Eye Candy 4

db9259fa23964a269faf71b2f9152500.jpg

I had sex with a ghost in that castle. True story.
Oh .... you're one of those Ghost Butt-Busters.

Does it hurt other people?

Most of the wives come back for more. The woman never say who. I mean hell if men did what they were supposed to I'd be out of business.

Well cheating with married women, hurts the men who are being betrayed. shakes my head........

cheating with married women is different than just being attracted to older women.

I'm both. Married older woman are really wild and really experienced. They impress even me and I impress them. I mean their husbands hate being tied up to the bed and would never allow it, but I LOVE it when a woman takes control, ties me up, spanks me, whips my ass, and makes me follow her like a pet. I had a woman once who wanted real doggy style. That was a very unique experience.

Woman are attracted to younger men when they hit age 40-50, by that time their tubes are tied or their biological clock runs out and it's a fucking free for all. This sounds very fucked up, but female fantasy's really are. Ask angel and demons.

TMI:talk2hand:

Wrong on a lot of levels as it disregards the potential hurt of many but it's your business not mine.

Hey, you asked and I'm drunk enough to tell it. I had a date with a real bitch today. Want to hear how that went?

I asked if your fetish for older women hurt anyone.

You did not really acknowledge that part in your answer.

Forum List

Back