Extreme Hypothetical.But Good Conversation.Lets Say Trump Chose Jesus.Would The Left Start Accusing?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:dev2: :omg: :aargh: Being the left has proven themselves to be the worst form of human beings politically, taking out anyone who may want to work for/be considered to be a part of the Trump Team. Creating the most outlandish & false accusations they can come up with to discredit whoever is next in line. Now, again, just a hypothetical scenario, lets say Trump choses Jesus Christ himself to be next on the Supreme Court.
And as radical as the Dem's have been lately, anyone wanna take a few guesses to what insane/outrageous false accusations they will create out of whole cloth?
The again, if they did, I think we all know what Jesus will do to them.
:aug08_031: :eek-52: :hands:

:dev2: :omg: :aargh: Being the left has proven themselves to be the worst form of human beings politically, taking out anyone who may want to work for/be considered to be a part of the Trump Team. Creating the most outlandish & false accusations they can come up with to discredit whoever is next in line. Now, again, just a hypothetical scenario, lets say Trump choses Jesus Christ himself to be next on the Supreme Court.
And as radical as the Dem's have been lately, anyone wanna take a few guesses to what insane/outrageous false accusations they will create out of whole cloth?
Well, the senator from Louisiana believes that they would attack Mother Theresa's Catholic faith if Trump selected her.

Jesus lost his temper at some party and threw ice cubes at someone who disagreed with his conservative views

Well, the senator from Louisiana believes that they would attack Mother Theresa's Catholic faith if Trump selected her.
jesus was known for often drinking too much wine at every party he attended?

Jesus would be rejected by the Right....too foreign...probably an illegal.

Jesus is known making making very evil people go blind!

Despite all the anti-homophobia noises they make (while devoted to a homosexual bloodbath like Islam), liberalfilth would accuse him of homosexual orgies because he never married and spent his time hanging out with 12 other guys. They would argue that Jesus' quote, "Suffer the little children, COME unto me" was actually a pedophile come-on. Yes, I've been living in a leftist family for 40-plus years so I know the sickly, diseased manner in which their minds operate.

Even though he's a good, Jewish boy. I'm pretty sure he never went to law school.

I used to think the most creative writers in the whole world are menu writers, but now I see that it is Trump supporters writing fantasy hypotheticals based on false premise, and then the nonsense subject being fleshed out by other cultists. You guys are great! Nobody does it better!

Despite all the anti-homophobia noises they make (while devoted to a homosexual bloodbath like Islam), liberalfilth would accuse him of homosexual orgies because he never married and spent his time hanging out with 12 other guys. They would argue that Jesus' quote, "Suffer the little children, COME unto me" was actually a pedophile come-on. Yes, I've been living in a leftist family for 40-plus years so I know the sickly, diseased manner in which their minds operate.
i can vision Jesus throwing ice cubes at some drunk at a dive bar

Evil will always invent accusations to attack Good.

Here is what was done to Jesus: ~WiseBible - A Space for Bible Learning : Comments, Text, and Topics.

The same tactics would be used against any "Good" Supreme Court nominee, from Brett Kavanaugh all the way up to Jesus.
How right you are! Evil will always attack good. Like denying truth, for one.

I've told this before. I taught a Sunday School class of 12 yr olds and one of the lessons asked 'what are some of the ways people use to not keep the 10 Commandments?' and this 12 yr old boy's wisdom stunned me when he quietly said, "They say there is no God." I think of that often when I hear denials of truth I saw and heard with my own senses. And when I hear that what one does not want to acknowledge means the teller is an 'enemy of the State' to a man who thinks he IS the State.

Would this mean that Trump is God?
Fundies already think he is.

No Obama was god wasn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No...and the oddest thing of all...the only ones here calling him that were today's trumpanzees....it's like they are desperate for some kind of god-figure in their empty lives.
I doubt any of them know whats in the bible.
125l6lmxluq11.jpg

i can vision Jesus throwing ice cubes at some drunk at a dive bar

That's what liberal insect life would read into Jesus getting furious and throwing the money-changing scammers out of the temple. Liberals would say he was in a drunken rage because he lost at blackjack.

The funny thing is, I'm an agnostic and don't personally have a religious bone in my body, but I apparently know its various details a lot better than liberals do. Come to think of it, I understand everything better than liberals do.

Last edited:

Why not Peter Pan or Thor?

The Left would say that putting Jesus in power would be regressive and the next thing you know children will be praying in schools again across the country instead of shooting them up and women will give birth to their babies instead of throwing them in dumpsters.

Do we really want to go backwards?

Forum List

Back