extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

Honey, the Baptists are the original Christians. We follow the Word, period. We are not a sub-cult of Catholocism, or the Greek Orthodox Church.

We're descendants of the first Christians, and believe the Word the way Christ and the disciples practiced and preached it.

Really? You do realize that Christians are followers of Christ, who in turn, was Jewish, right? The first disciples had arguements over whether or not they were going to make everyone that followed them Jewish or not.

And........for all you "christians" who say they only tell the truth about things concerning religion......you're living a lie. Hell as most people currently understand it is a lake of fire, filled with demons and pain. Sadly, that is not true. The burning lake of fire is an invention by Dante, and was adopted by the Christian church. Why fire? Because, at the time, that was the worst way that anyone could think of to die.

Hell is actually cold. Matter of fact, the temp would more than likely be somewhere around the absolute zero temp. Why is Hell cold? Simple.....it is far removed from the Light of God (Shkina), and therefore has no heat.

A LOT of what you "christians" spew forth as the truth is bullshit.

Here you go you stupid bitch:

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

King James version: Luke 17:35 "There will be two women grinding at the same place;

So being gay doesn't mean you will go to hell. Some will, some won't. Kind of depends on if you are a stupid bitch your whole life or not.

HUH?? Grinding grain means you're gay?:cuckoo:

Two women will be grinding grain together. One will be taken, and the other will be left behind."

He was talking about the verse before as well, he was just too stupid to include the reference.

I've heard it refers to the punishment of God, not the rapture, but who knows. I know it isn't some sort of approval of homosexuality, which is condemned in every reference in the bible.

Really? You do realize that Christians are followers of Christ, who in turn, was Jewish, right? The first disciples had arguements over whether or not they were going to make everyone that followed them Jewish or not.

And........for all you "christians" who say they only tell the truth about things concerning religion......you're living a lie. Hell as most people currently understand it is a lake of fire, filled with demons and pain. Sadly, that is not true. The burning lake of fire is an invention by Dante, and was adopted by the Christian church. Why fire? Because, at the time, that was the worst way that anyone could think of to die.

Hell is actually cold. Matter of fact, the temp would more than likely be somewhere around the absolute zero temp. Why is Hell cold? Simple.....it is far removed from the Light of God (Shkina), and therefore has no heat.

A LOT of what you "christians" spew forth as the truth is bullshit.

No, the burning lake of fire is referred to in the bible, idiot. Which existed before Dante, and provided Dante with some of his stuff:

Rev 19:20:
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10:
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:14:
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev. 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

Rev 21:8 (you might want to pay attention here):
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Unless you want to pretend Dante was around before the NT?

Do you have any idea how much of an idiot you are?

He was talking about the verse before as well, he was just too stupid to include the reference.

I've heard it refers to the punishment of God, not the rapture, but who knows. I know it isn't some sort of approval of homosexuality, which is condemned in every reference in the bible.

The Rapture is a myth, invented in the 1800's.

As far as the book of Revelations? NT myth invented by Christians. Hell is cold.

That's a relief. I guess I was born in NY for a reason. Or was I already in Hell?:tongue:

Hell as most people currently understand it is a lake of fire, filled with demons and pain. Sadly, that is not true. The burning lake of fire is an invention by Dante, and was adopted by the Christian church. Why fire? Because, at the time, that was the worst way that anyone could think of to die.

Hell is actually cold. Matter of fact, the temp would more than likely be somewhere around the absolute zero temp. Why is Hell cold? Simple.....it is far removed from the Light of God

Non. L'enfer, c'est les autres.

The Rapture is a myth, invented in the 1800's.

As far as the book of Revelations? NT myth invented by Christians. Hell is cold.

I thought the lake of fire was invented by Dante?

Lol.

Prove hell is cold, genius.

I've been waiting for you to back up your assertion that hell is cold for some days now.

Still nothing.

Allie is a daughter of a bitch Nailed Cock.

You're the son of an asshole.

Wow you just called my Dad an asshole, and you've never met the guy. A Korean War vet. He designed missiles for the Army, and witnessed a cannon-fired atom bomb test. Although he's 78 he'd still kick your ass. And he and my mom are still married, as are all their five children, devout Catholics all.

You've obviously lost this debate as well as any other you've had with me or Allie. :badgrin:

Wow you just called my Dad an asshole, and you've never met the guy. A Korean War vet. He designed missiles for the Army, and witnessed a cannon-fired atom bomb test. Although he's 78 he'd still kick your ass. And he and my mom are still married, as are all their five children, devout Catholics all.

You've obviously lost this debate as well as any other you've had with me or Allie. :badgrin:

Kick my ass? Maybe.....however, you're too much of a pussy to think about it. Smart? Possible.....however, you didn't get his brains either.

Catholics by the way, are nothing more than evil assholes who deserve to be nuked until they glow, and then shot in the dark.

Forum List

Back