explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

This is what the douche libs want to import here. I think the travel ban needs to be put in place.

Just watched the PM make the usual statements about how the terrorists will never win, how they'll never divide us, yada yada.
Meanwhile they'll keep letting more Muslims in, and their culture will continue to be watered down until it's gone altogether.

I agree. I was sickened by her empty platitudes. Business as usual, sorry kids but more of you will have to die. Carry on....[/QUOTE

just what COULD SHE SAY-------remember----she's a human bean too

still waiting to hear why there are so many violent verses in the koran?

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Because they copied it from the Talmud. Hehehe.

can you cite a single violent verse that muslims copied from the Talmud?

I discussed this with a Jewish friend, who in agreement with his friends told me that the Talmud is stupid and a recepie for retardation, and here is at least one line from the Talmud that is violent, "consider the Gentiles as if they were cattle animals" or "if you borrow from a gentile you need not return it" or "if you kill a gentile you are not judged a murderer" and so on.

I discussed this with a Jewish friend, who in agreement with his friends told me that the Talmud is stupid and a recepie for retardation, and here is at least one line from the Talmud that is violent, "consider the Gentiles as if they were cattle animals" or "if you borrow from a gentile you need not return it" or "if you kill a gentile you are not judged a murderer" and so on.

there are no such lines in the Talmud. Most jews never read the Talmud just as you never read
either the Talmud or the bible. Only idiots quote books they never read. In fact, you never
even read the Koran.

Just watched the PM make the usual statements about how the terrorists will never win, how they'll never divide us, yada yada.
Meanwhile they'll keep letting more Muslims in, and their culture will continue to be watered down until it's gone altogether.

I agree. I was sickened by her empty platitudes. Business as usual, sorry kids but more of you will have to die. Carry on....

The problem is democracy itself. By giving absolute power to the majority, almost all European countries reduced their population variances to zero, so they have no other choice than to import Muslims, to gain just a little more survival. Won't work because the zero energy never gives a survival to anything. Vampires. Hehehe.

We've all got Jewish friends Ha!

there are no such lines in the Talmud. Most jews never read the Talmud just as you never read
either the Talmud or the bible. Only idiots quote books they never read. In fact, you never
even read the Koran.

But I read the Bible. A little bit of the Quran too.

Have you read it then?

No, because my Jewish friend says it is too stupid to read.

oh you let your "jewish friend" decide what you will read?-----and then you quote that which
you never read?---------- you seem to love to admit that you are an idiot

No, only I have Jewish friends. You have only plastic Jew friends.

even read the Koran.

But I read the Bible. A little bit of the Quran too.

I am surprised

Have you read it then?

oh you let your "jewish friend" decide what you will read?-----and then you quote that which

Well who would know better which Jewish book is stupid if not my Jewish friend?

No, only I have Jewish friends. You have only plastic Jew friends.

You're a troll then.

GB should boot all Muslims out of their country unless they want more murders.

Hard to feel sympathy for idiots who allow those death cult assholes in. All one has to do is look at the rest of Europe and see how many have been murdered.

You can't cure stupid.

Steps are being taken. This is one of the reasons the Brexit referendum won.

Paul Joseph Watson.

Twitter is full of leftists complaining about "white people" getting attention for being blown up.

Truly sickening.

How do we know if all those children are white? Only one identity has been released so far.

Don't worry, they are only white. Not Jewish. Disaster averted. :)

Have you read it then?

Well who would know better which Jewish book is stupid if not my Jewish friend?

Jews who are not your friend?

Paul Joseph Watson.

Twitter is full of leftists complaining about "white people" getting attention for being blown up.

Truly sickening.

How do we know if all those children are white? Only one identity has been released so far.

Don't worry, they are only white. Not Jewish. Disaster averted. :)

Big Jewish community in Manchester.

Forum List

Back