F**** your thoughts and prayers?

What matters is now. Which party is racist towards blacks? Ask 90% of black people they'll tell you.
that's simple the demofk kkk. they believe today the blacks are inferior to them and so much so the white demofks speak for them and tell us all the blacks are so inferior they can't get ID's. Can't drive, can't buy alcohol and can't find voting precints.

that's simple the demofk kkk. they believe today the blacks are inferior to them and so much so the white demofks speak for them and tell us all the blacks are so inferior they can't get ID's. Can't drive, can't buy alcohol and can't find voting precints.
And commit >60% of the murders in the US.
Oh wait. They leave that part out.
And if you bring it up, they call you a racist.

The only one trying to slither out is you, lying snake racist apologist (at best)
you should leave the demofk party if you don't agree with their kkk behavior. Stop gaslighting others at least. shameful you can't stand up for your racist roots.

And commit >60% of the murders in the US.
Oh wait. They leave that part out.
And if you bring it up, they call you a racist.
Dude, they are so embarrassed by the demofks kkk yet don't leave them. amazing to me. And then they whine in here.

Not an answer to the question.

Where do criminals get their guns?

That's right, directly from people just like you, cultist.
You really ought to learn to use a search engine

Among prisoners serving time for a crime during which they possessed a gun, about half got their weapons either on the underground market (43 percent) or through theft (6 percent). Meanwhile, 10 percent bought guns from a retail source, including 0.8 percent who bought them at gun shows.

Another 11 percent of the time, someone else bought the gun for them, either as a gift or as a straw purchase (situations I wish the survey separated). Roughly 15 percent got guns from family and friends (buying, renting, trading, borrowing). And 12 percent of the time, the guns were either brought to the crime by someone else or found at the scene.

"so you're saying" clearly states I made the comment.
Since I didn't, you are a liar. LIAR
Here's a hint for you

when you see this

?

at the end of a group of words it's a sure sign that a question is being asked.
This is exactly what I wrote

So you are saying that ALL people who commit crimes, don't get prosecuted and are let back out on the streets are mentally ill
?

What is that thing at the end?

Could it be

a question mark ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
When losing the debate show your racism...
So you can avoid talking about the cult of the Church of the NRA
Guns, nor the rights gifted by our founders are your problem…dark Democrats are your problem and you calling such a fact racist doesn’t change the fact.
B5732BC0-8220-48AD-9B0A-276C9D64CD7D.jpeg

g5000

you can't explain that to which there is no explanation. demofks = kkk and always have and you trying to slither out of that is pointless.

Please stop gaslighting me as well.
In your teeny, tiny, pointy little head, is this person a right winger or a left winger?

Note the American and Confederate flags, the open Bible, the sword, the cross.

hist-us-20-cvil-rights-pic-kkk-salute-1946-RES.jpg

:lol:
How are people who were never slaves entitled to money from people who never owned slaves?
It's sad you have to ask.

Let's say I enslaved your great great great great great grandpappy. And his grandpappy. And his son. Then I let his son free but then I treat them like shit from the time I let them free to TODAY.

We still treat blacks like 2nd class citizens. If you deny this then we really can't have this conversation because you aren't being intellectually honest with me or yourself. Or maybe you choose not to understand.

So all those blacks living in Chicago and Detroit who were born into poverty. YES, it's also their parents fault. Yes. I can't disagree. But why are they in that ghetto in the first place? It's because of what we did to their great great great grandpappy, their great grandpappy, their grand pappy and their father. And in a lot of ways, we still treat modern day blacks like shit.

You guys being against Affirmative action. It should be YOU mother fuckers who have to pay reparations. Us liberals want to force corporations to start hiring more blacks. The only reason they don't is because they have racist white hiring managers like you who don't understand the bias that exists in their own heads.

Sorry.

for what?

Did you belong to the kkk and feel guilty?
I'm certainly not going to try to explain it to Mr. Obtuse. I just explained it to someone else. Let the adults talk. Let us know if you have any questions. But I bet they will be obtuse ones that make you sound really racist and ignorant. No wonder blacks hate you.

Let's say I enslaved your great great great great great grandpappy. And his grandpappy. And his son. Then I let his son free but then I treat them like shit from the time I let them free to TODAY.

We still treat blacks like 2nd class citizens. If you deny this then we really can't have this conversation because you aren't being intellectually honest with me or yourself. Or maybe you choose not to understand.

So all those blacks living in Chicago and Detroit who were born into poverty. YES, it's also their parents fault. Yes. I can't disagree. But why are they in that ghetto in the first place? It's because of what we did to their great great great grandpappy, their great grandpappy, their grand pappy and their father. And in a lot of ways, we still treat modern day blacks like shit.

You guys being against Affirmative action. It should be YOU mother fuckers who have to pay reparations. Us liberals want to force corporations to start hiring more blacks. The only reason they don't is because they have racist white hiring managers like you who don't understand the bias that exists in their own heads.

Sorry.
How does your treatment of someone I never knew have anything to do with me?

I'm certainly not going to try to explain it to Mr. Obtuse. I just explained it to someone else. Let the adults talk. Let us know if you have any questions. But I bet they will be obtuse ones that make you sound really racist and ignorant. No wonder blacks hate you.
again, one can't explain that which cannot be explained. but you should make yourself feel better and start giving all your money to blacks. Me, I have no intentions of handing out money for something I never did nor participated in, nor ever condoned. You're flailing badly today.

How does your treatment of someone I never knew have anything to do with me?
cause he said so. He's from the plant root of if he says so all must follow or be racist like him.

That cats been in the litter box so much he has crumbs for brains.

How are people who were never slaves entitled to money from people who never owned slaves?
God I could go on all day with this...

So I grew up in a ghetto. No economic opportunity there. We often wonder what we would have became if we stayed in that ghetto. But we got lucky and got out. Why? Because a white hiring manager hired my white dad. When a lot of blacks in Detroit would have killed for that job. He didn't know what he was doing. They trained him.

And he was/is an immigrant. See the white privilige? You're too stupid to see it? A foreigner can come to this country and right away they are treated better than blacks. Huh.

So anyways, back to my story. So we moved to a white neighborhood. Many of the fathers in that neighborhood were white hiring managers. They would hire us white kids for summer jobs or give us our first real jobs right out of college. Young black people in ghettos don't need a hand out of the ghetto's we put them in.

One law that's coming so we start paying blacks and women their fair share is employers have to post the pay when they post a job. Otherwise, when Tyrone calls they offer him $5 less than you. You see? And this will actually help you out too because now you won't be losing jobs to Tyrone because Ty does it for less and better than you. Even playing field.

again, one can't explain that which cannot be explained. but you should make yourself feel better and start giving all your money to blacks. Me, I have no intentions of handing out money for something I never did nor participated in, nor ever condoned. You're flailing badly today.
I've done wrote you off. Figured you out. Mr. Obtuse. Mr too stupid to get anything said that doesn't go along with your world views.

Now I just quickly breeze through your nonsensical posts. You're funny.

Sorry.

Feel free to try and make any of us pay reparations child.

Forum List

Back