Explosives found in World Trade Center dust

the OCTAS can only fling shit in defeat here over this post.notice that Physics?:lol: :lol: funny how hypocrite moron in the hat graps at straws saying look at the science in the facts when he wont do that himself.or listen to witness testimonys.:lol::lol:

No, it's funny how when you do watch PE's videos, then ask him a simple question about them, he runs away or changes the subject instead of answering it. But, since you brought it up, I'll try for the 6th time.

Hey PhysicsExists, why is it in the video you posted of the Geraldo Rivera interview, does Bob McIlvaine dodge and evade when Geraldo asks him if the architects and engineers agree with his theory.

Now, remember 9IJ, this is a question for PE, not you, so he is required to answer it. Let's see if he can man up to the challenge, or will he just ignore it again.

the OCTAS can only fling shit in defeat here over this post.notice that Physics?:lol: :lol: funny how hypocrite moron in the hat graps at straws saying look at the science in the facts when he wont do that himself.or listen to witness testimonys.:lol::lol:

No, it's funny how when you do watch PE's videos, then ask him a simple question about them, he runs away or changes the subject instead of answering it. But, since you brought it up, I'll try for the 6th time.

Hey PhysicsExists, why is it in the video you posted of the Geraldo Rivera interview, does Bob McIlvaine dodge and evade when Geraldo asks him if the architects and engineers agree with his theory.

Now, remember 9IJ, this is a question for PE, not you, so he is required to answer it. Let's see if he can man up to the challenge, or will he just ignore it again.

SSDD videos? Still? LOL

SSDD videos? Still? LOL

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us.

http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/

SSDD videos? Still? LOL

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us.
still didnt answer the question

its also funny how you OCTA'S run off with your tails between your legs when I ask you to explain whats wrong with these 65 videos and why they dont prove it was an inside job.:lol: not one OCTA from ANY message board has EVER even attempted to debunk ONE of them let alone all 65.:lol:thats not the way you debate and win. maybe he will ignore it,but you octas always ignore and dont try to debunk these videos.:lol: how ironic,thats what you OCTAS always do is run away or change the subject when asked to address these videos.:lol: :lol: rolls on floor laughing. Canada 9/11 Truth - Video Library thats why i dont try and have a serious debate with OCTAS anymore cause you all have no interest in the truth.:cuckoo: i have always said i dont expect people to finish watching them all in one weekend,just one or two every other day and comment on them,yet you all never do.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

SSDD videos? Still? LOL

still didnt answer the question

LOL the dumbass is still answering my posts. Got to love the intelligence level of these fools...

its also funny how you OCTA'S run off with your tails between your legs when I ask you to explain whats wrong with these 65 videos and why they dont prove it was an inside job.:lol: not one OCTA from ANY message board has EVER even attempted to debunk ONE of them let alone all 65.:lol:thats not the way you debate and win. maybe he will ignore it,but you octas always ignore and dont try to debunk these videos.:lol: how ironic,thats what you OCTAS always do is run away or change the subject when asked to address these videos.:lol: :lol: rolls on floor laughing. Canada 9/11 Truth - Video Library thats why i dont try and have a serious debate with OCTAS anymore cause you all have no interest in the truth.:cuckoo: i have always said i dont expect people to finish watching them all in one weekend,just one or two every other day and comment on them,yet you all never do.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Why bother watching your crap when none of you goofballs will answer questions about them. All you idiots do is post a youtube and say "here is THE TRUTH". When questioned, you just post another one and say "No, here is THE TRUTH". You can't answer simple questions without the same old videos.

And you'll notice that it's been over 24 hours, and The King of all Newtonian Physics still hasn't answered one little question about one short video.

Funny, isn't it?

its also funny how you OCTA'S run off with your tails between your legs when I ask you to explain whats wrong with these 65 videos and why they dont prove it was an inside job.

rofl!

Most of his videos have been debunked countless times and at least one of the 65 proves that the 911 CR is correct.
i havent even bothered to check his "65 videos" because i have seen so many hundreds of troofer videos and not one of them can stand up to debunking
why would i believe these 65 have anything new that hasnt been seen in the past 10 years?

Why bother watching your crap when none of you goofballs will answer questions about them. All you idiots do is post a youtube and say "here is THE TRUTH". When questioned, you just post another one and say "No, here is THE TRUTH". You can't answer simple questions without the same old videos.

And you'll notice that it's been over 24 hours, and The King of all Newtonian Physics still hasn't answered one little question about one short video.

Funny, isn't it?

And of course what has never ever been explained is that the 65 videos largely contradict one another. By definition; some of them are lying.

It is no surprise that the lies are perfectly acceptable in twooferdom; the entire "movement" is based on lies.

