F**** your thoughts and prayers?

Blacks are all too aware of which party HATES them.

And if they forget, all they need to do is tune in to Fox News to watch the latest episode of Blacks Behaving Badly.
Juan Williams really does hurt

looks like pacman just ate you.
The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1866 by ex-Confederate soldiers Frank McCord, Richard Reed, John Lester, John Kennedy, J. Calvin Jones and James Crowe in Pulaski, Tennessee. The group was originally a “social club” but quickly became a violent white supremacist group.

Its first grand wizard was Nathan Bedford Forrest, an ex-Confederate general and prominent slave trader.

In 1915, Cornell William J. Simmons restarted the KKK. This second KKK was made up of Republicans and Democrats, although Democrats were more widely involved.

the Republican Party was much more concerned with protecting African Americans and their voting rights from its founding through the early 20th century. In the mid-20th century, both parties' stances on racial equity began to switch.

“It starts with FDR and the New Deal, but the actions with Lyndon B. Johnson in the 1960s with the Voting Rights Act and civil rights legislation really kind of seals the deal,” Grinspan said.

As the Democrats introduced policies to support voting rights, it became the favored party for most Black voters and has remained so since. With that realignment, many racist voters who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 left the Democratic Party to become Republicans.

“That was 150 years ago and the parties are totally different today,” Grinspan said. “It’s like a dinosaur to a modern-day bird. So much evolution has happened. These really aren’t the same groups anymore.”

Noah has mocked the political trope of highlighting the Democratic Party’s racist past to question its current progressive policies.

“That was true in like 1910, but then after World War II Democratic presidents like Truman and Johnson started supporting civil rights laws and that led to a mass exodus of racists from the Democratic Party,” Noah mocked the claim in 2016: “Just because something used to be something doesn’t mean it still is. What matters more is what it is now.”

PS. The first time blacks started leaving the Republican party was after the Great Mississippi Flood in the 1920's. Republicans really treated blacks like second class citizens and they never stopped. Even to this day.

What matters most now is you're the white racists not us.

Was, is, and always will be far right Christian terrorists. They even wear a cross on their uniforms!

jesus-saves.jpg

The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1866 by ex-Confederate soldiers Frank McCord, Richard Reed, John Lester, John Kennedy, J. Calvin Jones and James Crowe in Pulaski, Tennessee. The group was originally a “social club” but quickly became a violent white supremacist group.

Its first grand wizard was Nathan Bedford Forrest, an ex-Confederate general and prominent slave trader.

In 1915, Cornell William J. Simmons restarted the KKK. This second KKK was made up of Republicans and Democrats, although Democrats were more widely involved.

the Republican Party was much more concerned with protecting African Americans and their voting rights from its founding through the early 20th century. In the mid-20th century, both parties' stances on racial equity began to switch.

“It starts with FDR and the New Deal, but the actions with Lyndon B. Johnson in the 1960s with the Voting Rights Act and civil rights legislation really kind of seals the deal,” Grinspan said.

As the Democrats introduced policies to support voting rights, it became the favored party for most Black voters and has remained so since. With that realignment, many racist voters who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 left the Democratic Party to become Republicans.

“That was 150 years ago and the parties are totally different today,” Grinspan said. “It’s like a dinosaur to a modern-day bird. So much evolution has happened. These really aren’t the same groups anymore.”

Noah has mocked the political trope of highlighting the Democratic Party’s racist past to question its current progressive policies.

“That was true in like 1910, but then after World War II Democratic presidents like Truman and Johnson started supporting civil rights laws and that led to a mass exodus of racists from the Democratic Party,” Noah mocked the claim in 2016: “Just because something used to be something doesn’t mean it still is. What matters more is what it is now.”

PS. The first time blacks started leaving the Republican party was after the Great Mississippi Flood in the 1920's. Republicans really treated blacks like second class citizens and they never stopped. Even to this day.

What matters most now is you're the white racists not us.
stop yourself

stop your whining about your party's habits.

He's the token Negro.

He also works for the Washington Post, the New York Times, The Atlantic, and Time.

All your favorite enemies of the people.
yeah he's quite the prostitute, willing to say whatever to whoever pays him. I think Lawerence Jones is far better on Fox....and does our race justice..

stop yourself

I can't explain it to you any more than I have. You're either being obtuse or you're really really stupid. I think you're being obtuse. But some white racists might not know any better. That's how you guys recruit. With lies like you've been telling all day. And you cry "why can't I say white power?"

You racist. But I'm sure you believe you're going to heaven right? LOL

stop yourself

Those were liberal Republicans from the Northeast and Midwest who joined with liberal Democrats to pass the Civil Rights Bill.

Both parties had liberal and conservative wings until the 60s. The conservative Democrats were the obstructionist racists in the South.

You tards know NOTHING about American history.

That's why you are so easily hoaxed about it.

I can't explain it to you any more than I have. You're either being obtuse or you're really really stupid. I think you're being obtuse. But some white racists might not know any better. That's how you guys recruit. With lies like you've been telling all day. And you cry "why can't I say white power?"

You racist. But I'm sure you believe you're going to heaven right? LOL
you can't explain that to which there is no explanation. demofks = kkk and always have and you trying to slither out of that is pointless.

Please stop gaslighting me as well.

Something about never having f-bombed, and throwing the first rock.
What matters is now. Which party is racist towards blacks? Ask 90% of black people they'll tell you.

But white Republican politicians in the past have benefited from being racist towards blacks. It won them white votes. But today whites are now the minority. So they're going to have to change their tactics. Instead of attacking blacks try to win them over with policies that will help the black community. Republicans can't get themselves to do anything other than blame blacks for the hole whites put them in. Then they refuse to even apologize. Or pay reparations.

you can't explain that to which there is no explanation. demofks = kkk and always have and you trying to slither out of that is pointless.
The only one trying to slither out is you, lying snake racist apologist (at best)

Forum List

Back