Explain why white nationalism is bad?

Trouble reading? UCLA.
UCKA what? That 2008 article comes from a professor at the university maybe, but not from UCLA.

Any economist worth his degree would look at M1 supply rather than what they tried.

UCKA what? That 2008 article comes from a professor at the university maybe, but not from UCLA.

Any economist worth his degree would look at M1 supply rather than what they tried.
Are you a Phd economist?

Are you a Phd economist?
One does need a PhD in Economics to see the vapidness of their conclusions. Funny that the author's considered the end of the Great Depression to be sometime in 1943? Curious. Or that the end of the Great Depression wasn't increased competition, but massive government spending.

Or that they failed to consider capitalism's turn of the century history of monopoly and robber barrens. Or that union membership peaked in the 1950's when American was the industrial engine of the world.

Also, curious that they failed to mention the republic recession in 1938 during the Depression. Republic pols forced an election year policy of balanced budget and caused unemployment to again rise. The problem wasn't competition, but a lack of money supply.

One does need a PhD in Economics to see the vapidness of their conclusions. Funny that the author's considered the end of the Great Depression to be sometime in 1943? Curious. Or that the end of the Great Depression wasn't increased competition, but massive government spending.

Or that they failed to consider capitalism's turn of the century history of monopoly and robber barrens. Or that union membership peaked in the 1950's when American was the industrial engine of the world.

Also, curious that they failed to mention the republic recession in 1938 during the Depression. Republic pols forced an election year policy of balanced budget and caused unemployment to again rise. The problem wasn't competition, but a lack of money supply.
You didn't answer my question.

Not even a masters? Hmmm....I guess a Phd would know MUCH more than you, huh?

Since when do subject matter experts matter to conservatives?

Not on climate change?

Or whether supply side economics work?

Ivermectin?

Vaccines?

If libertarian economics works so damned good, why is it not practiced anywhere?

Since when do subject matter experts matter to conservatives?

Not on climate change?

Or whether supply side economics work?

Ivermectin?

Vaccines?

If libertarian economics works so damned good, why is it not practiced anywhere?
Also, those author's forget the first 4 years of the Great Depression. Why don't you post those GDP and unemployment numbers while Hoover waited for America to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Every race and tribe of people has the right to self determination for themselves and their people as whole. The melting pot experiment has failed and its never been more obvious than the last decade.
I really hate to say this but I'm beginning to think you just might be on to something.
Pre-Obama America was finally showing signs of a color blind society and racial harmony.
But post-Obama America appears to have been the beginning of its decline and eventual end.

I really hate to say this but I'm beginning to think you just might be on to something.
Pre-Obama America was finally showing signs of a color blind society and racial harmony.
But post-Obama America appears to have been the beginning of its decline and eventual end.
Geezsus, I'm starting to hate fucking stupid racist people.

Geezsus, I'm starting to hate fucking stupid racist people.
Sorry to be the one laying words of wisdom on you Otto, but a girl gotta do whata girl gotta do:

The truth is often a pill that's hard to swallow but it doesn't automatically make the provider a "racist".
And going thru life accusing people who disagree with you of being a "racist" is a very weak argument.
So rather than the standard go-to-retort from Political Correctness 101 try thinking outside the box.

Forum List

Back