F**** your thoughts and prayers?

Uh Huh...
So where do the guns come from that are used to commit crimes?

That's right audience..."Law Abiding Gun Owners"

Perhaps if you can rectify that particular conundrum ...

Yeah, sure. France has all the laws you want and 130 Parisians died.

How did that happen?

DURRRRRR

So you are saying that ALL people who commit crimes, don't get prosecuted and are let back out on the streets are mentally ill?

Do you have some evidence to support that ?
Never said it, liar
Never implied it, liar

This is the problem with Church of the NRA cult members. They believe their own lies.

Nothing here changes the fact you openly hope children are killed, so you can use them a means to advance your mindless agenda.
You have confirmed my thesis. Thank you.

People like you and the NRA and the gun makers and the Republicans have been totally apathetic about the mass slaughter of innocents.

Only now do you suddenly find yourself morally indignant at the thought of the children of the NRA and the gun makers and the Republicans being mowed down. Only now do you FINALLY GIVE A SHIT.

My assessment is dead on. That is what it will take for the needle to be moved.

Uh Huh...
So where do the guns come from that are used to commit crimes?

That's right audience..."Law Abiding Gun Owners"

Perhaps if you can rectify that particular conundrum ...

You obviously are ignorant as to what the federal gun laws actually are

Never said it, liar
Never implied it, liar

This is the problem with Church of the NRA cult members. They believe their own lies.
Since you don't seem to understand the difference between a statement and a question I have provided you this link

From Columbine to the present day, how many mass shooters were released from prison by the Democrats?

Hmmmm...

Most of them.

They are ALL known to the authorities.

Dumbshit.

Automatic and semiautomatic weapons are not "protection."
There's a reason they use the term "assault" to describe them.

15 ARs is not protection
high capacity is not protection
5000 round of ammunition is not protection.

The "problem" can only be solved by saving the cult members from the Church of the NRA

When you say "they" .. all that means is people who talk about guns with little to no education on firearms .. especially when referring to "them" as assault weapons. This is only a ploy to make them sound scary and exaggerate them; regardless, any weapon provides protection. It doesn't matter if it's an 8oz hammer or a 3lb sledge. All of your points are just regurgitated nonsense from people who don't understand weapons or weaponry.

Did people kill others before firearms were invented? If death were a concern, Democrats would be worried about many other things besides guns. It's all about the power grab.

He died for them,
Hence, my avatar's observation that--knowing some of the sinners I do ----well, Jesus could have invested a little more prudently.

He may have been throwing good money after bad. IMHO

-------------------------------------------------------

If you come from QAnonistan....you might as well pack your bag thoroughly.
Maybe pack it 4 times, cause......well, 'cause you don't really have much to pack. And you gotta make that silly shirt last and last.

Some just pack and pack the same old worn paranoid ---and imaginary ---scaredy-stuff. x4!

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got ___________*.

ps.....I'm a gun owner. Have been for approaching 70years. But I read some of the 'gunnut' stuff on sites like this and think......'Jesus, how'd we ever allow these nutters to own such high-lethality tools?

Didn't those Founders comprehend what a Glock21 or AR-15 can do to elementary children when in the hands of the nutters and racists?

WHAT were they thinking?

RE: That over-packed 'silly shirt"......see below.

--------------------------------------------------

#1. Nothing here changes the fact you openly hope children are killed, so you can use them a means to advance your mindless agenda.
#2. Nothing here changes the fact you openly hope children are killed, so you can use them a means to advance your mindless agenda.
#3. Nothing here changes the fact you openly hope children are killed, so you can use them a means to advance your mindless agenda.
#4. Nothing here changes the fact you openly hope children are killed, so you can use them a means to advance your mindless agenda.

Last edited:
When you say "they" .. all that means is people who talk about guns with little to no education on firearms .. especially when referring to "them" as assault weapons. This is only a ploy to make them sound scary and exaggerate them; regardless, any weapon provides protection. It doesn't matter if it's an 8oz hammer or a 3lb sledge. All of your points are just regurgitated nonsense from people who don't understand weapons or weaponry.
The (D)ishonest continue to prey upon the emotions of the ignorant, because they know it works.

Prohibition has failed twice already .. yet, politicians and gun hater advocates argue it will magically work a 3rd time. The problem with mass shootings is a majority of the shooters have some underlying mental illness or derangement, yet politicians and their advocates continue to target the symptom instead of the problem.
It often seems that the many but not all liberal gun haters hope for an ever increasing number of mass murders to make the news and eventually convince people that all firearms have to be confiscated. Treating underlying mental illnesses might actually reduce the number of mass murders and set the gun control effort back.

The increasing number of mass murders and the videos of shootouts on the streets of big cities has caused many of the people I know to purchase and carry firearms for self defense. Of course I don’t live in Chicago or New York City, I live in the Free State of Florida. Hopefully this year Constitutional Carry will pas in Florida. Currently 2.6 million people have Florida Concealed Weapons permits. If Constitutional Carry passes I predict the number of people carrying firearms will skyrocket.

It often seems that the many but not all liberal gun haters hope for an ever increasing number of mass murders to make the news and eventually convince people that all firearms have to be confiscated. Treating underlying mental illnesses might actually reduce the number of mass murders and set the gun control effort back.

The increasing number of mass murders and the videos of shootouts on the streets of big cities has caused many of the people I know to purchase and carry firearms for self defense. Of course I don’t live in Chicago or New York City, I live in the Free State of Florida. Hopefully this year Constitutional Carry will pas in Florida. Currently 2.6 million people have Florida Concealed Weapons permits. If Constitutional Carry passes I predict the number of people carrying firearms will skyrocket.

Media sensationalize these type of events because they create viewership and many immediately jump to social media to rush to judgement with little to no evidence. I live in Texas .. we are already a free state ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as a long-time advisor and investor, I personally think JC may want a little 're-think-take back' on some of his investment.

I say that because, well, because I know some real sinners. And I wouldn't invest a plug nickel in 'em, let alone get killed for 'em.

But that's just me.

That's just you. The heart is evil continually. Every person on this earth is rotten in the heart.

From Columbine to the present day, how many mass shooters were released from prison by the Democrats?

Hmmmm...
1/2 of mass shooters are usually killed in the event, either by law enforcement, an armed citizen or self infliction so I wouldn't be surprised if it were low. Democrats prefer to release other criminals instead. Not sure how many have been released .. surprise us.

Media sensationalize these type of events because they create viewership and many immediately jump to social media to rush to judgement with little to no evidence. I live in Texas .. we are already a free state ;-)
True, but Florida beat Texas in passing shall issue concealed carry. Florida passed that law in 1987, Texas in 1995.

It appears Florida doesn’t want the residents open carrying handguns because it might scare the hell out of tourists from New York City and Chicago. I personally hope open carry passes as part of Constitutional Carry in Florida. I suspect it would cause even more New Yorkers to move to Florida. Crime is skyrocketing in New York City and Chicago and carry permits are hard to get.

True, but Florida beat Texas in passing shall issue concealed carry. Florida passed that law in 1987, Texas in 1995.

It appears Florida doesn’t want the residents open carrying handguns because it might scare the hell out of tourists from New York City and Chicago. I personally hope open carry passes as part of Constitutional Carry in Florida. I suspect it would cause even more New Yorkers to move to Florida. Crime is skyrocketing in New York City and Chicago and carry permits are hard to get.
Touche`

Forum List

Back