Facebook ban of breast-feeding photos sparks protests

let's go back to the war on Christmas, it was much more entertaining. whatchasay?

This stuff really pisses me off. Who gets punished because someone might be leering at her breast? The leerer? Of course not.

Leering my ass---if you do anything in public you are going to get looked at.
You don't get some magic cone of invisibilty because your doing something with your tit. Go ahead Ravi--make up some more shit.

Leering my ass---if you do anything in public you are going to get looked at.
You don't get some magic cone of invisibilty because your doing something with your tit. Go ahead Ravi--make up some more shit.
I'm not making up anything. You twits don't women to breast feed because you might see a nipple...none of the women that are breast feeding in public actually give a damn if you see them doing it, hence no cone of invisibility needed.

The insanity is in your mind.

I'm not making up anything. You twits don't women to breast feed because you might see a nipple...none of the women that are breast feeding in public actually give a damn if you see them doing it, hence no cone of invisibility needed.

The insanity is in your mind.

I don't care if women breastfeed in public and NEVER have said they shouldn't be allowed to do so. I'm glad it's legal for them to do so. In Austin it's legal to go naked if you want---I don't give a damn.

If you think you get to do it in public WITHOUT being looked at, you are being too fucking demanding. There IS no privacy in public.

I don't care if women breastfeed in public and NEVER have said they shouldn't be allowed to do so. I'm glad it's legal for them to do so. In Austin it's legal to go naked if you want---I don't give a damn.

If you think you get to do it in public WITHOUT being looked at, you are being too fucking demanding. There IS no privacy in public.
Never said there was, never expected it. You were agreeing with Kitty so I assumed you were against it. My bad.

Never said there was, never expected it. You were agreeing with Kitty so I assumed you were against it. My bad.

I breastfed both my kids. WHy would I be against it? I just don't think that it's necessary to pull out a naked breast in a public place to breastfeed. I've never had any problems, personally. I found it quite easy to breastfeed with a nursing bra and a loose-fitting shirt, and never exposed ANYTHING. But I've seen women go whole hog, 100% breast exposure, and I consider that totally unnecessary.

Nor do I like male chestal nudity either.

Last edited:
I breastfed both my kids. WHy would I be against it? I just don't think that it's necessary to pull out a naked breast in a public place to breastfeed. I've never had any problems, personally.

Ravi is just blowing shit out her ass again as she goes down in flames.

Ravi is just blowing shit out her ass again as she goes down in flames.

Ravi has a hard time keeping her facts straight. ANd, for the record, Angel is a fan of extended nursing. The article she linked, which I assumed was an expression of her views, recommended nursing up to age 7.

Ravi has a hard time keeping her facts straight. ANd, for the record, Angel is a fan of extended nursing. The article she linked, which I assumed was an expression of her views, recommended nursing up to age 7.

and I guess if you don't agree with breastfeeding a 7 year old you are a pervert with sex hang ups ? :lol:
This tactic is getting to be oh so familiar.:cool:

and I guess if you don't agree with breastfeeding a 7 year old you are a pervert with sex hang ups ? :lol:
This tactic is getting to be oh so familiar.:cool:

NO, you are a selfish bitch with prudish sexual hangups who is depriving your child of valuable nutrition.

:rolleyes:

well sure, if you were breast fed from across the room as a tike, you'd be curious too, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back