Explain why white nationalism is bad?

If you say so. I'm not in the mood to chase you around the evasion bush, at least not today.
yeah I know, it gets uncomfortable when someone calls you out on something in here. You shake and jive and then complain.

Nope, the best lines I heard lately were the ones from the TV series 1883. All of these immigrants thought freedom looked different than what they experienced. Freedom just ain't free. You'd have to give an example for me to get an understanding of your point.
Tiger

:dunno:

Maybe you don't understand what freedom really is. Start there.

Because literally every rich white nation is dying out?

Look around honey

White nationalism isn't even possible anymore you dumb bitch

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Define freedom. I think we have a different understanding.
Freedom is all about having opportunities, the right to voice one's opinion and make my own decisions. No compliance to anything except what society claims is required, like life and safety.

Our survival depends on it.

If you care about the white race you need to where there are more of you. Europe.

America is not the place for that. Our greatest advantage is that we can just pump in 115 IQ immigrants like it's nothing. While everyone else gets babbling hordes.

To give that up would be insane. And shows a lack of edge that brought WESTERN whites to world dominance. Not all whites, eastern Europe outside Russia has never mattered on the world stage. Ever. Backwater.

Give up the one thing that will allow you to rule the globe irrelevant of the very apparent demographic problems presented by modern life. Fucking genius....This is why we have a race blind meritocracy.

• Funny
Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
Just because someone is white and a nationalist doesn’t he is a “white nationalist” which, by the way, has become the politically correct code word fotr “white supremacist”.

• Thanks
Let me guess reason foundation is an libertarian apology tour site for the failure of capitalism to prevent and to grow out of the Great Depression.

Forum List

Back