Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

Even a C*NT can walk it back....somewhat...THIS is her 47% remark!!!!

• CNN ^ | 9/10/2016 | Dan Merica and Sophie Tatum
    New York (CNN)Hillary Clinton expressed "regret" Saturday for comments in which she said "half" of Donald Trump's supporters are "deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic. "Last night I was 'grossly generalistic,' and that's never a good idea. I regret saying 'half' -- that was wrong," Clinton said in a statement in which she also vowed to call out "bigotry" in Trump's campaign. The Democratic presidential nominee sparked an uproar late Friday when she described Trump's supporters at a fundraiser. "To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the...
DIRTY%20DEPLORABLES_zpsy7lguima.jpg

Make the case that you're not homophobic.

ooh hillary stirred old wounds with the bernie people. they discuss how hillary n minions called them racists. why? cause they wouldnt support her either. these are the bernie supporters who left the democratic underground because they were silenced-no bad talking hillary. wife if DU founder is on hillary payroll.

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' – Jackpine Radicals

9. It shows how callous and dismissive she is of her opponents in general.
Like those times we were called “overpriviledged, Internet-poll-clicking, complacent and easily duped, sore-loser, badly-informed, Millennial Hellbound sluts lusting for sexist and racist Bernie-bros.

Strange how she apologises to the Republicans within days, while we are still waiting for apologies months after the fact. I think her Goldwater loyalties are painfully obvious at this point.

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

Give it a name...

White-Pride.jpg

Awwwww. Did Hillary huwt youw widdle feewings?

Poor babies. I guess there's no chance you could ever support her now. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

As if you haven't been insulting her supporters since, like, FOREVER.

Hypocrites.

And the Alt Righters chuckle and wink.

ooh hillary stirred old wounds with the bernie people. they discuss how hillary n minions called them racists. why? cause they wouldnt support her either. these are the bernie supporters who left the democratic underground because they were silenced-no bad talking hillary. wife if DU founder is on hillary payroll.

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' – Jackpine Radicals

9. It shows how callous and dismissive she is of her opponents in general.
Like those times we were called “overpriviledged, Internet-poll-clicking, complacent and easily duped, sore-loser, badly-informed, Millennial Hellbound sluts lusting for sexist and racist Bernie-bros.

Strange how she apologises to the Republicans within days, while we are still waiting for apologies months after the fact. I think her Goldwater loyalties are painfully obvious at this point.

How does it work in your country?

Her apology was about as sincere as her "I don't know nothing about no classified emails" bs story.
But infinitely more sincere than your saying you would leave the board permanently after I proved with a video that there was no earpiece.

Trump supporters are upset because it is something he would say and they think she beat him to it.

Her apology was about as sincere as her "I don't know nothing about no classified emails" bs story.
But infinitely more sincere than your saying you would leave the board permanently after I proved with a video that there was no earpiece.
You didn't prove anything with your doctored videos, she wore a fucking earpiece.

End of story.

Stop making up bets that I supposedly made, it makes you sound like Hillary

Gee, I guess Hillary can forget getting the Alt Right vote....TERRIBLE...:biggrin:

The mean old bitch can't walk this back.

This will cost her the election.

You would think that someone with such a high unlikeable rating and such a high dishonesty rating would keep her fat mouth shut but she can't help herself, can she?

When is HilLIARy going to apologize to the Stevens family?
The Stevens family wants an apology from the GOP, not Hillary!

Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

Dr. Anne Stevens, the sister of Ambassador Chris Stevens, has served as a family spokesperson since his death. She is the chief of pediatric rheumatology at Seattle Children’s Hospital. We spoke twice in the past three days, including shortly after the House Select Committee report was issued. Dr. Stevens recalled that her brother had been fascinated by the Middle East since childhood, when he dressed up as Lawrence of Arabia, with a towel and a pot atop his head. He served in the Peace Corps, in Morocco, before joining the Foreign Service, and he served twice in Libya before his final posting there, as well as in Damascus, Cairo, Jerusalem, and Riyadh. My interview with Dr. Stevens has been condensed and edited for clarity.

Whom do you fault for the lack of security that resulted in the death of your brother, in Benghazi?

I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.

What did you learn from the two new reports by House Republicans and Democrats?

It doesn’t look like anything new. They concluded that the U.S. compound in Benghazi was not secure. We knew that.

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.
I don't think it was an overbroad generalization. I'd say that 90% of Trump supporters are deplorable and 10% misguided.

I'd say that 100% of Hillary supporters are douche bags or mentally challenged.

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.
She can't possibly represent very many people in the US

That wasn't what you said .

"Of the 13 million who voted for Trump in the primary, uh, yeah, a lot of them ARE racists."

Prove your assertion bigot.

That proves my assertion. Most of the hardcore Trump supporters here have said some pretty racist shit....

Wow, you make this too easy....

You're the one exploiting racism. Only douche bags accuse Trump and his supporters of being racists.

Let's see now, Trump is the one who wants to build a wall to Keep Mexicans out, wants to ban Muslims based on their faith, said a Mexican judge was against him, (when this judge has been pretty favorable to him in his rulings.) Talks about "my Black guy"...

Trump is a racist. Deal with it.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep out illegal aliens. Their nationality doesn't matter. Of course "Mexican" isn't a race. Muslim is also not a race. And the Mexican judge couldn't be impartial because he was known to be an opponent of Trump's immigration policy. Trump didn't say Mexicans can't be impartial.

As usual, your an imbecile and a douche bag.

Awwwww. Did Hillary huwt youw widdle feewings?

Poor babies. I guess there's no chance you could ever support her now. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

As if you haven't been insulting her supporters since, like, FOREVER.

Hypocrites.

Yeah, and it's that kind of elitist attitude that led Hillary to refer to people as deplorable. If it's wrong for us, it's wrong for her.

Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back