Most of his videos have been debunked countless times and at least one of the 65 proves that the 911 CR is correct.
i havent even bothered to check his "65 videos" because i have seen so many hundreds of troofer videos and not one of them can stand up to debunking
why would i believe these 65 have anything new that hasnt been seen in the past 10 years?

I think that's down from the 347 or so youtube videos 9/11 inside nutjob was touting a few years ago.

Funny, isn't it?

as usual you lie agent.we answer questions about them all the time,maybe physics doesn't,but I have never Eots for one,dodge a question asked of him ,same with many other truthers.

you agents though just post crap thats been disproven when the answers are given to you like you did with your pathetic fairy tale NIST report in response to J Beaukema's opening post.Im proud of J,unlike other Bush dupes like Toto for instance,he isnt arrogant and can admit it when he is proven wrong and not afraid of the truth.

NIST kept changing their story when their official story was shreaded to pieces by independent investigaters..:lol: When the answers are given to you in those videos,like the cowards you are,you wont even address ONE of them.yeah i have ALSO noticed how its been over 24 hours and YOU did not take me up on my challenge and explain why whats wrong with even ONE of these videos hypocrite.:lol:

as i have said thousands of times over the years,thats a very reasonable request.YOUR just as funny as he is in the fact like all OCTA'S,you wont even address ONE of these videos and explain whats wrong with it.you are easily the biggest hypocrite here i know of other than your fellow agent candytroll.

oh by the way,you also prove you are a major hypocrite moron in the hat because you fail to mention that candycorn does the EXACT same thing that Physics does,everytime he is confronted with evidence and facts that he cant counter,he changes the subject and evades it, and worse,trys to derail the topic, yet you never mention that little tidbit.:cuckoo:why would you,you will protect your fellow agent at all costs.:lol:

i could go back and find many posts of people here that have said the exact same thing about him,how they have said he is the only one they have ever put on their ignore list cause of the troll that he is because of that and how they have told people that side with him,they have no credibility since they side with him.matter of fact,there was this one site that he used to post at that so many people put HIM on thier ignore list for that very reason.they made a thread there called IS CANDYCORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST. Anybody that knows this troll,knows he is the biggest troll alive,that his life is so pathetic,he quotes someone like me who has them on their ignore list.how pitiful.what an attention seeker.the trolls life is so patheitc he quotes me and talks to himself.cant get more pathetic than that.:lol::lol: same with divecunt.

I know when someone has ME on thier ignore list,i dont keep talking to them seeking attention.:lol: I will address their posts to others like i did with gomer who has me on ignore just to show how stupid their posts is.big different there,im talking to EVERYBODY in that case,im not talking to myself addressing that person like those two trolls with no life do.:lol:

Last edited:

Funny, isn't it?

as usual you lie agent.we answer questions about them all the time,you agents though just post crap thats been disproven when the answers are given to you like you did with your pathetic fairy tale NIST report in response to J Beaukema's opening post.Im proud of J,unlike other Bush dupes like Toto for instance,he isnt arrogant and can admit it when he is proven arong and not afraid of the truth. NIST kept changing their story when their official story was shreaded to pieces by independent investigaters..:lol: When the answers are given to you in those videos,like the cowards you are,you wont even address ONE of them.yeah i have ALSO noticed how its been over 24 hours and YOU did not take me up on my challenge and explain why whats wrong with even ONE of these videos hyocrite.:lol: as i have said thousands of times over the years,thats a very reasonable request.YOUR just as funny as he is in the fact like all OCTA'S,you wont even address ONE of these videos and explain whats wrong with it.you are easily the biggest hypocrite here i know of other than your fellow agent candytroll.
liar
you just post another stupid fucking video

alex jones dupes, the lot of ya

its also funny how you OCTA'S run off with your tails between your legs when I ask you to explain whats wrong with these 65 videos and why they dont prove it was an inside job.

rofl!

says the coward who has never even once taken me up on the challenge to even try to debunk one here despite all my requests.:lol:Gomer like divecunt,his rebuttals to them consist of "your videos prove nothing." classic great rebuttal there.:lol: thats the ONLY rebuttals you agents EVER have when challenged to refute them.:lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing.what chickenshit cowards.:lol:

Last edited:

says the coward who has never even once taken me up on the challenge to even try to debunk one here despite all my requests.:lol:Gomer like divecunt,his rebuttals to them consist of "your videos prove nothing." classic great rebuttal there.:lol: thats the ONLY rebuttals you agents EVER have when challenged to refute them.:lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing.what chickenshit cowards.:lol:
they've ALL been debunked totally
you just refuse to admit it like the alex jones dupe you are

Forum List

Back