F**** your thoughts and prayers?

This is why it is going to take the deaths of the children of the people contributing to this problem. Until then, they will continue to deny there is one.

This is why it is going to take the deaths of the children of the people contributing to this problem. Until then, they will continue to deny there is one.
^^^
Not satisfied with their porgress on placing unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding, anti-gun loons have now moved to openly HOPING for innocent people - preferably children - to die, so they might finally advance their mindless agenda.

You not answering my questions makes me feel like I've stumped you and you want to change the subject?
I don’t owe you an answer to your question. You brought in a topic I wasn’t part of. I am discussing sinners and Christ. Take your whine and eat some cheese

Only because the Democrats who tell us they want to ban and confiscate guns know they will lose their jobs if they try.

I remember Bill Clinton, admitting after the 1996 election when, for the first time in forty years, Republicans had majorities in both houses of Congress, that his fraudulent 1994 “assault weapon” ban was likely the biggest reason that Democraps lost so badly.

^^^
Not satisfied with their porgress [sic] on placing unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding, anti-gun loons have now moved to openly HOPING for innocent people - preferably children - to die, so they might finally advance their mindless agenda.

They've been there for a long time, for decades, at least. They're just not hiding it as well as they used to.

^^^
Not satisfied with their porgress on placing unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms by the law abiding, anti-gun loons have now moved to openly HOPING for innocent people - preferably children - to die, so they might finally advance their mindless agenda.
By continuing to deny a problem exists, the NRA, the Republicans, and the gun makers are contributing to the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocents.

It's only fair they pay their share of the price of their evil ways.

You are either grossly misinformed or you are just lying. You cannot be a resident of this country and say there isn't a concerted effort from the WH on down in the democrat party to ban guns in many places in this country. E.g. Chicago banned the sale or possession of handguns in 1982--I guess that proved to be effective, eh? Chicago Enacts New Firearm Law — Again | Cheronis, Parente & Levitt LLC | Chicago
More demagoguery and lies from the dishonest right.

Wrong. Pre-Sentence reports by Probation Officers provide facts. Judges use the PS report on Social Studies to determne the sentence. The facts area: Employment; Education; Prior Records; and recommendatons of victims and family of the defendant; Mitigation and Aggravation of the crime.
Looks like the two who don't believe my post; one calls for it being fake is either his/her is totally ignorant, willfully ignorant and/or a damn liar; the other, jc456, is an ignorant fool.

Forum List

Back