Explain why white nationalism is bad?

Look, I understand your position, but I also understand dblack. He is probably much closer to me on all issues than most others (see also Oddball, Two Iron, TNHarley, and a few others).

He is not willing to give government power...for nearly any reason. That's smart. You know it. Government fucks everything up. Don't give them any power at all if possible.
to suggest a government isn't needed however is dangerous.

Anything that you attach color too is racism. Nationalism is the love of one's country. I am a firm believer in nationalism. I don't understand why the democrats want to conflate nationalism with white supremacy.
because there are no repercussion for them since conservatives stay to themselves.

That's because people keep pushing buttons.

What kind of brainless fucktard would let something with a dick follow a little girl into the little girl's room? That's just idiotic, it's fucktardry, there's no other word for it

Yet the activists keep pushing the button. They want to FORCE penises on my daughter

Well guess what, it ain't gonna happen. And yes, I take social issues seriously. Respect the boundaries and stop pushing the buttons and people won't have to worry about it anymore.
My only objection is government being involved. Government fucks everything up.

Are we really going to have restroom monitors checking crotches at the door?

Why are restroom/locker rooms set up in a way that diminishes privacy? Why not rebuild all those facilities to ensure complete privacy for any user? That's much more effective and way less intrusive than a government hall monitor.

That never really enters into for me. Even if you could prove government was uniformly wise and benevolent, I'd still prefer freedom.
freedom isn't free.

If freedom was actually free, than what's yours is mine and vice versa. I could also kill you for looking at me wrong.

Actually it is free. Doesn't cost a thing. You're born with it.

Defending it from those who want to violate it, however, can be costly.
nope, got to eat.

you're born with no obligations and only for that moment.

You must be thinking of "freedom" as free from all responsibility or consequence. That's not what I've been talking about.
I said freedom wasn't free. I was then told it was. Well nope.

Okay - I can see you're in troll mode. Nevermind.
nope, responding to the government need. Freedom isn't free. Government is needed and authority with power is needed, otherwise what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours. I can shoot you, I can rape women without any consequences. The fact that someone may not agree with overstepping government is one thing, thinking that government isn't needed is fking stupid. Read the thread.

Freedom doesn't cost anything. Living does. By your logic, a tiger in a cage is free because somebody feeds him daily.
Nope, the best lines I heard lately were the ones from the TV series 1883. All of these immigrants thought freedom looked different than what they experienced. Freedom just ain't free. You'd have to give an example for me to get an understanding of your point.

Forum List

Back