‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

I'm sure that, though you were in contact with your parents every day as a teenager, that you had no problem lying to them and covering up certain activities you engaged in back then.
You're comparing highly placed political operatives in the micromanaged office of one of the most popular governors in the country and one of the upcoming presidential candidates to children?

Seriously?

If the analogy is too complex for you to understand, then you might consider not commenting and showing your ignorance.
Stupid analogies are stupid.

It's not even close.

I am in no way a Christie fan, but isn't it interesting when you look at how he handled it. Within 2 days of the scandal, he found out who lied to him and fired her immediately. Susan Rice goes on 5 different network shows and lies over 4 Amercians killed while pleading for help, and she gets promoted.
Also, in the last 48 hours, the MSM has given 17 times more time coverage to the Bridge closing, than it has to the Obama IRS scandal over 6 months.

A very striking difference between Big Ears handling his many scandals and Christie's handling his. BO never takes responsibility. He blames W, Rs, TP, or some made up thing like a video.

Did BO fire anyone for Fast & Furious?
Did BO fire anyone for the IRS scandal?
Did BO fire anyone for the Obamacare website debacle?
Did BO fire anyone for Bengahzi?
Did BO fire anyone for the NSA scandal?
Did BO fire anyone for the failures of his energy policies ie, green companies?
Did BO fire anyone for the sad state of the economy...big banks bigger, rich get richer, high unemployment, 1/3 of Americans on some form of government assistance, exploding national debt, etc............

and on and on.........

None of these were scandals.

They were conflations of the Conservatives in congress seeking to take down the American government.

:cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

hes your asshole not ours

You've been gone a long time, TM. Leftwingers are the ones who have been making happy sighs about him.

I doubt left wingers have made "happy sighs about him". And Democrats moderate, liberal and progressive seem to see Christie for what he is, an opportunistic as well as an anti-union conservative, arrogant and a bully.

"I'm no bully" rings as true from his mouth as this did from the mouth of Nixon, "I am not a crook".

Ignorant ****....

How about Susan Rice for starters.

What a bitch you are. And stupid.

Susan Rice was vindicated once the truth about Benghazi came out. Try again.

You still think it was a spontaneous attack cause of a video?

You fucking piece of shit!!!!!!

The self feeding troll is trying to claim that the truth is what they NYTimes claimed, even as their story directly contradicted what the Administration ultimately admitted was the truth? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYfO8Z085vk]Obama Administration Admits Benghazi Attack Was Planned - YouTube[/ame] What a partisan fool.

You're comparing highly placed political operatives in the micromanaged office of one of the most popular governors in the country and one of the upcoming presidential candidates to children?

Seriously?

If the analogy is too complex for you to understand, then you might consider not commenting and showing your ignorance.
Stupid analogies are stupid.

It's not even close.

Stupid people who can't refute a point they don't like always try the "Stupid analogies are stupid" gambit. It's as threadbare as a moth eaten sweater. Do yourself a favor and move on...you're doing nothing to improve your image.

It doesn't matter if you see someone every day. If you choose to mislead them, you will mislead them every day. The attack was ridiculous and your defense of the ridiculous attack is pathetic.

hes your asshole not ours

You've been gone a long time, TM. Leftwingers are the ones who have been making happy sighs about him.

I doubt left wingers have made "happy sighs about him". And Democrats moderate, liberal and progressive seem to see Christie for what he is, an opportunistic as well as an anti-union conservative, arrogant and a bully.

"I'm no bully" rings as true from his mouth as this did from the mouth of Nixon, "I am not a crook".
Strange Christie would show such a lack of curiosity in getting to the bottom of it, innit?

I'm trying to figure out why he would want to call off the dogs as he did...well, only partly.

Governors Spoke Privately About Bridge Controversy

Chris Christie Complained to Andrew Cuomo That His Appointee Was Pressing Too Hard for Answers

Dec. 12, 2013 9:58 p.m. ET <----

"Mr. Christie, a Republican, complained in a private phone call to Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat, that Patrick Foye, the executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, was pressing too hard to get to the bottom of why the number of toll lanes onto the bridge from Fort Lee, N.J. was cut from three to one in early September, according to this person."

Governors Spoke Privately About Bridge Controversy - WSJ.com

Curious, isn't it?

Susan Rice was vindicated once the truth about Benghazi came out. Try again.

You still think it was a spontaneous attack cause of a video?

