Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

But Hillary sure can recall the day three sniper bullets went thru her head.

They just bounced off her hard head. Besides, she was trying to save the life of the little girl that had brought her flowers.
well lately Hillary has sure been acting as if several foreign objects are wedged in her head being she cant remember anything she has ever done,

well lately Hillary has sure been acting as if several foreign objects are wedged in her head being she cant remember anything she has ever done,

Be nice when referring to your next president.....LOL

After all the Trump namecalling, his cult collectively shits itself when Hillary Clinton gives them a little taste of that medicine.

Priceless.

They realize that she is right deep down and so they react with butthurt.

Worse yet you have a great number of them who believe that being homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist are not deplorable characteristics.

Your belief that those are legitimate terms is what is deplorable. You're an imbecile and a douche bag.

Homophobia is an irrational fear of homosexuals. It results in such things as conservative opposition to same sex marriage, opposition to anti-discrimination laws protecting gays in employment and housing.

Islamophobia is an irrational fear of Muslims. It results in efforts to treat innocent Muslims as second class citizens, such as trying to deny them the right to have places of worship.

In your tiny little brain anyone who disagrees with anything you believe is some kind of "phobe". The truth is that people like you are simply so hate filed you can't see straight. We shake or heads at your lemming like existence.

That wasn't what you said .

"Of the 13 million who voted for Trump in the primary, uh, yeah, a lot of them ARE racists."

Prove your assertion bigot.

That proves my assertion. Most of the hardcore Trump supporters here have said some pretty racist shit....

Wow, you make this too easy....

You're the one exploiting racism. Only douche bags accuse Trump and his supporters of being racists.

Let's see now, Trump is the one who wants to build a wall to Keep Mexicans out, wants to ban Muslims based on their faith, said a Mexican judge was against him, (when this judge has been pretty favorable to him in his rulings.) Talks about "my Black guy"...

Trump is a racist. Deal with it.

You aren't very good at this Joe Bob.. PROVE what you said, just saying "I know you are but what am I" might work for 12 year olds, but not hate filled old men like you.

Prove what you said old man.

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.
I don't think it was an overbroad generalization. I'd say that 90% of Trump supporters are deplorable and 10% misguided.
I say 100% of you pathetic pieces of shit deserve to have your fucking teeth kicked out of your fucking face.

You fucking brainwashed piece of ignorant shit.

Go for it twit.

Even a C*NT can walk it back....somewhat...THIS is her 47% remark!!!!

• CNN ^ | 9/10/2016 | Dan Merica and Sophie Tatum
    New York (CNN)Hillary Clinton expressed "regret" Saturday for comments in which she said "half" of Donald Trump's supporters are "deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic. "Last night I was 'grossly generalistic,' and that's never a good idea. I regret saying 'half' -- that was wrong," Clinton said in a statement in which she also vowed to call out "bigotry" in Trump's campaign. The Democratic presidential nominee sparked an uproar late Friday when she described Trump's supporters at a fundraiser. "To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the...
DIRTY%20DEPLORABLES_zpsy7lguima.jpg

Make the case that you're not homophobic.

Make the case that you aren't a brain dead leftwing lemming.

I tend not to read tell-all books written by people who hate other people and have an axe to grind. It's called having an agenda. Morris's is to make as much money off the Clintons as he can. Seems to have made a nice little earner.

He may have an agenda, but that doesn't mean he's making up the same things others have said about her. Face it, the woman is a total Btch and she can't mask it. It bleeds through those fake smiles and laughter, and the public picks up on things like that.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, poor baby, you obviously can't handle an intelligent strong woman like wimpy Morris.....any successful woman is a bitch and makes you cry....

But a man like Trump, with his repulsive talk, disgusting talk......makes him strong....

Make sure no mosquitos get near him or he might go in to convulsions of squeals....that's the softer side of trump I suppose.....

Is "intelligent strong woman" a leftwing euphemism for "bitch?"

yes, and for all those reasons, a recusal is in order.

In other words, because Judge Curiel is of Mexican American descent, this judge CANNOT be fair about Trump's scam and fraudulent Trump U.

Actually, Trump should have tried to BRIBE the judge as he did the AG in Florida and Texas, ..
since, according to the Trumpster, Mexicans are all a bunch of thugs anyway....LOL

You've already had it explained to you, douche bag. Quit pretending you didn't get it. Acting stupid isn't a way to win an argument.

You aren't very good at this Joe Bob.. PROVE what you said, just saying "I know you are but what am I" might work for 12 year olds, but not hate filled old men like you.

The PROOF, is rather simple.......

Look at how your candidate and, of course, you as one of his backers....are polling with

blacks,
Latinos
Muslims
Women who don't want old men telling them what to do with their own bodies
gays and Lesbians
etc.

Once you DO that analysis as to how your ilk is polling, you too will have your answers and PROOF

New York (CNN)Hillary Clinton expressed "regret" Saturday for comments in which she said "half" of Donald Trump's supporters are "deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic. "Last night I was 'grossly generalistic,' and that's never a good idea. I regret saying 'half' -- that was wrong," Clinton said in a statement in which she also vowed to call out "bigotry" in Trump's campaign. The Democratic presidential nominee sparked an uproar late Friday when she described Trump's supporters at a fundraiser. "To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the...

Opposing equal rights for gays is by definition homophobic. Anyone who opposes gay marriage rights is therefore by definition a homophobe.
You don't think the homophobes are supporting Trump?

The PROOF, is rather simple.......

Look at how your candidate and, of course, you as one of his backers....are polling with

blacks,
Latinos
Muslims
Women who don't want old men telling them what to do with their own bodies
gays and Lesbians
etc.

Once you DO that analysis as to how your ilk is polling, you too will have your answers and PROOF

Trump is doing better with both Hispanics and Blacks than Romney did. That's what has you and Hillary running scared.

Opposing equal rights for gays is by definition homophobic. Anyone who opposes gay marriage rights is therefore by definition a homophobe.

Marriage isn't a right, moron. It's a collection of government benefits. The term "homophobe" is a Stalinist propaganda technique that attempts to turn any criticism of the leftwing agenda into a psychological problem. Use of the term automatically makes you a douche bag.

So since the founding of this country until a couple of years ago, the majority of our people were homophobes?

Reagan was suffering from Alzheimer's at the time. Is that the excuse you're trying to make for Hillary?

So, you morons who SANCTIFY Reagan are admitting that he was the active president although he was suffering from Alzheimer???

Was he suffering from Alzheimer when he told Gorbachev "tear down this wall..."???

Reagan said "I don't remember" 124 times at Iran Contra hearings. Was it lies or Alzheimer's?

Forum List

Back