Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.
I don't think it was an overbroad generalization. I'd say that 90% of Trump supporters are deplorable and 10% misguided.

I'd say that 100% of Hillary supporters are douche bags or mentally challenged.
That's only because you're deplorable.

I'm sure you believe that. Anyone who tells the truth about HIllary's douche bag supporters is deplorable. Ironic coming from someone who supports the most corrupt politician ever to run for office.

You make it sound like a bad thing. Half of Hillary's problem is she's too nice. At least Trump calls people idiots to their faces. She should try it some time. I mean, she is a few more classes above him, but still, maybe it's time to start fighting fire with fire.

Oh, she's real nice. Ever read anything from former agents that worked around and with her? How about housekeepers that worked in the White House? They sure as hell don't share your sentiment. Dick Morris has a new book out you should probably read.

Sure, but will Clinton forget the Birther Movement and who funded it?
Will she forget the bribing of Pam Bondi?
Will Clinton forget Trump's Latino bashing?
Will Hillary forget trump's not too nice things he said about the Khans
...and who can forget Trump U. students?

Oh please, Trump students? Yeah, Trump can't afford to lose those dozen or so votes. And I hope she does bring up the birther movement since it started in her camp.

Oh, she's real nice. Ever read anything from former agents that worked around and with her? How about housekeepers that worked in the White House? They sure as hell don't share your sentiment. Dick Morris has a new book out you should probably read.

I tend not to read tell-all books written by people who hate other people and have an axe to grind. It's called having an agenda. Morris's is to make as much money off the Clintons as he can. Seems to have made a nice little earner.

I tend not to read tell-all books written by people who hate other people and have an axe to grind. It's called having an agenda. Morris's is to make as much money off the Clintons as he can. Seems to have made a nice little earner.

He may have an agenda, but that doesn't mean he's making up the same things others have said about her. Face it, the woman is a total Btch and she can't mask it. It bleeds through those fake smiles and laughter, and the public picks up on things like that.

He may have an agenda, but that doesn't mean he's making up the same things others have said about her. Face it, the woman is a total Btch and she can't mask it. It bleeds through those fake smiles and laughter, and the public picks up on things like that.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, poor baby, you obviously can't handle an intelligent strong woman like wimpy Morris.....any successful woman is a bitch and makes you cry....

But a man like Trump, with his repulsive talk, disgusting talk......makes him strong....

Make sure no mosquitos get near him or he might go in to convulsions of squeals....that's the softer side of trump I suppose.....

Ohhhhhhhhhh, poor baby, you obviously can't handle an intelligent strong woman like wimpy Morris.....any successful woman is a bitch and makes you cry....

But a man like Trump, with his repulsive talk, disgusting talk......makes him strong....

Make sure no mosquitos get near him or he might go in to convulsions of squeals.

Or maybe go into a coughing fit......who knows?

This is true. Don't get me wrong, Americans have a very short memory. She doesn't even realize it, but what she actually did is give Trump ammunition for the debates. He won't let her forget she made such a comment.

Sure, but will Clinton forget the Birther Movement and who funded it?
Will she forget the bribing of Pam Bondi?
Will Clinton forget Trump's Latino bashing?
Will Hillary forget trump's not too nice things he said about the Khans
...and who can forget Trump U. students?

If her health doesn't improve, it won't matter.

That wasn't what you said .

"Of the 13 million who voted for Trump in the primary, uh, yeah, a lot of them ARE racists."

Prove your assertion bigot.

That proves my assertion. Most of the hardcore Trump supporters here have said some pretty racist shit....

Wow, you make this too easy....

You're the one exploiting racism. Only douche bags accuse Trump and his supporters of being racists.

Let's see now, Trump is the one who wants to build a wall to Keep Mexicans out, wants to ban Muslims based on their faith, said a Mexican judge was against him, (when this judge has been pretty favorable to him in his rulings.) Talks about "my Black guy"...

Trump is a racist. Deal with it.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep out illegal aliens. Their nationality doesn't matter. Of course "Mexican" isn't a race. Muslim is also not a race. And the Mexican judge couldn't be impartial because he was known to be an opponent of Trump's immigration policy. Trump didn't say Mexicans can't be impartial.

As usual, your an imbecile and a douche bag.

trump said that cause the judge had illegal relatives in the US. im hispanic and i dont take issue with what trump said.

nd I hope she does bring up the birther movement since it started in her camp.

There SO MUCH evidence to the contrary that moronic right wingers just refuse to believe; they'd rather believe Sean Hannity....YEAH, the issue will come up and Trump either admits he was and is a low-life racist OR apologize and lose his "birthers'" backing. Tough choice for the orange clown.

When is HilLIARy going to apologize to the Stevens family?
The Stevens family wants an apology from the GOP, not Hillary!

Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

Dr. Anne Stevens, the sister of Ambassador Chris Stevens, has served as a family spokesperson since his death. She is the chief of pediatric rheumatology at Seattle Children’s Hospital. We spoke twice in the past three days, including shortly after the House Select Committee report was issued. Dr. Stevens recalled that her brother had been fascinated by the Middle East since childhood, when he dressed up as Lawrence of Arabia, with a towel and a pot atop his head. He served in the Peace Corps, in Morocco, before joining the Foreign Service, and he served twice in Libya before his final posting there, as well as in Damascus, Cairo, Jerusalem, and Riyadh. My interview with Dr. Stevens has been condensed and edited for clarity.

Whom do you fault for the lack of security that resulted in the death of your brother, in Benghazi?

I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.

What did you learn from the two new reports by House Republicans and Democrats?

It doesn’t look like anything new. They concluded that the U.S. compound in Benghazi was not secure. We knew that.

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

let's see, 600 requests for additional security at the embassy and hellery didnt have it in her budget. 13 hours of hell for those men and she sat in meetings all night without a "yes, go get our men out of danger?

if this is how she protects our armed forces,the rest of us are in deeep doodoo.

Forum List

Back