Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Leader Of The Party That Was Outed / Exposed By Its Own E-Mails As Being A Bunch Of Anti-Semitic, Racist, Sexist Homophobes...Just Declared Half Of Trump's Votes Are From Racist, Sexist Homophpbes.

Funny, I didn't know that many DEMOCRATS were voting for Trump!
:p

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables' | Fox News

(Again, it's funny to watch Liberals get busted / exposed for something then turn around and try to falsely accuse the opposition of doing the very thing they got busted doing!)

Knowing she needs every vote she can get in this tightening race, how wise is it to call potential 'convert' votes 'racist, sexist homophobes'?!

Then again, Soros may have told her she can do/say whatever she wants because he has the election rigged already...

The Leader Of The Party That Was Outed / Exposed By Its Own E-Mails As Being A Bunch Of Anti-Semitic, Racist, Sexist Homophobes...Just Declared Half Of Trump's Votes Are From Racist, Sexist Homophpbes.

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables' | Fox News

(Again, it's funny to watch Liberals get busted / exposed for something then turn around and try to falsely accuse the opposition of doing the very thing they got busted doing!)

Um, what's inaccurate about that statement? Of the 13 million who voted for Trump in the primary, uh, yeah, a lot of them ARE racists.

The tragedy is the GOP had no way of short circuiting them.

Knowing she needs every vote she can get in this tightening race, how wise is it to call potential 'convert' votes 'racist, sexist homophobes'?!

Then again, Soros may have told her she can do/say whatever she wants because he has the election rigged already...

The kind of hard core Trump supporter isn't going to vote for Hillary. She is aiming for Republicans who have a sense of decency, the ones who know Trump is going to be a disaster for their party.

The kind of hard core Trump supporter isn't going to vote for Hillary. She is aiming for Republicans who have a sense of decency, the ones who know Trump is going to be a disaster for their party.
No American will vote for a racist bigot like hitlery.....

While she is right given the rise of alt-right and the hate groups since Obama's presidency, I'm not sure it is positive tactic. Americans like to pretend racism doesn't exist, it screws up their image and brings up a taboo topic. It is better to bring back Jim Crow with voter ID then to admit any truth. Electing a Black man as president has ruined the white privilege mentality and thus the racist must pretend what happened was by secret design.

"Jones’s harassment has direct ties to both WikiLeaks and Breitbart, both of which aligned themselves with the Republican presidential candidate at nearly the exact moment of her harassment. The timing is indicative of the alt-right’s increasing coalescence as a movement, and its increasing willingness to adopt the language and deploy the measures of extremism." The Leslie Jones hack is the flashpoint of the alt-right's escalating culture war

"Whether he’s mocking Chinese businesspeople with broken English, contorting his body to make fun of a disabled reporter, or calling out to “my African American,” again and again, Trump has provoked anxiety and played to racial divisions. Earlier this week, Joe Scarborough, a lifelong Republican and host of the Morning Joe TV show called Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel “completely racist.” He didn’t pass the same judgment on the man himself, but from what I see, the record would support him if he did." Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows

"Here we have a man who for more than four decades has been repeatedly associated with racial discrimination or bigoted comments about minorities, some of them made on television for all to see. While any one episode may be ambiguous, what emerges over more than four decades is a narrative arc, a consistent pattern — and I don’t see what else to call it but racism." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html

Whiteness is a Weapon

Um, what's inaccurate about that statement? Of the 13 million who voted for Trump in the primary, uh, yeah, a lot of them ARE racists.

The tragedy is the GOP had no way of short circuiting them.

Of the 13 million...

I've got time Joe.

Name these ARE racists.

I've got time.

Starting in 1,2...

While she is right given the rise of alt-right and the hate groups since Obama's presidency, I'm not sure it is positive tactic. Americans like to pretend racism doesn't exist, it screws up their image and brings up a taboo topic. It is better to bring back Jim Crow with voter ID then to admit any truth. Electing a Black man as president has ruined the white privilege mentality and thus the racist must pretend what happened was by secret design.