You fucking piece of shit!!!!!!

It's unfortunate there are no grown-up conservatives left on USMB. They were much more fun to win arguments against.

What ever. Grown ups. Right.

Anyone claiming that it was a spontaneous act cause of some NY Times article (which did not actually claim it was a spontaneous act, but that there is no evidence Al Qaida carried out the attack) regardless of what all of the other evidence said.

The same NY Times (2012) also said it was not a spontaneous act as well as the lying administration, who claimed it was a spontaneous act, then claimed they always said it was an organized act of terror, especially when fat ass Crowley butted in (on behalf of the Clinton News Network) and stated during a debate that Obama said it was an act of terror.

The fat ass Crowley then said a few days later that she made a mistake.

Now, here you are claiming Obama and Rice were right all along. Tell us, what were they right about, and what were they lying about? Cause they happened to cover both sides of the issue.

Thats right. You think the attack was a coincidence on 911, and this has nothing to do with the fact that Obama told the response team to stand down and allowed Americans to die. Naaaaah, he had no idea what was going on, even though the attack was 7 hours long.

At least he got to go to Las Vegas to have his important fund raising trip during that time.

You and people like you are freaking hacks. Now, here you all are, pretending like this is in any way compared to the shit Obama is guilty of. I provided a list (And it was cited) of the vast numbers impeachable offenses by your commie in the white house.

You did not respond, except in typical type fashion which blamed me for cutting and pasting. Yet, not one of you miserable hacks attempted to respond. Hey, when the facts do not fit the myth, perpetuate your myth. The myth that democrats truly care about the poor and are not closet commies.

Mean while I have to watch you then claim Rice and Obama were proven right? After they both claimed it was not a spontaneous act, after they said it was a spontaneous act cause of a video?

Fucking liberals.

We'll see how it plays out.

Right now? There's a crap load of civil suits being opened along with some state investigations.

In Christie's favor, the family of the 91 year old woman who died doesn't blame him.

That's a pretty big bullet he dodged.

Every single municipality will try to quash any lawsuit based on traffic. It would be a nightmare, as every pothole crew out would cause a flurry of lawsuits.

This wasn't a pothole crew.

This was a specific political punishment.

That's already been established.

The information released still does not have the order from anyone to anyone to do the lane closures. all it has is snarky commentary from the woman Christie fired, but no official order. And the reason behind the punishment hasnt even been made clear yet, lefties like paperview are going the CT route by espousing multiple self conflicting theories and seeing what sticks.

Christie is notorious for being a bully who punishes people. Within his staff, he created a bully culture of "payback".

Notorious in London?

Oh wait, you meant to say that you're making shit up to smear and slander an enemy of the party. You have no idea what your talking about, but demagoguery is the one and only tool of the left.

Carry on, Herr Goebbels.

Who did Obama ever promote after emails emerged that for all practical purposes convicted them of grievous wrongdoing?

I guess your stunned silence will suffice as an answer.

So you want me to respond to far left propaganda? Ok

You posted far left propaganda!

One has already been pointed out!

It was your claim. I just asked for evidence to back it up. You have none. That makes your claim nothing more than propaganda,

and not even very good propaganda.

MSNBC? Oh my the far left propaganda network is now "facts".....

It is all true.

That crazy Rachel Maddow with her Rhodes Scholarship and her Doctorate in Political Science from Oxford.

She figured it out.

So...

You've taken a "theory" that is at best conspiratorial speculation proffered by a biased commentator who has no evidence to back up her claims, and declared it as fact? Is that about right?

You're a bigger fool than I thought...

Oh, and you can shout to the rafters about Maddow's doctorate and her being a Rhodes Scholar, those things don't make her any less biased...

I don't think all the facts in this case will ever be known for certain.

The whole thing smells to high heaven, though.

christie can never be president now. if he would create temporary traffic as a governor against a political opponent, who knows, he might use the IRS against political oppontnents as president. how horrible would that be. Liberals would never stand for that. if any president ever did that they would be calling for his impeachment :eusa_whistle:

It's already "stuck".

This is just the beginning. These are Christie's people. He's in contact with them daily.

Looks to me like this backfired on the Party and Party Media. Christie deftly answered all accusation from the party hacks of CNN, ABC, and MSDNC.

BUT the New York Times is planing to print an "expose" showing that Christie actually broke down in tears and shouted profanities in response to questions, following on it's Benghazi fabrication.

Forum List

Back