Explain why white nationalism is bad?

Now that Biden is in charge, a lot of countries do have more freedoms than we do. That's why the country is on the downslide.

Preposterous.

What freedoms have you lost? You can still scream that you hate Biden. You can still buy guns and ammunition. You can fly a flag that says Fuck Joe Biden.

You haven’t lost anything. Well perhaps your rights to an abortion in some states. But that isn’t Biden.

Preposterous.

What freedoms have you lost? You can still scream that you hate Biden. You can still buy guns and ammunition. You can fly a flag that says Fuck Joe Biden.

You haven’t lost anything. Well perhaps your rights to an abortion in some states. But that isn’t Biden.
How about the freedom of assembly at a public event without getting a government mandated experimental injection?

You mean like the Polio Vaccine?
Try again. I have NEVER in seventy years been asked if I've been vaccinated against polio or smallpox for that matter and I definitely have never been denied entry ANYWHERE because of my vaccination status. BTW--smallpox and polio were not experimental when they were widely distributed. Nice try though.

Try again. I have NEVER in seventy years been asked if I've been vaccinated against polio or smallpox for that matter and I definitely have never been denied entry ANYWHERE because of my vaccination status. BTW--smallpox and polio were not experimental when they were widely distributed. Nice try though.
Public schools will keep your kids out if they don't have all their vaccinations.

Freedom is what makes it great.
Oops.
The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Canada and Finland (tied at 6), Australia, Sweden, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: United Kingdom (14),

I won't go on, I'd just be repeating the data to be found at those links.
the US doesn't make the top 10 anywhere I can find.

Last edited:
Evangelists vote Republican. In other words, the Republican party is the party of God.

okey dokey!

Jerry-Falwell-Jr.s-Indefinite-Leave-of-Absence.jpg

MF4ZBNYSUZIRBMNLOPAOIA6DBU.jpg

89aeb24f870639585082aea6d519ef573189b2ac.jpg

:113:

Oops.
The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Canada and Finland (tied at 6), Australia, Sweden, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: United Kingdom (14),

What's your point?

Oops.

Only the MAGA crowd is allowed to define "freedom" and "liberty".

Didn't ya get the memo?

Forum List

Back