F**** your thoughts and prayers?

In your teeny, tiny, pointy little head, is this person a right winger or a left winger?

Note the American and Confederate flags, the open Bible, the sword, the cross.

hist-us-20-cvil-rights-pic-kkk-salute-1946-RES.jpg

I can’t confirm his/her political affiliation but that looks like a person hell-bent on protecting his/her nation from savages that he/she knew would wreak havoc on American society.
In your tiny little brain….was he/she right all along?

I'm woke. Which means I get it. I understand where blacks, women and gays are coming from. And muslims. And hispanics.

I know you hate all these groups.
Why don’t you care about Asians and East Indians? Is it because they are law abiding, non-violent productive members of society… And why do you always hate those types of people?

You really ought to learn to use a search engine

Among prisoners serving time for a crime during which they possessed a gun, about half got their weapons either on the underground market (43 percent) or through theft (6 percent). Meanwhile, 10 percent bought guns from a retail source, including 0.8 percent who bought them at gun shows.

Another 11 percent of the time, someone else bought the gun for them, either as a gift or as a straw purchase (situations I wish the survey separated). Roughly 15 percent got guns from family and friends (buying, renting, trading, borrowing). And 12 percent of the time, the guns were either brought to the crime by someone else or found at the scene.
geez

And how do you suppose those guns ended up in the "Underground Market?" That's right. "Law abiding" gun owners

through theft (6 percent). from stupid careless gun owners.

Another 11 percent of the time, someone else bought the gun for them, from "law abiding" gun owners

Roughly 15 percent got guns from family and friends (buying, renting, trading, borrowing) from "Law Abiding" gun owners

So, according to your own source 78% of guns used by criminals come directly or indirectly from "law abiding" gun owners who are not so law abiding.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's a hint for you

when you see this

?

at the end of a group of words it's a sure sign that a question is being asked.
This is exactly what I wrote

So you are saying that ALL people who commit crimes, don't get prosecuted and are let back out on the streets are mentally ill
?

What is that thing at the end?

Could it be

a question mark ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Your ignorance of the language and its usage is matched only by your willingness to lie. LIAR

This is the sort of rhetoric we are hearing from elected officials these days, much like how Michigan state Rep. Ranjeev Puri, a Democrat, dropped the F-bomb in a statement about the recent shooting at Michigan State University.

According to democrats, they only want people to take action..........ie.............gun control legislation. God has no place in our lives at all, apparently. Now the Left is your god.

Meanwhile, in Left looneyville, activist Dabid Hogg admits that despite recently passed gun regulations, gun violence has gone up, not down

But that is what the Left does, they assess failure and then double down on it.

As a dumb trump cult follower you must be offended with the F*** bomb...

Guns, nor the rights gifted by our founders are your problem…dark Democrats are your problem and you calling such a fact racist doesn’t change the fact.
View attachment 757512

g5000
Criminals getting into fights with other criminals with both using guns acquired from you "law abiding" gun owners?

AND

Some White guy deranged by your cultist lies goes into a grocery and starts shooting because there's Latin and Black people present.

Problems easily address with reasonable gun control.

What matters is now. Which party is racist towards blacks? Ask 90% of black people they'll tell you.

But white Republican politicians in the past have benefited from being racist towards blacks. It won them white votes. But today whites are now the minority. So they're going to have to change their tactics. Instead of attacking blacks try to win them over with policies that will help the black community. Republicans can't get themselves to do anything other than blame blacks for the hole whites put them in. Then they refuse to even apologize. Or pay reparations.
The Republican Party is against everyone that doesn't look, act, and think exactly like they do. This is nowhere near to being new.

geez

And how do you suppose those guns ended up in the "Underground Market?" That's right. "Law abiding" gun owners

through theft (6 percent). from stupid careless gun owners.

Another 11 percent of the time, someone else bought the gun for them, from "law abiding" gun owners

Roughly 15 percent got guns from family and friends (buying, renting, trading, borrowing) from "Law Abiding" gun owners

So, according to your own source 78% of guns used by criminals come directly or indirectly from "law abiding" gun owners who are not so law abiding.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hahaha…and just like that, suddenly, filthy ass leftists are interested in the root/origin of problems… Never saw that shit before in my life.

Criminals getting into fights with other criminals with both using guns acquired from you "law abiding" gun owners?

AND

Some White guy deranged by your cultist lies goes into a grocery and starts shooting because there's Latin and Black people present.

Problems easily address with reasonable gun control.
BUT BUT BUT…”Our diversity is our strength”

You don't realize guns were used to gain Irish independence and you think you're an expert on Irish history? Roflmao

Considering I was educated in Ireland and got an A in History in State exams... I think I might know a bit better than most..

I stated when Republic of Ireland gained independence they started to disarm... Even though the old enemy are next door and still voluntarily disarmed over a few decades...

The final big hand in was in the late 1960s when the troubles started to kick off in Northern Ireland, The Irish government of the day had very real concerns that their Citizens would use the guns have go up North and shoot British soldiers and start a war.

I'm woke. Which means I get it. I understand where blacks, women and gays are coming from. And muslims. And hispanics.

I know you hate all these groups.
You’re offended you exist! You feel so bad you’re ready to give people you don’t know, who didn’t ask you for anything and then insult their existence

good for them, what about the other demofk Prosecutors? all over the country and always where bad things are ignored by demofks. and why we have mass shootings.
I can't speak for every District Attorney/Prosecutor in every jurisdiction, nor can you. My experience (my 32 years in law enforcement); my Dad, his brother, their father and my Mom's fathers all worked in the Court System.
What is your experience?

I can't speak for every District Attorney/Prosecutor in every jurisdiction, nor can you. My experience (my 32 years in law enforcement); my Dad, his brother, their father and my Mom's fathers all worked in the Court System.
What is your experience?
Prosecutors in Chicago that look the other way, the demofks in Springfield who passed legislation to release bad guys, I think Oregon just released death row inmates! It’s my experience

What is your experience?

From the way you post THAT inspires no confidence in the legal system.

if he were outspoken, we would have heard something about him since then.

Looks like all the right wing groups have shut him out.
i don’t know i tend. it to troll the same places where xiden supporters and racist troll so i’d take your word for it

but then again he’s got his guy in the white house…so what does he have to be outspoken about?

Forum List

Back