F**** your thoughts and prayers?

in the southside of Chicago they are all illegally gotten. everyone. Guess where the most violence is? Guess which city has the most gun laws? hahahahahhaa the fact you ignore facts means you are a demfok.
Maybe we should take a lesson from the anti-abortion types?
Set up inspection stations at state borders to prevent pregnant women and guns from crossing state lines?

When Indiana has no laws and people can cross the border...
Maybe IL should sue IN the way KS sued CO over pot?

Weapons I understand
The marksman ribbon says I know how to use them

So here's the question...

Who EXACTLY are you "protecting" yourself from with a 50 round drum?
If you can't hit it with six shots you shouldn't have access to a firearm because those 50 rounds aren't going to stop until they hit something OR SOMEONE

and they hit and kill someone in the US 40k times each year.
Why are you concerned with how one protects themselves marksman ribbon expert? If you were concerned with death, there would be many other things you would be advocating for as well marksman ribbon expert.

This shit thread shoulda been moved to Badlands long ago. It's not even that comical clean start crap

Why are you concerned with how one protects themselves marksman ribbon expert? If you were concerned with death, there would be many other things you would be advocating for as well marksman ribbon expert.
Bud light would love that title for Real Men of Genius 'Marksman ribbon expert' I can hear the narrators voice in my head when I read it.

Germany is the same country that gave the world two World Wars, the country that gave us Hitler and the Nazis, and that, to this day, continues to try to distance itself from its shameful Nazi past by behaving like modern-day Nazis as far as basic human rights such as the right to freedom of thought and freedom of speech.

It takes a SleazyBozo level of stupid and dishonest to claim that what the Germans do has any bearing on American politics.
I'm saying the KKK in America and Germany love Trump. Get your head out of your ass. You're trying to suggest the White Power movement today is a good movement. That's exactly the bullshit Trump tried to say. I get it, but disagree. Too soon.

Never said it did, liar

and

If you can guarantee your bullets will harm only you, sure
But that is not your intent.
You have your guns because you, as a cultist, MUST believe the teachings of your church
and those teaching require you to enable 40K murders in the US each and every year.,

Nope, completely wrong.

What EXACTLY are you protecting yourself from with a Glock and a 30 round magazine?

Simple enough question.

Violent criminals.

Duh...

What's the matter, your homey's can't get a real job so you wish to protect them in their "endeavors"?

I'm saying the KKK in America and Germany love Trump. Get your head out of your ass. You're trying to suggest the White Power movement today is a good movement. That's exactly the bullshit Trump tried to say. I get it, but disagree. Too soon.
the demofks are for Trump? funny shit there. You still don't know what to do with that stench that is your kkk base huh?

the demofks are for Trump? funny shit there. You still don't know what to do with that stench that is your kkk base huh?
Today's American KKK are now called Proud Boys. Truth Seekers. Qanon. All have ties to Trump. The middle man who communicates back and forth with these racist white groups is Roger Stone. Remember Trump pardoned him. Interesting story the scumbag was also involved in the 2000 riot that stopped the Florida recount because Gore was going to win. And Repugs couldn't have that. Jeb Bush stole the state for his brother. If you think Hunter and his daddy are pulling shinanigans you can't ignore what Jeb did for George. And you went along. Lied us into Iraq, let Osama go when he had him cornered in the Tora Bora mountains. Why? Haloburton. Chaney.

Even Trump admitted they lied. No WMD's.

How come Trump didn't tell us about the spy balloons when he was POTUS?

Today's American KKK are now called Proud Boys. Truth Seekers. Qanon. All have ties to Trump. The middle man who communicates back and forth with these racist white groups is Roger Stone. Remember Trump pardoned him. Interesting story the scumbag was also involved in the 2000 riot that stopped the Florida recount because Gore was going to win. And Repugs couldn't have that. Jeb Bush stole the state for his brother. If you think Hunter and his daddy are pulling shinanigans you can't ignore what Jeb did for George. And you went along. Lied us into Iraq, let Osama go when he had him cornered in the Tora Bora mountains. Why? Haloburton. Chaney.

Even Trump admitted they lied. No WMD's.

How come Trump didn't tell us about the spy balloons when he was POTUS?
nope, you don't get to change history. sorry.

And racist groups are demofk kkkers. stop trying to give that away, I get it you, you're ashamed of your party.

White Nationalist Richard Spencer Votes for Joe Biden: 'To Hell With Libertarian Ideology'​

"I voted straight Dem," Spencer wrote.

nope, you don't get to change history. sorry.
Neither do you. The KKK was Democratic before Civil Rights. Then the KKK joined the Republican party.

You're too stupid to know you've been played and by whom. The masters of stoking racial division are Karl Rove and Lee Atwater. They knew how to woo white American racists just like Trump. Only it was never Bush or Reagan to do it. That's how Trump was different. He was the vocal leader of the movement who refused to apologize or condemn those "good people" on both sides.

It was white racists who stormed the capitol because Mein Trumph told them to.

Protects themselves?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

If you can't hit a target with 6 shots you're just killing whoever might happen to be in the line.

That not protection little one,

Never said it did, liar

and

If you can guarantee your bullets will harm only you, sure
But that is not your intent.
You have your guns because you, as a cultist, MUST believe the teachings of your church
and those teaching require you to enable 40K murders in the US each and every year.,
Your town called, and would like their idiot back, get stepping!

Forum List

Back