‘Facebook Files’ show Biden’s administration even targeted jokes for censorship

Face book files show the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION fbi was trying to censor posts too.

How come no mention in your headline?

The Trump administration FBI was and still is the Obama administration FBI. What do you think they were censoring?leftist propaganda?
The FBI is another in a long list of things the Kenyan destroyed to fundamentally change America.

Let's get real here. The problem with Twitter X, Facebook, and the rest is that unlike the established media, there is no penalty for spreading false information, and there probably should be.
Guess who gets to choose what is false information? Leftard Land.

Indeed, it is the very same corrupt government that is by far the most prolific source of harmful misinformation that wants to claim the power to decide what opinions and facts constitute “misinformation”, and on that basis, to censor it; and that JoeB131 wants to allow to have this power.

A funny thing about scumbags like JoeB131, that want to allow government to have and abuse such illegitimate powers, is that they never think about what will happen when the pendulum swings the other way, and these powers are now in the hands of the opposite side, that may now be tempted to abuse against JoeB131 and those like-minded to him the very same powers that he wanted to see abused against his opposition.

Good point. I was going to make a joke about hijacking at the airport, but the TSA has no sense of humor.

Let's get real here. The problem with Twitter X, Facebook, and the rest is that unlike the established media, there is no penalty for spreading false information, and there probably should be.
you mean like the laptop and the virus leaked from a lab kinda false information eh ? we all know that Trump didnt collude with Russia to win in 2016 but i support the right of any dumocrat to be stupid enough to voice it out loud ! but then again i'm not a nazi like you are ..

Indeed, it is the very same corrupt government that is by far the most prolific source of harmful misinformation that wants to claim the power to decide what opinions and facts constitute “misinformation”, and on that basis, to censor it; and that JoeB131 wants to allow to have this power.

A funny thing about scumbags like JoeB131, that want to allow government to have and abuse such illegitimate powers, is that they never think about what will happen when the pendulum swings the other way, and these powers are now in the hands of the opposite side, that may now be tempted to abuse against JoeB131 and those like-minded to him the very same powers that he wanted to see abused against his opposition.

Exactly.

Events in the book of revelations, the predictions are coming true.

Which ones? Even if they were, there's going to be a 1000 year period between the appearance of the Anti-Christ and the end of the world.

So I guess calling black Republicans names is considered racist? Then every liberal on here is one.
Depends on the name you call them, doesn't it.

Guess who gets to choose what is false information? Leftard Land.
Oh, I have a simple enough solution. Simply lift Social Media's Section 230 protections from liability, and allow people who are slandered with false accusations to sue, just like they can sue Fox News and the New York Times.

you mean like the laptop and the virus leaked from a lab kinda false information eh ? we all know that Trump didnt collude with Russia to win in 2016 but i support the right of any dumocrat to be stupid enough to voice it out loud ! but then again i'm not a nazi like you are ..

The laptop is fake.

The virus didn't leak from a lab

ndeed, it is the very same corrupt government that is by far the most prolific source of harmful misinformation that wants to claim the power to decide what opinions and facts constitute “misinformation”, and on that basis, to censor it; and that @JoeB131 wants to allow to have this power.

A funny thing about scumbags like @JoeB131, that want to allow government to have and abuse such illegitimate powers, is that they never think about what will happen when the pendulum swings the other way, and these powers are now in the hands of the opposite side, that may now be tempted to abuse against @JoeB131 and those like-minded to him the very same powers that he wanted to see abused against his opposition.

Again, given that the Republicans fuck up the economy EVERY TIME THEY GET INTO OFFICE, what they do with Facebook is fairly low on my list of priorities.

Do you when I stopped voting for Republicans, Bob? It was in 2008, when I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and stuck in a Contract Job because despite 23 years in my field, that was the best I could get in the Second Bush's Second Recession. (It did force me to adapt my economic model, though, which has put me in a much better position today.)

I worry more that the Republicans will blunder us into another war, because they are too busy sucking the dicks of the Oil Companies and the Zionists to care about young American men who signed up in good faith like I did 42 years ago.

I worry more that they will keep trying to restrict the freedoms of anyone who isn't a white, christian, heterosexual male (even though I fall into three of those categories.)

I don't worry that they might censure a Facebook meme spreading false information.

I've told you my solution- Self-regulation. You can let your members post any memes or false information they want.
And then the people harmed by such information can sue your sorry ass for damages.

The Trump administration FBI was and still is the Obama administration FBI. What do you think they were censoring?leftist propaganda?
The FBI is another in a long list of things the Kenyan destroyed to fundamentally change America.
Change it to his racist and discriminatory liking. Now compromised Biden is having to do Obama's dirty work, and that's the gift that was given to Obama when he picked ole Joe to be his VP.

The laptop is fake.

The virus didn't leak from a lab

wow ! just wow ! theres no truth for a leftwing robot is there .

Joe Biden and his son are the biggest example of old "white privilege" in America. It should infuriate the black's to know end by what has surfaced, and how it is being handled, but remember "you ain't black if you don't vote for Joe white supremacists Biden"... ROTFLMBO 🤣

If you're an American and said something about covid coming from a lab or the vaxx being bad, in the early days of covid, democrats attacked your free speech and censored you.

If you're an American and said something about covid coming from a lab or the vaxx being bad, in the early days of covid, democrats attacked your free speech and censored you.
And now today, we are pretty sure it came from a lab, social distancing, masks, etc., didn't do much at all. Such a huge over reaction. The deaths that occurred, terrible and tragic, but what we are understanding, there wasn't much we can do about it.
In the mean time, no one is pursuing any type of retribution or payout from China and those involved in that lab leak, and that is the question we should be asking now.

And now today, we are pretty sure it came from a lab, social distancing, masks, etc., didn't do much at all. Such a huge over reaction. The deaths that occurred, terrible and tragic, but what we are understanding, there wasn't much we can do about it.
In the mean time, no one is pursuing any type of retribution or payout from China and those involved in that lab leak, and that is the question we should be asking now.
You also must remember that during covid, nobody died of the flu.

Forum List

Back