hungry.
Yes, and I'm sure there's a tranny, waiting outside your house to follow her into the bathroom.

Let me just get to the point. Fuck you, and your culture war.

Yes, and I'm sure there's a tranny, waiting outside your house to follow her into the bathroom.

Let me just get to the point. Fuck you, and your culture war.
It must be fun shouting at both sides and never really stating what it is that you stand for.
If one is wrong for defending all things the American Way….what makes one right?
I’m guessing you won’t answer with any clarity because you know you can’t…right?

It must be fun shouting at both sides and never really stating what it is that you stand for.
If one is wrong for defending all things the American Way….what makes one right?
I’m guessing you won’t answer with any clarity because you know you can’t…right?
You'd have to ask a coherent question first. Good luck with that.

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Both republics and Democratic members fought the NAZI's.

If you have a issue with the Great Depression see you party for cause and length of it.

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
Where ah live, it'll get cha killed. Them's folks is ahmed, well ahmed, these days. Bettr'n me, lotta times. Ah 'spect that. Ah've noticed too that summa theah wemmen have fahn butts too.

Look, I understand your position, but I also understand dblack. He is probably much closer to me on all issues than most others (see also Oddball, Two Iron, TNHarley, and a few others).

He is not willing to give government power...for nearly any reason. That's smart. You know it. Government fucks everything up. Don't give them any power at all if possible.

Forum List

Back