"Jones’s harassment has direct ties to both WikiLeaks and Breitbart, both of which aligned themselves with the Republican presidential candidate at nearly the exact moment of her harassment. The timing is indicative of the alt-right’s increasing coalescence as a movement, and its increasing willingness to adopt the language and deploy the measures of extremism." The Leslie Jones hack is the flashpoint of the alt-right's escalating culture war

"Whether he’s mocking Chinese businesspeople with broken English, contorting his body to make fun of a disabled reporter, or calling out to “my African American,” again and again, Trump has provoked anxiety and played to racial divisions. Earlier this week, Joe Scarborough, a lifelong Republican and host of the Morning Joe TV show called Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel “completely racist.” He didn’t pass the same judgment on the man himself, but from what I see, the record would support him if he did." Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows

"Here we have a man who for more than four decades has been repeatedly associated with racial discrimination or bigoted comments about minorities, some of them made on television for all to see. While any one episode may be ambiguous, what emerges over more than four decades is a narrative arc, a consistent pattern — and I don’t see what else to call it but racism." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html

Whiteness is a Weapon
Your alt right democrat talking point fell flat....didn't you get the democrat memo? :lol:

And I'm not supporting Trump.

I'm not supporting Hillary's coronation either.

I'm very happy you are standing in a corner stomping your little feet like a petulant 5 year old who won't eat his peas.

But it doesn't get around the fact... the GOP nominated an outright racist this year. One who will probably get about 40% of the vote, and that's kind of scary.

If we were a decent, not racist country, Hillary would be winning by 70%. That is EXACTLY what happened when the French accidentally nominated a racist in 2004. He slipped into the final round with 16% of the vote, but when voting came to happen, he got a whopping 17% of the vote in the general election.

My problem isn't so much with the racists who put Trump in the nomination, it's with the people who aren't racists, but are going along with him anyway. Shame on you.

I'm very happy you are standing in a corner stomping your little feet like a petulant 5 year old who won't eat his peas.

But it doesn't get around the fact... the GOP nominated an outright racist this year. One who will probably get about 40% of the vote, and that's kind of scary.

If we were a decent, not racist country, Hillary would be winning by 70%. That is EXACTLY what happened when the French accidentally nominated a racist in 2004. He slipped into the final round with 16% of the vote, but when voting came to happen, he got a whopping 17% of the vote in the general election.

My problem isn't so much with the racists who put Trump in the nomination, it's with the people who aren't racists, but are going along with him anyway. Shame on you.
The GOP'ers were curbed this year....that's why they nominated the racist hitlery you speak of....

I read posts here and a dislike for Hillary does not make upwards of half the country racist.

My issue is a national candidate calling people racist.

No, there's nothing racist about disliking Hillary. I'm not particularly fond of her.

Voting for Trump because you hate Hillary so much, ignoring his open racism, is what is reprehensible.

Voting for a third party fringe candidate is slightly less reprehensible, but not much.

I read posts here and a dislike for Hillary does not make upwards of half the country racist.

No, there's nothing racist about disliking Hillary. I'm not particularly fond of her.

Voting for Trump because you hate Hillary so much, ignoring his open racism, is what is reprehensible.

Voting for a third party fringe candidate is slightly less reprehensible, but not much.
So Trump helping people off the democrat plantation is racist....amd you standing in the gate blocking them from leaving is not.....got it....

So Trump helping people off the democrat plantation is racist....amd you standing in the gate blocking them from leaving is not.....got it....

Uh, guy, Trump isn't helping anyone but Trump.

The sad thing is, you don't see that the guy is mocking you at every opportunity.

Trump has trolled our democracy.

Uh, guy, Trump isn't helping anyone but Trump.

The sad thing is, you don't see that the guy is mocking you at every opportunity.

Trump has trolled our democracy.
I've already won with Trump....he destroyed the GOP'ers....

Everything else is just gravy......

Joe, wrong again Slick.

I love my peas. I always eat my veggies.

I'm not stomping my feet like a petulant 5 year old. I'm standing here as adult who cannot understand how we as a nation have come to have these two candidates as our next President.

I'm fed up with the racist meme every election cycle.

I'm fed up with nothing ever getting accomplished.

I'm fed up with wasted resources and our Representatives getting rich at the expense of those who can least afford it.

Don't shame me Joe.

There you go again. The poster child for the Republican party of the 80s and 90s, while I've been a Democrat for this entire period.

Don't shame me Joe.

That shame is on you.

There you go again with the "YOU" again.

I don't hate Hillary, and can't vote for her.

I don't hate Trump and cant vote for him.

You guys leave me with the least able to run this country and then blame me when I refuse to give you my support.

Forum List

Back