Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

Open mouth insert foot. At this rate even the graveyard vote will have trouble putting her over the top.

This is true. Don't get me wrong, Americans have a very short memory. She doesn't even realize it, but what she actually did is give Trump ammunition for the debates. He won't let her forget she made such a comment.
doesnt Hillary know that she is accusing Trump of being everything she is well known for being?

ooh hillary stirred old wounds with the bernie people. they discuss how hillary n minions called them racists. why? cause they wouldnt support her either. these are the bernie supporters who left the democratic underground because they were silenced-no bad talking hillary. wife if DU founder is on hillary payroll.

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' – Jackpine Radicals

9. It shows how callous and dismissive she is of her opponents in general.
Like those times we were called “overpriviledged, Internet-poll-clicking, complacent and easily duped, sore-loser, badly-informed, Millennial Hellbound sluts lusting for sexist and racist Bernie-bros.

Strange how she apologises to the Republicans within days, while we are still waiting for apologies months after the fact. I think her Goldwater loyalties are painfully obvious at this point.

Yeah. She regrets saying half of Trump supporters. What she really wanted to say is all of Trump supporters.

Or maybe she said what she wanted and you are just making up the rest

Open mouth insert foot. At this rate even the graveyard vote will have trouble putting her over the top.

This is true. Don't get me wrong, Americans have a very short memory. She doesn't even realize it, but what she actually did is give Trump ammunition for the debates. He won't let her forget she made such a comment.
doesnt Hillary know that she is accusing Trump of being everything she is well known for being?
nahhhh, that's a trump tactic, it's his M/O

Oh, without a doubt, she said what she wanted. She said "half" of the Trump supporters which is about 25% of the voting public. And remember, there are still a lot of undecided voters that may take offense to that comment because they found the Trump platform a little more appealing than hers.

I think she may have helped them make their final decision.

Well, Trump does it much better as he uses a small element of Truth in his slams.

Oh, without a doubt, she said what she wanted. She said "half" of the Trump supporters which is about 25% of the voting public. And remember, there are still a lot of undecided voters that may take offense to that comment because they found the Trump platform a little more appealing than hers.

I think she may have helped them make their final decision.
well, when Hillary loses, will she go back to her home? Planet Uranus?

While she is right given the rise of alt-right and the hate groups ...
You think that the racist wing of the Alt-Right is half the Republican party?

You are either an idiot or a liar.
I think the alt right are about half of supporters who go to his rallies..

But I am just taking a wild guess, like everyone else around here.... ;)

Well, Trump does it much better as he uses a small element of Truth in his slams.
ever more deceiving...

Sure, but will Clinton forget the Birther Movement and who funded it?
Will she forget the bribing of Pam Bondi?
Will Clinton forget Trump's Latino bashing?
Will Hillary forget trump's not too nice things he said about the Khans
...and who can forget Trump U. students?

While she is right given the rise of alt-right and the hate groups ...
You think that the racist wing of the Alt-Right is half the Republican party?

You are either an idiot or a liar.
I think the alt right are about half of supporters who go to his rallies..

But I am just taking a wild guess, like everyone else around here.... ;)
The alt-right as defined by who exactly? The neocons? The liberal press? The people in the movement?

Who?

And how can they possibly be half the GOP when no had even heard of them till about three years ago?

ever more deceiving...
It is called 'Rebranding' and Hillary and 99% of the left has no idea how to do it, apparently.

ever more deceiving...
It is called 'Rebranding' and Hillary and 99% of the left has no idea how to do it, apparently.
I dunno... The rebranding of the Republican party to the Alt-Right has been pretty successful.

You're the one claiming hes death is no big deal, right?

You are a fucking moron.

NO THAT IS NOT AT ALL WHAT I AM CLAIMING.

Then what are you claiming?
This post is the very DEFINITION of deplorable and EXACTLY what Hillary was talking about.

The picture is from the 80's, Stevens died from smoke inhalation and wasn't subjected to any violence and assholes like you that spread this blatant bullshit are in fact deplorable.

Read it a few more times and try to figure it out

You're claiming that HIllary wasn't to blame for Stevens' death.

You're a douche bag, in other words.

Forum List

Back