explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

still waiting to hear why there are so many violent verses in the koran?

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Because they copied it from the Talmud. Hehehe.

Have you read it then?

No, because my Jewish friend says it is too stupid to read.

So who knows about the violence? You? Or your friend?

I've read it. I don't think it is stupid.

That's because you are a gentilophobe bigot.

GB should boot all Muslims out of their country unless they want more murders.

Hard to feel sympathy for idiots who allow those death cult assholes in. All one has to do is look at the rest of Europe and see how many have been murdered.

You can't cure stupid.

Steps are being taken. This is one of the reasons the Brexit referendum won.

No, the brexit referendum won because of the implosion of the British middle class.

still waiting to hear why there are so many violent verses in the koran?

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Have you read it then?

You sure I'm a gentile?

Hard to feel sympathy for idiots who allow those death cult assholes in. All one has to do is look at the rest of Europe and see how many have been murdered.

You can't cure stupid.

No, the brexit referendum won because of the implosion of the British middle class.

Idiot. It was the working class and older people. Deplorables, as Hillary would say.

We already knew last night it was the Kebabs, we knew it was an Islamic Suicide Attack from the Leftists favourites The Religion of Peace....so far 22 people are dead, including many children, some might be as young as 10 years old....more than 100 are seriously injured, including many children.

FUCK ISLAM.

FUCK DISGUSTING LEFTIST ISLAMIC APOLOGISTS.

ROT IN HELL IN FESTERING PIG SHIT WITH YOUR ISLAMIST PETS.

Breaking on Associated Press.

f5917faa5ea66f201e48596f0d0e5c31_associated-press-associated-press-news_2000-417.png

BREAKING: Islamic State group says one of its members carried out the Manchester attack that killed 22 people.

The Associated Press on Twitter

Last edited:
Whatever the topic, it's not long before some jerk bring Jews into it.

Don't you know that the first son of Abraham, from Sarai was the moozie Arab seed?

you got that one screwed up too. Abraham has a son from a different chick----HAGAR. Muzzies
like to claim that that son----ISHMAEL founded them-------it is a silly myth

Wait a minute, so now you deny the Old Testament, the word of God himself? As per that book, Ishmael, thank you for reminding me of his name, was not only given the Arab title by God himself, but also the promise of multiplying like "the sand".

Have you read it then?

You sure I'm a gentile?

Since you are gentilophobe, you logically can't be a gentile, you want to kill Gentiles.

Don't you know that the first son of Abraham, from Sarai was the moozie Arab seed?

you got that one screwed up too. Abraham has a son from a different chick----HAGAR. Muzzies

Wait a minute, so now you deny the Old Testament, the word of God himself? As per that book, Ishmael, thank you for reminding me of his name, was not only given the Arab title by God himself, but also the promise of multiplying like "the sand".

ISHMAEL is not an arab name-----it is a Hebrew name. Nowhere in the bible is ISHMAEL described
as an "arab" Muhummad made the claim that HE was descended from Ishmael. Try reading the
books you like to quote

You can't cure stupid.

Idiot. It was the working class and older people. Deplorables, as Hillary would say.

Well they are deplorable enough I guess, but you can't argue with Britain's single dominant economic activity, the annuity market, which is in need of brexit, to gain better control over managing its own bungling in the subprime securities, hehehe. In any case, this sanctioned its own pre requisite, which was the implosion of the middle class. Or you can call it the working class, imaginary as is in a post industrialized automated society. No wonder such sheep can't kick moozie ass.

ISHMAEL is not an arab name-----it is a Hebrew name. Nowhere in the bible is ISHMAEL described
as an "arab" Muhummad made the claim that HE was descended from Ishmael. Try reading the
books you like to quote

Okay, then what was the name of the kid that Abraham had with the Egyptian girl, who he like the prick he was kicked out together with the girl to the east only because his first wife/sister got pregnant from him right after?

You can't cure stupid.

Well they are deplorable enough I guess, but you can't argue with Britain's single dominant economic activity, the annuity market, which is in need of brexit, to gain better control over managing its own bungling in the subprime securities, hehehe. In any case, this sanctioned its own pre requisite, which was the implosion of the middle class. Or you can call it the working class, imaginary as is in a post industrialized automated society. No wonder such sheep can't kick moozie ass.

:ahole-1:

More links now in.

Manchester Arena attack: Isis claim responsibility for suicide bombing that killed at least 22 people

Isis has claimed responsibility for the Manchester Arena attack

BREAKING: Manchester terror attack - ISIS claims responsibility for bombing

BREAKING: Manchester terror attack - ISIS claims responsibility for bombing

I wonder if there is news what Ariana Granda as the artist is planning to do about this?

Let's play a game called "I Wonder Who Could Be Responsible???"

Everyone knew who was responsible... I refuse to call them by their given name and they should be called mother fucking losers that I pray there is a Satan that is anal raping each and every monster that commit this act of terror!

Fuck these worthless Kunts!

The list of those that lost their lives will be especially sad as many will be between 12-20 years old.

What the hell is wrong with people. I know a woman that lives in Manchester and she is just heartbroken to say the least.

What is wrong with people? The lack of their 2nd amendment rights.

Go away with your political crap that infests every single thing you see and do. Jesus you can't have a human moment ever?

Be gone.

You can't cure stupid.

:ahole-1:

I dunno, ass did you say? How shapely? :)

Forum List

Back