Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

Why? What is it about Alex Jones that you fear so much?
I know you didn't ask me, but...not much. If I had my way I would play his greatest hits on every station every morning, and let America be repulsed by him and by what he represents..

Oh of course not they would never control us, bhaahhahah. But wait I am unable to feel safe without my gov. parents telling how to function , breathing included.
Dude...you sound like an incoherent, panic-stricken victim right now. I never said government wouldn’t try to control us. I said government doesn’t control Apple or Facebook. That’s a huge difference from what you are babbling about.

If Alex Jones needs either Apple or Facebook to survive, then his “empire” is a joke. He used to have his own app that one could stream his show live from or listen later (ie in a podcast form). That’s all he needs to do. Just a cheap little app. No big deal.

Or he could show some ambition and fund a startup that would be an alternative to Facebook. That’s what a true conservative capitalist would do. Not whine for government to intervene.

Why? What is it about Alex Jones that you fear so much?
I know you didn't ask me, but...not much. If I had my way I would play his greatest hits on every station every morning, and let America be repulsed by him and by what he represents..
Exactly. I love that MSNBC is on the air. I’ve been able to post some priceless videos of their insanity. The more they talk, the more damage they do to the left-wing ideology. As a conservative, why would I want that off of the air?

If the left really feels that Alex Jones is a lunatic - they should want him to have a large platform so that he would bury himself and his ideology.

If the left really feels that Alex Jones is a lunatic - they should want him to have a large platform so that he would bury himself and his ideology.
Okay, but I can certainly understand how a company would not want to give him that platform, since he is donkey-balls insane.

Lol, they are trying to shut down all the fake news. I'm guessing Alex Jones and inforwars are just the first.
So CNNs days are numbered?
OK.
And yet Crapitus is in other threads telling everyone he is “far right-wing”. It’s baffling how he always agrees with progressives and whines about conservatives in every thread he wanders into.

Okay, but I can certainly understand how a company would not want to give him that platform, since he is donkey-balls insane.
I agree 100%. I have absolutely no issue with Facebook shutting him down. I was merely asking MarcATL why he was celebrating it. It appears that he fears Alex.

I agree 100%. I have absolutely no issue with Facebook shutting him down. I was merely asking MarcATL why he was celebrating it. It appears that he fears Alex.
I admit, I got a little smile out of it. Jones is an evil little man who probably deserves worse. For one, he should go to jail for peddling his "medicine".

For one, he should go to jail for peddling his "medicine".
One should only go to jail for violating the law. If Jones has done that (which I’m not aware of at this time), then he should absolutely go to jail.

But “I don’t like his views or his comments” is not grounds for an arrest, indictment, or a conviction.

We want spoken what we want spoken and will outlaw what we don’t want to hear. We will say we are for constructive speech but anything we don’t want to hear will be labeled as hate
For example, we don’t want to hear that blacks commit crimes at a 7X rate to their percentage of population. That Fact is emotionally unsettling to us therefore racist and we hate it when that happens so let’s obliterate that “ hate” which makes us squirm.

Last edited:
For one, he should go to jail for peddling his "medicine".
One should only go to jail for violating the law. If Jones has done that (which I’m not aware of at this time), then he should absolutely go to jail.

But “I don’t like his views or his comments” is not grounds for an arrest, indictment, or a conviction.
They don’t like who won the Presidency, Sane thing. Wail at the sky and disrupt. Temper Tantrum 101

And making false.claims about his products the way he does should be against the law.
How do you know his claims are “false”? Are you a researcher? If so, have you actually conducted double-blind studies? Have you even purchased his products?

You’re making a whole lot of wild claims in this thread.

How do you know his claims are “false”?
Because they are not tested, nor is there any reason at all to believe they are effective. One does not have to be a researcher to observe this, stop with the nonsense. It's Homeopathic scam nonsense, and it should not be legal.. I'll be a nice guy, and give the nonsense-peddling freaks like Jones 6 months to sell whatever garbage they have left. then, illegal.

The American People Respond To Alex Jones’ Censoring

upload_2018-8-6_20-48-15.png

Forum List

Back