F**** your thoughts and prayers?

I'm certainly not going to try to explain it to Mr. Obtuse. I just explained it to someone else. Let the adults talk. Let us know if you have any questions. But I bet they will be obtuse ones that make you sound really racist and ignorant. No wonder blacks hate you.

Adults? You're just a puffed up teen acting tough on the internet kid.

Feel free to try and make any of us pay reparations child.
When you don't get the job and a black person, latino or woman gets the job, a small part of you wonders if you're paying it back for the rest of us.

But don't feel too bad. In the past, the only reason you got the job was because you were white.

I've done wrote you off. Figured you out. Mr. Obtuse. Mr too stupid to get anything said that doesn't go along with your world views.

Now I just quickly breeze through your nonsensical posts. You're funny.
and yet you can't compete with my knowledge of all that is history. you hate history, you whine about history, and you still remain loyal to the demofk kkkers while you whine. too fking funny. They use to call someone like you a sad sack.

When you don't get the job and a black person, latino or woman gets the job, a small part of you wonders if you're paying it back for the rest of us.

But don't feel too bad. In the past, the only reason you got the job was because you were white.

You po black chile....Whitey ben beddy beddy bad to you....

Deflection won't work with me kid. We don't owe Shaniqua anything.
You got the point though right? You had no say in if Joe sent out stimulus checks to poor people. It would work the same way. And you couldn't and wouldn't do a god damn thing about it.

and you feel guilty for being white. most people who feel that way commit suicide.
I'm woke. Which means I get it. I understand where blacks, women and gays are coming from. And muslims. And hispanics.

I know you hate all these groups.

52, you're a kid and offended by being white.
In your teeny, tiny, pointy little head, is this person a right winger or a left winger?

Note the American and Confederate flags, the open Bible, the sword, the cross.

hist-us-20-cvil-rights-pic-kkk-salute-1946-RES.jpg

H.R.40 Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act To establish a commission to study and consider a national apology and proposal for reparations for the institution of slavery.

Co-Sponsored by the New Right's favorite babe, Tulsi Gabbard.

You got the point though right? You had no say in if Joe sent out stimulus checks to poor people. It would work the same way. And you couldn't and wouldn't do a god damn thing about it.

Too funny. I know you think you made a point but....ummmmm, no. Did you want to send me some money?

H.R.40 Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act To establish a commission to study and consider a national apology and proposal for reparations for the institution of slavery.

Co-Sponsored by the New Right's favorite babe, Tulsi Gabbard.

So? She, like you like to virtue signal.

Forum List

Back