F**** your thoughts and prayers?

Nothing here changes the fact you openly hope children are killed, so you can use them a means to advance your mindless agenda.
I am actually very very tired of children being killed. The NRA, the Republican Party, the gun makers, and you, are not.

You don't even believe there is a problem.

By continuing to deny a problem exists, the NRA, the Republicans, and the gun makers are contributing to the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocents.

It's only fair they pay their share of the price of their evil ways.
You are full of Shiite, the problem is that the idiot democrat party platform promotes hate and killing!

Are you really this stupid…..

the countries of Europe, the ones you worship……murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children….in 6 years….

Gun murder in the entire 246 year history of the U.S?

Your favorite countries are worse than criminals in the U.S. you dumb ass
Little ape boy
This is not about WW II
seriously, 90 years ago
Just FYI
Franco is dead
Hitler is dead
Stalin is dead

Man, your heroes suck.

By continuing to deny a problem exists, the NRA, the Republicans, and the gun makers are contributing to the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocents.

It's only fair they pay their share of the price of their evil ways.

I am actually very very tired of children being killed. The NRA, the Republican Party, the gun makers, and you, are not.

You don't even believe there is a problem.
So what new regulation will force criminals to turn in their illegal guns? Get all of the criminals to turn their guns, no more problem, the rest of us keep ours for the reason intended and we move on.

Little ape boy
This is not about WW II
seriously, 90 years ago
Just FYI
Franco is dead
Hitler is dead
Stalin is dead

Man, your heroes suck.
But your heros are worse they try to do it through legislation that weakens the nation IE fascist democrats

All punishing the innocent. Anything for the criminals? :rolleyes:
Keeps guns out of the hands of criminals and loons.

BUT

Please describe, in detail, how any of these harm the innocent.
red flag
background checks
limit purchases
Registration
Training for gun owners

Bet you can't

So what new regulation will force criminals to turn in their illegal guns? Get all of the criminals to turn their guns, no more problem, the rest of us keep ours for the reason intended and we move on.
The gun problem is identical to the opioid problem.

The opioid crisis was created because Big Pharma flooded our streets with their drugs, knowing they were vastly exceeding legitimate demand.

The gun makers are doing the same thing.

Little ape boy
This is not about WW II
seriously, 90 years ago
Just FYI
Franco is dead
Hitler is dead
Stalin is dead

Man, your heroes suck.

Did they murder 15 million people? Yes.

You, for some reason, think it could never happen again.......you are a fool.

The opioid crisis was created because Big Pharma flooded our streets with their drugs, knowing they were vastly exceeding legitimate demand.

Not true, the guns being used by criminals are stolen, or bought illegally, which should have no bearing on my ability to protect myself

Nothing here changes the fact you openly hope children are killed, so you can use them a means to advance your mindless agenda.
Since children are being slaughtered, and continue to be slaughtered, I just believe they should be the children of the people who have created this problem.

The NRA, the Republicans, and the gun makers.

You are almost there...but missed it by "this" much.....

The democrat party is flooding our streets with violent criminals....who the police capture over and over again, and then the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians, release....over and over again...

The flood of violent criminals is the problem, and the democrat party is the cause....

Since children are being slaughtered, and continue to be slaughtered, I just believe they should be the children of the people who have created this problem.

The NRA, the Republicans, and the gun makers.
More on the streets of big democrat cities everyday you are making this emotional!

Forum List

Back